[3.13] Ignite Fireball/FW Agnostic Trickster. NO CLUSTERS REQ. LVL Guide. ScorchingRayVerInc

is there any Helm Enchant that would benefit us?

Also this league is so freaking rippy, but you mentioned the Chaos Resist Problem already. Will see if I can squeeze in some.

Did a unid Minotaur and used 5 portals an my heartbeat did skyrocket. Did manage to kite and kill him but was insane.

Not much upgrades left for me except for selfcraft staff, chaos resi, and tiny bit more life on gear...

Still having fun though, very zoomy this build. :)
best helm enchant would probably be one of the arcane surge ones

yeah people progress far faster then the actual builds. my advice for hitting a wall is to just tone your progression down and boost the build up (gear, supports etc) so it can match its power.
you'd be surprised just how many upgrades are left for you, upgrades which im sure would need to be taken to even think about taking on this new end game.

that being said, from what i hear and see i highly doubt the SR version would be able to complete in this endgame, but im still going to try. then i'll most likely move onto my next build which was a build i planned on doing back in harvest league. glacial hammer raider
"
snietschie2 wrote:
did they change the Watcher's Eye's Mods?
Can't search for

"19% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit while affected by Clarity"
Yep! They changed the name of all "gained as mana" mods to "recoup". Look at "battle rouse" node for comparison.
And this is how it reads on watcher's eye atm:
what did u do with Fireball? Just 20/20 and vaal it or temple with double corruption? what would u advise?
i'd probably advice to just buy one
with atlas passives you could probably farm the temple. vaal fireball isn't really useful so you can just vaal a handful of 20/20 and hope for 21/20

but right now they're only like 20c....so...
scorching ray build update in Ritual.
going extremely well. im actually loving SR in ritual and especially vs the new boss fights and boss arenas. it feels really solid to apply your damage, reposition and sweep the screen again to apply damage.
SR works great in this regard because of its duration aspect. lets say you channel only for a second (enough to get full stacks btw) and then you run around. well SR will remain at full damage, at full stacks, for the entire duration. so as long as you apply the damage again before the duration is up, full damage remains ticking down, and you just need to refresh the duration.

this is because SR works different then other channel skills, where the stages don't ramp up on you, but rather on the monster. im actually trying to focus on a high duration (alt quality SR and not using swift affliction) so that it makes the boss fights much much easier. quickly ramping up to max damage then having over 2.5 seconds to refresh the duration to remain at full damage feels wonderful.

i haven't made a ton of currency but only using one character and focusing on my most important gear updates has allowed me to get some damn good stuff so far. ritual smart loot in combination with harvest crafting makes for nutty shit as well.

i also got lucky with linking my own chest pretty quickly, within 280 fusings.

CurrentGear

this is my gear as of right now. i've swapped my CWDT gems from wave of conviction to purifying flame. both will ignite just fine, but i don't need the exposure from wave and with purifying flame i can get a great helm enchant as well as a chance to get higher life regeneration for myself. its a win/win at this point.

im only running flame golem right now because my staff is not 6 linked. once it is, infernal cry will move to the helmet for self casting vs porcupines in order to avoid getting ass-blasted to hell and beyond.

my further optimizations will include trying to refine my boots/gloves resistances with harvest crafts as i obtain them. refining my rings life roll, buying or crafting a new belt with my choice mods including chaos res and hopefully an open prefix.

as i gain some levels and currency i can also seek out some choice jewels, like malevolence watcher's eye and a clear mind, stuff like that.

im also going to be crafting a +5 staff, hopefully, in the future. i already have the base and am just working on it as i can.

so far im extremely happy with the SR version and will most likely run it again some day.

Current Builds PoB
Explanation
in the PoB i have it setup for normal mapping scenario. feel free to change it to boss/shaper/sirus settings. i have a Cinderswallow flask active in spot (edited to 9%) in order to simulate mobs being on my consecrated ground from purifying flame.

the damage is already quite amazing, considering my poorly rolled searing touch i bought on day 1. with a +5 staff it could look to be upwards of 25% more dps.

with awakened gems, crafted staff and choice jewels its possible to push to 8.5 million sirus dps. way more then enough for a DoT build that doesn't "hit". crazy.
Hi thanks for the build. Really enjoying it so far. I just have 2 questions (probably stupid) If I were to look into cluster jewels would it be worth it? And if so what passives what should I get?

Thanks in advance.
"
Justifiedsoul wrote:
Hi thanks for the build. Really enjoying it so far. I just have 2 questions (probably stupid) If I were to look into cluster jewels would it be worth it? And if so what passives what should I get?

Thanks in advance.

i don't think its worth it cause i like to focus more on defense. cluster jewels only give offense.
the only good clusters are the ones that give you the highest damage in large and medium clusters. which are also the most expensive ones. burning bright blah blah.
He mentions unwavering stance in the guide but it isn't on the PoB... trying to figure out the best way to get it. Getting killed a lot by stuns :(
"
senseiRuss wrote:
He mentions unwavering stance in the guide but it isn't on the PoB... trying to figure out the best way to get it. Getting killed a lot by stuns :(

if you want US then the nodes to drop for it would be the passive route above Glancing blows. Holy Dominion/Discipline and Training etc

i haven't played the FB version this league but i imagine during rituals stuns probably would become a problem even with the pantheon so yeah feel free to make necessary adjustments

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info