[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Lamex wrote:
Why Desintegrator so good for this build? Would any 1h weapon with phys to spells chaos to spells chaos damage over time be better? Cuz i really feel being SO SQUISHY... that i want a shield with extra life

Just the massive amount of phys dmg to spells buffs us so much, since we don't really actually scale our physical damage very much, it adds a ton, the only other option would be to get 100ex+ costing weapons and dual-wield them, ones with chaos dmg multi,dot multi, phys to spells etc.. and thats barely an increase in damage(~5-10%), thats not including the fact you still wouldn't be able to use a shield with that setup.

Realistically, you can hit 6k Life with this build if you stick with the kaoms, and just get some levels, maybe change up the small clusters to fettle, grab a higher hp belt, or one with % life. But levels are your friend, if you dont have the whole health wheel and everything, its about 100hp/point.

My goal is MINIMUM 5k life, shooting for ~5.5k, because really, if anything is going to 1 shot me at 5k life, itll probably 1 shot me at 6k life, and since we have no midigation, just avoidance, i dont deem it worth the damage loss for minimal hp gain

If you REALLY want to use a shield, id venture the only options would be to Grab the unique scepter, "the black cane", and a lvl 21 phantasm support to replace vile toxins or deadly ailments in the helmet, youll lose around 15-20% dmg probably, but youll be able to pickup your shield of choice, and maybe even one that can increase the dmg as well? haven't looked into that option honestly, as i think regardless, itd be inferior.

"
andrelb1 wrote:

Dont you miss the effect from Phantasm Haste fast buff expire and the perma elusive from eh watcher eye??

Yes i do D: but, it really was only needed in delve, in maps, a Quartz flask + withering step is enough, especially since i picked up a flask charge on crit belt

"
andrelb1 wrote:

Thx alot... and about about a HoP 6x in to the chest with more sentienls damage and AOE??

maybe if you somehow get a ton of reduced mana reservation, as a 6L HoP will be a ton, for very little benefit. I would never recommend this, as it would almost guaranteed, just be worse.

Last edited by Supaspork on Feb 10, 2021, 12:28:50 AM
This is probably a dumb question but what is the downside to replacing Deadly Ailments with GVS?

Currently I am running around with both GVS and GMPS to test (honestly I misclicked the gem I swapped but hey)

Instead of 5 per cast its 9, which seems to me like a substantial increase, but we are losing a lot of poison damage.

Is trading 80% more tornadoes worth 60% increased poison damage?

Edit: Idk whats going on but my dmg / survivability went through the roof.
Last edited by Gomahssoul1 on Feb 10, 2021, 6:16:48 PM
"
Gomahssoul1 wrote:
This is probably a dumb question but what is the downside to replacing Deadly Ailments with GVS?

I can't answer your question and I don't have numbers but since a few days I'm also using Inc Duration - Deadly Ailments - GMP - Greater Volley in the helmet and I prefer this configuration over GMP or GVS only.

The only downside for me so far has been the decreased ability to see what happens on the screen. There are about 170 tornados on the screen all the time that are able to damage and to trigger the Life gain on hit mode of the watcher's eye. I don't have the feeling that I've lost damage but gained more survivability. And I appreciate the fact that you don't have to be so close to some bosses cause the screen is full of tornados.
Hello,

So i just started with that build...it's really interesting. Something new :)

But i have a question...are you able to kill Sirius and Maven with it?
Hi

I could really use some help on what to upgrade/change...
Here's my current gear, talents, etc. -> https://pastebin.com/yRLwTkAZ
I've tried to follow your guide, but it feels like im missing something..
The Path of Building states that im "only" at 80% chance to poison on hit.. I dont know what im missing to get it to 100, as you states it should be.

Thanks in advance
"
The Path of Building states that im "only" at 80% chance to poison on hit.. I dont know what im missing to get it to 100, as you states it should be.

I think the last 20% is from Cluster jewel.
"
Anaroin wrote:
"

I think the last 20% is from Cluster jewel.

Indeed, it appears that it simply hadnt put in my talent points regarding the cluster..
I'm lvl 91, if that makes any difference.
However i'm still interested in any info, on how to improve from here..
Are the paste bins messed up? I pasted them into PoB, and get an error saying they are Unknown Passive Tree Version. Have an updated PoB 1.4.170, or should I try an older version?
Can this build be adapted to work with an Occultist?
"
libraryboy wrote:
Are the paste bins messed up? I pasted them into PoB, and get an error saying they are Unknown Passive Tree Version. Have an updated PoB 1.4.170, or should I try an older version?

Do not use Path of Building, you have to use the "Path of Building Community Fork." The OG POB dude got a job at GGG and the fork is the one that builds use now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info