[3.15] Saqawal's Twister Assassin | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Could this build work on a raider? I want to take advantage of perma phasing. Already have a boss killer, and just want someone who can farm 80-83 heists/gh and valdos harbingers.

Btw, im interested in buying gear, so anyone who's switching up and want to get rid of their stuff, id like to hear from you. Gems, maybe not so much.

Edit: Got my stuff.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Feb 27, 2021, 9:18:02 AM
This build can do 36 challenges ???

And What map mods i should avoid ??

And How good is this build to farming simulacrum ??

And most important, how deal with porcupines ???
Last edited by Keylors on Feb 26, 2021, 9:33:22 PM
"
Keylors wrote:

Yeah, it should be able to do 36 challenges without much problem.

I farm simulacrums all the time, very very rarely do i die in one, got to lvl 98 this league from them alone basically

Porcupines aren't really an issue, as most mobs will die after you are out of range of them, and with our high dodge/eva/block, they just really aren't a problem, honestly cannot remember last time i died to porcupines

"
radiostar01 wrote:
Could this build work on a raider? I want to take advantage of perma phasing. Already have a boss killer, and just want someone who can farm 80-83 heists/gh and valdos harbingers.

Btw, im interested in buying gear, so anyone who's switching up and want to get rid of their stuff, id like to hear from you. Gems, maybe not so much.

Edit: Got my stuff.

We get so much damage from the assassin ascendancy, along with poison chance as well, i dont think itd work with raider, plus withering step + a quartz flask with 20% flask charge on crit, should keep you 100% uptime on phasing.

"
NaineNoire wrote:
As noted, switched chest piece, added Blue nightmare and played around with the helmet skills. I found GMP + Greater Volley to be very impressive. I now use them for my mapping/farming along with Awakened Deadly Ailments and Increased Duration. Not sure if Inc Dur is actually better than Awakened Unbound Ailments though. Your thoughts?

Supa, you mention that for tougher bosses (Conqs, Guardians etc) the optimum combo is Awakened Unbound Ailments-Vile Toxins-Poison-Awakened Deadly Ailments. It looks unimpressive with far less Tornadoes/spiders (using MTX) but if maths support it I will use it as a boss setup.

Current Pbin - https://pastebin.com/KcpQUiHx

So, strictly pob numbers, Awakened Unbound ailments, vil toxin, poison, awak deadly ailments, provides the highest poison dps per stack.

This would be the best single target dps, with some exceptions.

Tornado DOES auto-target nearby enemies, so only having 1 tornado(no GMP, no Volley), it would target the boss consistantly, so every proc is always going to hit the boss ( assuming its not moving)

If the boss is CLOSE to a wall/corner, then GMP/Greater Volley, can be arguably better
This is due to Shotgunning off walls - Each proc, you summon 5 tornados, but only ONE of those tornados can hit a single mob. The only way to make more than one of the 5 tornados, hit a single mob, would be if they Bounce off a wall, and then hit the mob.

So assuming ideal conditions, you can get up to 5 hits for each proc, which would way out-do the previous gems i talked about.

TL:DR
Greater volley & GMP better for bosses with walls close to them
Awak unbound, vile toxins, poison, awak deadly ailments better for wide open bosses such as sirus.

Last edited by Supaspork on Feb 27, 2021, 5:18:12 PM
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
Keylors wrote:

Yeah, it should be able to do 36 challenges without much problem.

I farm simulacrums all the time, very very rarely do i die in one, got to lvl 98 this league from them alone basically

Porcupines aren't really an issue, as most mobs will die after you are out of range of them, and with our high dodge/eva/block, they just really aren't a problem, honestly cannot remember last time i died to porcupines

Thanks, and the last question, this build can do all map mods or have any i should avoid ?
It's a beautiful guide. I set my build up in a different way - as a Chieftain - but your post still helped me A LOT. Thank you so much. I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks for the clarification Supa.
Just getting started with the build and liking it so far. Only thing i dont like are the rare one shots.

Has anyone compared survivability by replacing kaoms with a high life explode chest with a cwdt setup?
Last edited by radiostar01 on Feb 28, 2021, 12:20:20 PM
Hi, how can i get shaper/elder rings and amulet? Can i get the shaper/elder verision of thge ring and the upgrade it with prophecy? Or i'll have to chance the timetwist itself.
Noob question. How do we apply 15 wither stacks with this build (like in your POB)? Withering step is capped at 7 stacks at gem level 21 I think, and the notable from the cluster jewel has 50% chance to apply one stack, but only up to 5. Are there other sources I'm missing?
Also, isn't Serpentine Spellslinger a better node to annoint? I feel Corruption isn't doing too much.
"
McDuda wrote:
Noob question. How do we apply 15 wither stacks with this build (like in your POB)? Withering step is capped at 7 stacks at gem level 21 I think, and the notable from the cluster jewel has 50% chance to apply one stack, but only up to 5. Are there other sources I'm missing?
Also, isn't Serpentine Spellslinger a better node to annoint? I feel Corruption isn't doing too much.

So, with anamalous withering step, we can get withering step to apply up to 10 stacks at a time. this plus the 6 MINIMUM that eternal suffering keeps up, is 15.

According to PoB, corruption is better, im assuming its only better due to the wither stacks. If it wasn't for that, serpentine would be better.

"
HaPKоMaTo3 wrote:
Hi, how can i get shaper/elder rings and amulet? Can i get the shaper/elder verision of thge ring and the upgrade it with prophecy? Or i'll have to chance the timetwist itself.

Yep, youll have to get a shaper/elder ring, chance it to a timeclasp, then use the prophecy to upgrade it, then divine it to -10%, its a pain x.x

"
radiostar01 wrote:
Just getting started with the build and liking it so far. Only thing i dont like are the rare one shots.

Has anyone compared survivability by replacing kaoms with a high life explode chest with a cwdt setup?

Survivability is defnitely a little bit lower with an explody chest, as you are just losing the health vs kaoms, i wont swap to explody unless i can stay above 5k life with it, ideally get up near 5.5k,
CWDT doesnt help vs one shots unfortunately, only quick-succession hits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info