[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
haitike wrote:
I'm trying the build and I have a question about this part of the guide:

"

The Green Nightmare you use only if two other requirements are filled. 1) You are using the phantasmal Haste Version of the build. 2) You have a watchers eye like above, with Phasing while affect by haste.

Looking at the jewel affixes, what relationship does it has with phantasmal haste or phasing?

You probably wont be able to get phasing on kill, on one of the 3 other jewels you are using for resists, and the phasing is a huge quality of life, so i wouldnt get it, unless you have the phasing on the watchers eye, instead of an abyssal jewel
"

If you feel you are not getting enough coverage, or tornado's check your Aspect of the Avian Tooltip, the Highest it should be is .18 Seconds for each buff, if you are not atleast at that, check your gear and make sure everything is right, every bit of reduced duration counts. You are getting 3 More tornados from being at .12, compared to .18, so you are basically missing out on 30% of your damage. it gets even worse if you are higher.

look my sin why i can't go under 0.20?

-1.97 gloves -1.96 boot -20% rings -15% amulet awa swift affliction 5/20 less duration 21/23...... what's wrong?
Hey mate, it's because you took entropy! Gives you 10% skill effect duration

Last edited by hubdelafonk on Jan 7, 2021, 7:03:55 AM
"
hubdelafonk wrote:
Hey mate, it's because you took entropy! Gives you 10% skill effect duration

:facepalm:

ty m8 lets take 1 more frenzy charge :P
With league almost over I can definitely say I've enjoyed this build - would anyone else want to give it a go if I was to gift you all of my gears? Check out "GojiraLittleCoc" in my character list for details

Edit: For reference I'm at 0.13 cast time
Last edited by Adeaz on Jan 10, 2021, 5:06:38 AM
"
Adeaz wrote:
With league almost over I can definitely say I've enjoyed this build - would anyone else want to give it a go if I was to gift you all of my gears? Check out "GojiraLittleCoc" in my character list for details

Edit: For reference I'm at 0.13 cast time

Hey bro, if noone takes it, I'd love to get your rings and amulet.
I'm trying to push the build in standard, and I'll corrupt some piece of gear for great combination.
Cheers :)
Anyone concerned about the Battlemage change on Disintegrator? Should be about the same damage if I'm reading this right assuming you pay attention to the dmg roll now and maybe go for the 30% beast corruption?

Clenching my cheeks on no nerfs.

"
Gescom wrote:
Anyone concerned about the Battlemage change on Disintegrator? Should be about the same damage if I'm reading this right assuming you pay attention to the dmg roll now and maybe go for the 30% beast corruption?

Clenching my cheeks on no nerfs.

Battlemage change, actually seems like it will be a buff overall, slightly concerned about the probable price increase on it, but assuming they don't touch the base damage of the staff, it should be better with only the 20% quality, although yeah, you'd want to hillock or beastcraft the 30% for optimal results. But yeah, im hopin for some buffs actually, would be nice :D, and from the looks of it, it seems like the build might be fairly decent in the new league, and atlas

"Disintegrator and Martyr of Innocence no longer have flat spell damage and instead have the new Battlemage mod - granting the flat damage of the weapon as flat spell damage.. "
To my knowledge, using the PoB provided (MinMax version) the changes result in:

With MAX ROLL on phys damage(240-300):

4.7% LESS damage at 20%(Whetstone) quality

1.4% LESS damage at 28%(Hillock) quality

0.5% LESS damage at 30%(Beastcraft Corrupt) quality

So overall it's a nerf, assuming no other changes are made to it. While 0.5% isn't a lot, you still need to corrupt it to reach 30%. At 20% quality it's still quite a nerf, though the build should still be fine. Do keep in mind that this is also with max rolls on the Disintegrator, meaning that the DPS loss will be even greater in practice.

EDIT:
With lowest phys roll(220-270) and 20% quality the overall damage will be nerfed by 8%.
Last edited by Kessos on Jan 10, 2021, 2:56:26 PM
"
Kessos wrote:
To my knowledge, using the PoB provided (MinMax version) the changes result in:

With MAX ROLL on phys damage(240-300):

4.7% LESS damage at 20%(Whetstone) quality

1.4% LESS damage at 28%(Hillock) quality

0.5% LESS damage at 30%(Beastcraft Corrupt) quality

So overall it's a nerf, assuming no other changes are made to it. While 0.5% isn't a lot, you still need to corrupt it to reach 30%. At 20% quality it's still quite a nerf, though the build should still be fine. Do keep in mind that this is also with max rolls on the Disintegrator, meaning that the DPS loss will be even greater in practice.

EDIT:
With lowest phys roll(220-270) and 20% quality the overall damage will be nerfed by 8%.

edit: misread the wiki already having qual, myb, yeah its a nerf either way. Sad day.
Last edited by Supaspork on Jan 10, 2021, 3:52:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info