Zizaran's Racing Gauntlet Event Starts on November 14th!

Will we be able to join on console? It really sucks that all these great events have come out in the past but they are gated for us on consoles :(
Good luck
"
vega867 wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
Therath wrote:
HCSSF, no ty...

Streamers do event only for themselves.

You have to be a streamer to be decent in SSFHC? Stop whining and go learn to play.

xD

Also need to live in NZ to have acceptable ping for those mods to bear! Just count how many was smashed by ping in the last gauntlet. Without having a time to react.
Even progamers. Even in top5-top10 places.

Also how many hours they play a day.

So yeeah.
Streamers for streamers only.
"
DarkJen wrote:

Can you already stop spreading wrong information and just stay out of comments if you aren´t interested to compete or more important to PLAY this private league anyways? You can win cool stuff without being 30 hours a day 0.0001% player or whatever your excuses are. Read the prize pool and then try to complain again. If you are not able to reach lvl 70 in 10 days so yeah you are just not good enough to play there thats all.
Last edited by darkilein1 on Nov 6, 2020, 7:17:09 AM

You're soft

Top 5 players will play the most, beyond that it is anyone's game.

3-4 hours a day for 10 days is more than enough time if you actually know what's going on
Good luck!
Sadly I'm in no shape to participate, but I have high hopes for juicy rips & high quality commentary like in last Gauntlet event. :-)
It is a shame you GGG guys are covering and supporting this Zizaran guy and his promotional campaign to bait people into playing HCSSF. Especially during challenge leagues because that really does not help the HC community or majority of those that choose to race. Way too many losers and very few winners in a grand scale of things. And I am not even talking about their physical health...

That's one of the reasons why I chose not to support your company. Because of decisions like this.
Last edited by a_k_a on Nov 6, 2020, 7:36:11 AM
this kind of race works for "Out of the Gate" Achievement?
"
darkilein1 wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:

Can you already stop spreading wrong information and just stay out of comments if you aren´t interested to compete or more important to PLAY this private league anyways? You can win cool stuff without being 30 hours a day 0.0001% player or whatever your excuses are. Read the prize pool and then try to complain again. If you are not able to reach lvl 70 in 10 days so yeah you are just not good enough to play there thats all.

Sure np. I said what had in thoughts :)
Also it seems not goin to be fun evens, so there were point to highlight it.

And.
Have you lost your fun already? Why so serious? Why asking: This used to be a video game. And games purpose is entertainment. For us, as players. Agree?
I hope Last Epoch will teach GGG a lesson on how to do ARPG, like when they did it for Diablo 3

"
a_k_a wrote:
It is a shame you GGG guys are covering and supporting this Zizaran guy and his promotional campaign to bait people into playing HCSSF. Especially during challenge leagues because that really does not help the HC community or majority of those that choose to race. Way too many losers and very few winners in a grand scale of things. And I am not even talking about their physical health...

That's one of the reasons why I chose not to support your company. Because of decisions like this.

The problem is that by promoting hardcore they did nothing to make the main game possible for a hardcore game. For several years now, the game adapts only to softcore
Last edited by Bosich on Nov 6, 2020, 9:53:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info