How We're Developing Our Next Expansion Differently

Me after Heist: "Too many rocky lanuches, not sure if I'm up for that gamble in December."
Me after one Chris post: "Omg, they once again learned, adapted, overcame. hypehypehype"
Let tomorrow be about solutions. Today is about vengeance.
- John Oliver

Had a Chaos-DoT-Caster-guide for any class, then 2021 patches happened^^ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2485596
great work
You guys will always have my support, not matter what. I don't have to tell you how important it is to experiment and reach out of the norms. GGG is the epitome of transparency with their community and PoE is nothing short of a masterpiece. I wish you all the best and the healthiest of a creative atmosphere.
slowly putting away the pitchfork
Any word on when next wave of information/development update will be released for POE2? I have been starved for information, and going back watching Exilecon videos, and interviews to quench my thirst. Also curious to see how GGG will manage the POE2 pace of the game when POE1 is already a fast paced mess with years of power creep.

And yeah, i agree with the new direction. Less is more, atleast until POE 2 comes out. Heist has a ton of new assets and voice over and stuff that will never (most likely) be used again. I would rather have that effort gone in making POE 2. Also agree with the burnout and power creep issue ACGIFT mentions on this thread, and curious how devs will address it over the next year or so.
Last edited by spawnzy on Oct 22, 2020, 8:23:57 AM
Heist the worst league so far, I look forward to the announcement of the next one, the bad thing is that there are 2 months left
Good job on the viewpoint and execution change, much needed.
Otherwise, DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER IN AREA COMBAT LEAGUE.
Remember when red beast screwed you?
Remember when syndicate members screwed you?
Remember when garbringers screwed you?

For the next step, maybe can you do actual playtesting instead of looks good on paper leagues?
Just here for the GGG appreciation post. I am always enamored with your team's openness with the community and willingness to listen to the community about issues that they might have. I hope the vitriol on Reddit hasn't gotten your hopes down especially during this rough year. While I can't say I always love every league I can confidently say that with each expansion you improve the base game without fail. Thank you for creating this masterpiece game and thank you for your continued dedication to making it even better. Yall the best <3
Thank you my lord Chris Wilson,
i will always be your humble servant!
cant w8 for new league and pls keep ban bots!

hire more ppl to ban bots pls
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info