Zizaran's Racing Gauntlet Event Starts on November 14th!

"
r0man534 wrote:
Scrubcore players still find something to whine about.
If you are too bad to play HC then go play Sims.
I play scrubcore with 1 finger and 3 eyes ripped out, and 90% of my brain eliminated and still basically jump into lvl 100. EZ.

HC events don't make sense for normal users as even 7 years after release there still is no death cause feedback showing you the final damage you took when you died. And this is UTTERLY important to LEARN the game.

But this won't ever change because there is a very, very toxic part of the core community dominating the forums with this sort of comments that makes both the game and the communications around it really, really unappealing.

I therefore won't ever understand the insanely stupid decisions preventing Chris to implement the neccessary elements to be able to better learn the game, nor will i understand these toxic people here in the forums that neither i, nor anyone new can ever feel related to. It's really sad how postings like the above efficiently scare off any sympathy to the game and it's community.
"
AngryGekko wrote:
"
r0man534 wrote:
Scrubcore players still find something to whine about.
If you are too bad to play HC then go play Sims.
I play scrubcore with 1 finger and 3 eyes ripped out, and 90% of my brain eliminated and still basically jump into lvl 100. EZ.

HC events don't make sense for normal users as even 7 years after release there still is no death cause feedback showing you the final damage you took when you died. And this is UTTERLY important to LEARN the game.

But this won't ever change because there is a very, very toxic part of the core community dominating the forums with this sort of comments that makes both the game and the communications around it really, really unappealing.

I therefore won't ever understand the insanely stupid decisions preventing Chris to implement the neccessary elements to be able to better learn the game, nor will i understand these toxic people here in the forums that neither i, nor anyone new can ever feel related to. It's really sad how postings like the above efficiently scare off any sympathy to the game and it's community.

Mate, report for antagonizing and move on, he has a level 97 Heist SC character with a HH. Obvious troll is obvious.
Community interest: 0
Sales/Services/Stuff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2495490
"
AngryGekko wrote:

Why is it important to know the killing hit? Always assume that attacks can oneshot you, or that you can get hit rapidly by packs. Build defenses accordingly and position yourself better. "Normal" users, whatever they are, don't have to challenge themselves more than they can handle.
I'm getting so tired about peoples whining for everything.

Please just understand that they are people who will enjoy it,by playing it or watching stream.

Reaching level 90 is not so hard,far for imposible,just trying hard and it will be done.

If you can't do it/don't want to put the effort then,don't do it but please don't whine,specialy not at the peoples who make the event,it's a lot of work and it is enjoyed by many.

"
Fapmobile wrote:
Why is it important to know the killing hit?

Geez, i really can't take comments like this anymore!
Get your life to 6k, buckle up your resis to cap, get several k on ES and armor, power up ailment avoidance, but get oneshotted by no boss but some rare enemy or chest...and never learn why. And people like you just prevent this from changing, because you don't respect the need of others. This community is so incredible.
This is gonna be an absolute blood bath!!!
A massacre, a player meat grinder, a POE extinction level event.
I'm gonna go balls to the wall melee.

Count me in!
(If only to see who dies before I do)
Seems like this League creating for Streamers (and for those Cheat Lovers).
its full..great promote an event that no1 else can even join just the streamers and there viewers...
Hyped!
Looking forward to see "beat" the game deathless that's a lot harder than usual :)
I couldn't do it myself but let the games begin!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info