Our Reasoning Behind the 3.13 Launch Delay

I think everyone in the community understands some may be saddened,But you guys as a team have done so much to make sure expansions are fun exciting and that they work well,I believe you've made the best out of the horrible situation you've been given and i am happy that your team was a part of the reason why you decided to delay the expansion, We're all here standing behind you wonderful people. We the community love you our wonderful development team. Much love Voctpropi
"
DixuMixu wrote:
more damage control...
sigh

was the f-bomb profanity necessary in an offical post, though?

all in all this whole fiasco stinks of chris not having trust or confidence in this game... you just keep advertising cyberfunk as if you want poe players to go play that game instead

This snowflake is obviously offended by the fact that the guy who made a great and the gave it to you for FREE used the 'F' word. If you after reading this post actually stand by the above statement, about Chris's comittment to the game, you truly have alot of hard work ahead of you if you want to be successful as a person. Shame on you for being so greedy and entitled little child.

Thank you Chris for showing us your thoughts and feelings around some of the challenges you face in your daily worklife. Very insightful. Also, thanks for using the f-bomb and showing us you are not complete c*uck-boys like the little snowflake I quoted.

"
Musixx wrote:
"
But the commercial reality is that if we kept our original release date, we would be fucked.

This choice of words here makes me happy to still support GGG. No stupid talking around just straight to the point.

haha i was thinking the same thing, when i saw that, he wasn't messin around and truly feels like they/we would be fucked for those first few weeks. im gonna have to agree though, this is how this shit is nowadays. everyone wants to play with that new shiny toy, even if they have top tier favorite toys that will never get old or never die, they are nonexistent for a few days/weeks with that new shiny. they'll play it into the ground or until bored or whatever, then back to the tried and true favorite toy. it's just how shit is nowadays.
the delay sure was a surprise, but for me, a welcome one. previously with cyberpunks new date, it would also be competing for my time along with Final fantasy XIV's 5.4 update. which is also set for sometime in early december. with POE not on the list, which one i give the most attention to still seems like a difficult task.
Very smart. Would much rather have POE have a successful launch to keep this game strong/growing in the long run.
Great team, great talk.
Be proud of you guys, you do it the good way.
cyberpunk is getting delayed again lol
Just wanna say THANK YOU CHRIS & GGG.

Just keep up the good work.
Maybe is Chris and GGG workers who want holidays to play cyberpunk XD.
I will play it indeed and I will play Baldurs Gate 3, too. so time for a break see you in POE 2.
Give us a good 3.13.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info