[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Cool build, been playing it for a few days,
I'm thinking about getting better shoes since my avian aspect is at 0.12/0.13, how much would that 0.01 change in terms of damage?
Just a quick question, in the Tornado Calculator if you have 6% increased effect of non-curse Auras. What exactly do you write in there? Cause if I write 6 then it goes up massively and I don't think thats right :p
"
Atrocis wrote:
Just a quick question, in the Tornado Calculator if you have 6% increased effect of non-curse Auras. What exactly do you write in there? Cause if I write 6 then it goes up massively and I don't think thats right :p

My guess would be that 6% increased effect of non-curse Auras should be entered into the Tornado calculator as 1.06
Quick Question, there's no reason Plague Bearer and Withering Step gem setup couldn't go into the Body Armour is there?
What are you realy using as gems??? at the tutorial your gloves use enhacer with + enlight + Phantasmal haste... but at POB you use HoP + H og Agony + precision

and what Anoiment should we use on amulet? Sempentine or Corruption?

And Lightning Warp is just a skill to teleport and movment? or is there any
trick here?

and would be any way to turn the build in to a ES build???

thx...
Last edited by andrelb1 on Feb 8, 2021, 9:16:31 PM
"
For people who have trouble bossing, Greater(Divergent) Volley Support makes the tornado target enemy automatically. I feel like keeping my increased duration for bossing is better than changing it for Awakened Inbound.

I use GVS most of the time even for mapping, the target mechanic on it feels better for clearing/bossing but that's just my preference.

Would recommend anyone to give this a go, while what OP said about tornado already auto-targeting is true, it can get dodged quite easily and the other 4 from gmp are guaranteed to fly off in opposite directions to the target. GVS feels MASSIVELY better for bossing, since you kind of fire off a wall at them, most bosses are big enough that a few tornadoes are gonna hit per volley, this can straight up multiply your dps by 3-4x.

Using GVS I was actually able to kill the stupid park map boss (the crazy lightbeams from sky, consecrated ground, jumping ass, healing ass bitch) quite easily, when before I just had to leave her be.

(GVS also doesn't feel particularly worse for general mapping, save for a few rare shenanigans with getting stuck aiming at tanky totems or unkillables, you can run through stuff as usual, but in scary situations it also lets you play safer without losing all your damage so much)

If you're gonna swap, probably get a divergent quality gem like Squirrel said, since the increased projectile damage from superior barely affects the poison damage (+0.1% according to PoB), but the increased speed effectively gives extra range (although you may lose a hit on enemies per tornado?).
"
andrelb1 wrote:
What are you realy using as gems??? at the tutorial your gloves use enhacer with + enlight + Phantasmal haste... but at POB you use HoP + H og Agony + precision

trick here?

thx...

Sorry, yeah i haven't updated it fully for 3.13, guess i forgot a thing or two D:

Currently am using Herald of Purity, Herald of Agony, Vitality(lvl 1), and Precision(lvl 1).

For the annoint, If you are using herald of agony, you should use corruption, as you wont need the poison chance from it anymore

Yes, lightning warp is just a movement skill we use, as its easily the best since we have so much reduced duration. I also recommend keeping it lvl 1, it keeps the mana cost/int req low.

Since we have so many required uniques, i Don't think there would be any viable way to make it into an ES build, but i also haven't attempted it, so maybe, it just doesnt lend itself since really the only ES items youd have is belt/chest. I guess if you did make it work, you could go self poison as well.

"
DarkNostos wrote:
Quick Question, there's no reason Plague Bearer and Withering Step gem setup couldn't go into the Body Armour is there?

It definitely could, but as i recommend starting with kaoms, not everyone new to the build will have that option, but when you move out of kaoms, if you decide to, you definitely could, no advantage of putting in staff over the body armour

"
Bravaders wrote:
I'm thinking about getting better shoes since my avian aspect is at 0.12/0.13, how much would that 0.01 change in terms of damage?

It'd be pretty small, but probably close to maybe 3-5% damage roughly, so a decent min-max upgrade

Why Desintegrator so good for this build? Would any 1h weapon with phys to spells chaos to spells chaos damage over time be better? Cuz i really feel being SO SQUISHY... that i want a shield with extra life
Last edited by Lamex on Feb 9, 2021, 4:26:31 AM
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

trick here?

thx...

Sorry, yeah i haven't updated it fully for 3.13, guess i forgot a thing or two D:

Currently am using Herald of Purity, Herald of Agony, Vitality(lvl 1), and Precision(lvl 1).

For the annoint, If you are using herald of agony, you should use corruption, as you wont need the poison chance from it anymore

Yes, lightning warp is just a movement skill we use, as its easily the best since we have so much reduced duration. I also recommend keeping it lvl 1, it keeps the mana cost/int req low.

Since we have so many required uniques, i Don't think there would be any viable way to make it into an ES build, but i also haven't attempted it, so maybe, it just doesnt lend itself since really the only ES items youd have is belt/chest. I guess if you did make it work, you could go self poison as well.

"
DarkNostos wrote:

It definitely could, but as i recommend starting with kaoms, not everyone new to the build will have that option, but when you move out of kaoms, if you decide to, you definitely could, no advantage of putting in staff over the body armour

"
Bravaders wrote:

It'd be pretty small, but probably close to maybe 3-5% damage roughly, so a decent min-max upgrade

Thx alot... and about about a HoP 6x in to the chest with more sentienls damage and AOE??
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

trick here?

thx...

"
DarkNostos wrote:

"
Bravaders wrote:

Dont you miss the effect from Phantasm Haste fast buff expire and the perma elusive from eh watcher eye??
Last edited by andrelb1 on Feb 9, 2021, 3:12:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info