[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
aBoredKitty wrote:
Yea that should be plenty. I'm not OP, but I league-started with this build. Just got to maps, working great so far.

Can clear white maps on 10-20c (mostly just 1-2c items for resists/life on every slot. abyssus and ahn's might were ~5c each.

Boss dies super quick with VDS + VAW popped. Ironically, rares take longer D:

I came to ask that actually. I've been struggling with "clearing things quickly". I can get through the map fine, but it seems slow. Any tips on how to speed it up?

Things I'm working on
1) My gems are actually pretty low level, since I swapped from earth shatter to reave at level 68 pretty recently. Working on leveling those, should be ~35% more dps in POB when they get to 16+
2) Still fairly low level, so missing a lot of the damage nodes. Missing another ~35% dps on POB (will get in ~10 levels)
3) Saving up for lion's roar right now, which is 20% more damage

I don't know if "more damage" is the answer, but I can imagine having 2x my damage will definitely help clear speed. I'm trying to be more liberal with using vaal skills on rares if it's taking a while. Is there anything else I'm missing?

For example, trying to clear a legion, I barely got through one corner before they spawned D:

Well you have really weak gear, so it's expected. I'd get proper high level gems first, level 20 vaal reave is very important.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I'm finding the biggest impact on clear speed early on is attack speed. It felt awful in T1 maps until I picked up a few attack speed nodes and Ahn's, then it felt noticeably better.

Edit: picking up haemophilia gives a noticeable boost to early clear speed and feels very nice too.
Last edited by Parhelius on Apr 18, 2021, 10:01:52 AM
Hi mate! this is worth buying?

Vaal Rapier
One Handed Sword
Quality: +30%
Physical Damage: 59-234
Critical Strike Chance: 8.45%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 14
Item Level: 69
Requires Level 66, 212 Dex
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
139% increased Physical Damage
30% increased Critical Strike Chance
21% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 16% Elemental Resistances
14% increased Attack Speed while a Rare or Unique Enemy is Nearby
+40% Critical Strike Multiplier while a Rare or Unique Enemy is Nearby
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 15% Chaos Resistance
+13% to Quality
~price 25 chaos

Thanks!
"
Parhelius wrote:
I'm finding the biggest impact on clear speed early on is attack speed. It felt awful in T1 maps until I picked up a few attack speed nodes and Ahn's, then it felt noticeably better.

Edit: picking up haemophilia gives a noticeable boost to early clear speed and feels very nice too.

Yeap, this is the main reason why I don't use Reave before maps.

"
d2xt2r wrote:
Hi mate! this is worth buying?

Thanks!

Put it into PoB and decide yourself :P
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
GGG have massively nerfed Explosion Chest right?
How does this change effect our endgame chest / haemophelia gloves? Are we now supposed to keep these glvoes for the explosion?

is a frenzy gain on hit / curse Chest a good alternative ?
"
Lightningnic wrote:
GGG have massively nerfed Explosion Chest right?
How does this change effect our endgame chest / haemophelia gloves? Are we now supposed to keep these glvoes for the explosion?

is a frenzy gain on hit / curse Chest a good alternative ?

I've answered it in the previous pages:

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
How do you think the change to "Enemies you Kill Explode" affects the build? will it still clean maps efficiently? ty

I personally didn't use that mod last league as I played only 40% - 100% delirious maps where it does almost nothing.

This was my chest last league:
I'm confused about a lot of discrepancies between this guide, the PoBs, and reality.

A simple example I can give - your end of week 1 pob has a silver flask instead of a sulfur, and from looking at the damage, it's actually higher than a bottled faith that way.

I'm pretty stacked for gear right now and I've gotta be honest, there are some times (even on non-reflect, non-blockreduc, non-bad mod maps) where I just am getting absolutely demolished by content that isn't "that" hard. I've been 1-shot by bosses in red maps with max block, 5.7k life, maxed ele res, -40chaos res. Sometimes it's really a headscratcher.

That being said, the build is still very fun. It's not super flashy? But, it's just sort of "reliable". I'm curious if it'll move into "flashy" range once I start pushing that ~5m+DPS range. I'm close.
Hi, Bro! Can you help me?

what i should improve first,second etc.

https://pastebin.com/rTf6knnv
Looking for my next few upgrades, getting to tier 14+ maps and it's a bit though sometimes. I have like 6-8 ex to spend. Armor def needs an upgrade but getting a good with 6L is a bit expensive

There are a couple decent shields for a few ex, not sure how big of an upgrade that would be for that much investment compared to what I have though.

Otherwise I'm not sure, maybe aiming for a ryslatha's coil would be the biggest upgrade?

https://pastebin.com/HCQjBvzW
Hey,

I have been playing this build but cyclone variant. Currently progressing through t14-16 maps.

My gear is below:
Spoiler

Mostly fairly happy with the performance in ultimatum, was even able to do a 4 ex into 8 ex inscribed ultimatum.

Do note that paradoxica this league is guaranteed 2 t1 mods, so it is really good but really expensive...mine had no dps suffixes when I unveiled it so I have been trying out this spell trigger one...might get second curse and use assassins mark trigger with +1 curse chest, any thoughts?

Main question is how do you prevent the big (physical?) hit one shots? I sometimes randomly die in ultimatum from 100% to 0%, presumably from a rare with too many buffs? Also dies to boss slams/big phys hits such as Minotaur. Is there any good way to mitigate this weakness that I am missing? Since when flasks are down we have no phys mitigation and we have abyssus, so you are in big risk of phys one shots. Does base armour make a huge difference? Would mainly gain it from astral plate that I am im process of crafting, and crafting a shield with armor base.
Last edited by Stealthyy on Apr 21, 2021, 11:40:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info