[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Since it Vaal Reave got buffed, should we use it on bosses with priority or still only when OOM?
Wonderful guide, will 100% be using it as my first build this league. What are your thoughts on SSF? Most items seem attainable, but I'm mainly worried about the mainhand. This will be my first league in a year or so due to a physical injury that I've finally conquered, I'm not sure how easy most of the bases are to get for SSF. I'm glad to grind but I would like to not be stuck in lower tier maps preferably. Should I start in trade maybe? thanks :)
"
iceberged wrote:
Wonderful guide, will 100% be using it as my first build this league. What are your thoughts on SSF? Most items seem attainable, but I'm mainly worried about the mainhand. This will be my first league in a year or so due to a physical injury that I've finally conquered, I'm not sure how easy most of the bases are to get for SSF. I'm glad to grind but I would like to not be stuck in lower tier maps preferably. Should I start in trade maybe? thanks :)

Awesome! Congratulations on your recovery (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Thank you my friend! What are your thoughts for this build in SSF?
Last edited by iceberged on Apr 17, 2021, 1:51:56 AM
"
iceberged wrote:
Thank you my friend! What are your thoughts for this build in SSF?

Only the jewels and paradoxica might be a problem so that's what you should consider with the most in PoBs.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Only the jewels and paradoxica might be a problem so that's what you should consider with the most in PoBs.

Would I just use the weapon with the best PDps up until a paradoxica? Still possible to clear most content without? Sorry for so many questions, I appreciate the responses a lot!
"
iceberged wrote:
"

Would I just use the weapon with the best PDps up until a paradoxica? Still possible to clear most content without? Sorry for so many questions, I appreciate the responses a lot!

Yeap, as you can see even level 80 at 1 ex gear can clear Phoenix relatively fast.
Which skill tree should I follow? I checked 3 pobs and they have considerable amount of differences. sorry for noob question.

Also for Day 2 Pob, 100Ex pob and 50 Mirror Pob, it says Invalid Code when I copy raw paste data in pastebin link.
Last edited by Elloktrik on Apr 17, 2021, 8:37:01 AM
This question is for the OP of anyone who played it in endgame. Do you guys think this is a build for someone who is usually not swimming in currency? Can someone (a casual noob) do endgame on a 25-30 ex budget for example?
Last edited by Kalithas on Apr 17, 2021, 1:30:36 PM
Yea that should be plenty. I'm not OP, but I league-started with this build. Just got to maps, working great so far.

Can clear white maps on 10-20c (mostly just 1-2c items for resists/life on every slot. abyssus and ahn's might were ~5c each.

Boss dies super quick with VDS + VAW popped. Ironically, rares take longer D:

I came to ask that actually. I've been struggling with "clearing things quickly". I can get through the map fine, but it seems slow. Any tips on how to speed it up?

Things I'm working on
1) My gems are actually pretty low level, since I swapped from earth shatter to reave at level 68 pretty recently. Working on leveling those, should be ~35% more dps in POB when they get to 16+
2) Still fairly low level, so missing a lot of the damage nodes. Missing another ~35% dps on POB (will get in ~10 levels)
3) Saving up for lion's roar right now, which is 20% more damage

I don't know if "more damage" is the answer, but I can imagine having 2x my damage will definitely help clear speed. I'm trying to be more liberal with using vaal skills on rares if it's taking a while. Is there anything else I'm missing?

For example, trying to clear a legion, I barely got through one corner before they spawned D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info