[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Just wanted to pop in and report my experience with the build. It works great and is by far my new favorite.

However, on PS4, the game can't seem to handle the tornados. The character is often obstructed by a black, jagged/fuzzy square that covers about 1/3 of the screen when the room fills with tornados.

It's not so much an fps thing though as there is little slowdown. Makes it virtually unplayable as it does it several times a minute for up to 10 seconds as I'm clearing maps or delving.

If anyone has a known solution to this it would be very helpful... I'm keeping the build because it's still fun, I just can't really recommend it on PS4 due to the graphical glitch.
Hey I am having a problem, I've almost copied 1:1 your build and I can't seem do deal so much damage, my poison on hit is like 10k, nothing compared to your 70k+ what did I do wrong for this to happen? thanks for response
"
NiFrez28 wrote:
Hey I am having a problem, I've almost copied 1:1 your build and I can't seem do deal so much damage, my poison on hit is like 10k, nothing compared to your 70k+ what did I do wrong for this to happen? thanks for response

You dont have fatal toxins so you arent at 100% poison chance,
For some reason you have void barrier on tree,
You are missing a notable on a medium cluster,
You have multiple extra passive points that do nothing,
You are missing a regular jewel for resists/dmg,
You don't have witchfire brew and lion's roar does nothing but the armor,
Your rings have pretty bad -%'s, shoot for those -10%'s,
and you are probably not doing the config right on pob, in game tooltip is always wrong, and will never show 90k poison dps for the build. Make sure you do 120 poisons recently, enemy has 120 poisons on them, calculate your wither stacks (withering step + 5), make sure you put 1 unique enemy nearby.
No watcher's eye?

Biggest things to fix:

Fix your passive tree. Get Fatal toxins, and the chance to poison, as you are missing 15% chance to poison, so 15% dmg, basically. Remove all the extra points you have.

Get better gloves/rings, these are really huge.

Get a witchfire brew

Get a Life gain on hit vitality watchers eye.
Last edited by Supaspork on Dec 5, 2020, 4:37:33 PM
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
NiFrez28 wrote:

You dont have fatal toxins so you arent at 100% poison chance,
For some reason you have void barrier on tree,
You are missing a notable on a medium cluster,
You have multiple extra passive points that do nothing,
You are missing a regular jewel for resists/dmg,
You don't have witchfire brew and lion's roar does nothing but the armor,
Your rings have pretty bad -%'s, shoot for those -10%'s,
and you are probably not doing the config right on pob, in game tooltip is always wrong, and will never show 90k poison dps for the build. Make sure you do 120 poisons recently, enemy has 120 poisons on them, calculate your wither stacks (withering step + 5), make sure you put 1 unique enemy nearby.
No watcher's eye?

Biggest things to fix:

Fix your passive tree. Get Fatal toxins, and the chance to poison, as you are missing 15% chance to poison, so 15% dmg, basically. Remove all the extra points you have.

Get better gloves/rings, these are really huge.

Get a witchfire brew

Get a Life gain on hit vitality watchers eye.

oh damn, didn't see the fatal toxins before, sorry for my mistake, thanks in advance, right now in the league the -10% rings are expensive, so cannot afford those, will fix tree and gloves, I'm lacking strentgh and inteligence so I have 2 extra small passives to fix that, will work on that aswell, thanks for response

I traded my HH in and have been using this..

The number 1 choice is def a really nice Stygian.. But if you cant get a hold of one with chaos dmg life and you already have your resists maxed out from jewels.. a good second choice is Torrent's.. Its pretty cheap now since infused harbingers are given out like candy now. The move speed and stun recovery on it makes maps per hour way more reliable than a HH in my experience. HH;s main two buffs for this build were move speed and added life. This gives life recovery, stun block, and movespeed which I have found to be way more useful.

Just my thoughts in case anyone was wondering if they should go all out for a HH.. The answer is probably not worth the extra cash.

Also this can potentially free up a flask spot too so you don't HAVE to run a Quicksilver flask so you can squeeze a dying sun into the mix.

Idk just something I tried out that has worked out.
Last edited by MeneXCIX on Dec 6, 2020, 3:57:04 PM
so been running this build for a little while now and have been enjoying it. other than a second -10% ring and an insane priced (wtf this isnt used on ANYTHING else) watchers eye with vit+haste i cant see a whole lot left to upgrade. yet ive noticed my dps isnt quite right after i made a few changes and im getting 1shot a bit more than normal. PoB:https://pastebin.com/X3prvf98 and gear
Spoiler
didnt take clusters out to link but they are in the PoB. any help is much appreciated and this thing is a beast in the mines
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
so been running this build for a little while now and have been enjoying it. other than a second -10% ring and an insane priced (wtf this isnt used on ANYTHING else) watchers eye with vit+haste i cant see a whole lot left to upgrade. yet ive noticed my dps isnt quite right after i made a few changes and im getting 1shot a bit more than normal. PoB:https://pastebin.com/X3prvf98 and gear
Spoiler
didnt take clusters out to link but they are in the PoB. any help is much appreciated and this thing is a beast in the mines

Few things you can do,

First off, You got swift affliction instead of Awakened Deadly ailments in your helmet, big difference in dps there.

Get a belt with chaos dmg inc, or crafted dmg increase

That 1% on the ring and less duration gem, is actually a pretty big upgrade as well, gives you 1 tornado proc/second, so around 8-10% increase in dmg

Corrupted kaoms with inc dmg is decent upgrade

Can drop quicksilver for a quartz flask for little bit more tankiness

few more levels as well helps for health, can get that profane chemistry for more hp.

3 notable large cluster would be great, but expensive as most of the upgrades from your point on D:

"
Supaspork wrote:

Few things you can do,

First off, You got swift affliction instead of Awakened Deadly ailments in your helmet, big difference in dps there.

That 1% on the ring and less duration gem, is actually a pretty big upgrade as well, gives you 1 tornado proc/second, so around 8-10% increase in dmg

ok so for the helm instead of switching out inc dur for the
i should just flat switch it with the swift affliction and leave it be at that point? hadnt thought about that just been switching it and inc dur depending on bosses (sirus,elder,etc) yeah i finally managed to divine one to 10% reduced which helped but are you meaning getting a 21/20 less duration? will look into that cause tbh i have overlooked getting 21/20 on a few things. thanks for the input will definatly look into getting some more items and have to admit this build is going so much smoother since last we talked and you helped get it going.

EDIT: ok nevermind, apparently im an idiot and only saw the ailment and went unbound not deadly. is now fixed lmao
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Last edited by ZhardDee on Dec 9, 2020, 1:48:37 PM
You warned me in the guide.. This build has totally ruined anything else I play.
I'm trying the build and I have a question about this part of the guide:

"

The Green Nightmare you use only if two other requirements are filled. 1) You are using the phantasmal Haste Version of the build. 2) You have a watchers eye like above, with Phasing while affect by haste.

Looking at the jewel affixes, what relationship does it has with phantasmal haste or phasing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info