[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
aBoredKitty wrote:
Great thanks!

Last question... I plan to league start this. How sucky would it be if I started 1h and reave at level 12 lol?

If super sucky, when would you transition to 1h + Reave? Lv 68 for the Ahn's might?

I wouldn't do that, the 2H method will cut your time and frustrations down by half.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
How is min-maxing with Reave? I wanna play just one character and learn game with it so I would like to know if scaling with currency good with this?
"
aBoredKitty wrote:
Great thanks!

Last question... I plan to league start this. How sucky would it be if I started 1h and reave at level 12 lol?

If super sucky, when would you transition to 1h + Reave? Lv 68 for the Ahn's might?

yea i also plan to do that. i might use another skill if i struggle early with reave but im pretty sure it will be fine. all you need is good weapon, good atk speed and some leech and every melee become viable. i hate to switch my tree around and changing weapon type without playing what i want, so i prefer to be a bit more slow but enjoy the ride (i dont race for lvl 100 so even if it take 1 more day to reach map, im fine with that)

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
aBoredKitty wrote:

1) Clusters aren't efficient for us, standard tree is already very strong.

3)

Oh we don't need clusters? Does this apply if we plan to only use Blade Flurry only?
I bought a bunch of gear yesterday to try on my zerker but no idea wtf I'm doing with the passive tree and didn't want to bother with figuring out cluster jewels.

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the guide and the league start guide too, will be using both this league.
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
aBoredKitty wrote:

1) Clusters aren't efficient for us, standard tree is already very strong.

3)

Oh we don't need clusters? Does this apply if we plan to only use Blade Flurry only?
I bought a bunch of gear yesterday to try on my zerker but no idea wtf I'm doing with the passive tree and didn't want to bother with figuring out cluster jewels.

You have to use PoBs with this build (:
;
"
Parhelius wrote:
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the guide and the league start guide too, will be using both this league.

Rad! Good luck and have fun!
I still think Reave should get another buff. In T16 100% delirium I can do everything smoothly, but in T19 it is at the limit of damage. I was able to clean everything up, even Kosis was able to kill WITHOUT Double Strike before finishing the effect of the Totems, but I couldn't kill the metamorph, I couldn't fully open the Legion, and Alva was a little "hard to kill". For comparison, a Cyclone was stronger, it seemed to be about 50% stronger with the same investment. Maybe if I had a foil mirror tier I could do it with the same experience as Cyclone. But I think this is it, if Block / Reave could make t19 easily with little investment, it would probably be nerfed to the ground, or destroyed completely, it has AoE, movement speed, it is easy to play and it is resistant.

I would have liked to have had the opportunity to fully complete the min max of this build, but unfortunately "there is no continuation after the end of a league", because STD is a desert ..
Last edited by kenbak on Apr 16, 2021, 2:42:36 PM
"
kenbak wrote:
Reave

Very solid build!

If you want here's how you can improve:

Although you have a 100 EX foil, it's worse than a 10 EX Paradoxica in damage but also doesn't have blind which helps a lot in T19 100% maps.

The shield also could be better with more life on block mods as there are often 20 blocks per second.

The cluster jewels aren't worth it even in Standard, rather take more life nodes - you could have 7K life.

Life flask at your item level is almost completely useless as the HP spikes from 10% to full within a second.

You could get a Bottled Faith and a Basalt Shock flask which will increase your DPS a lot and improve your survivability.

Metamorphs and legion encounters definitely need double strike because there are simply so many multipliers on top of multipliers.
This might not actually be the case this league as Vaal Reave has a lot more damage in store now for these hard hitting moments.
what about the explo chest situation ?
"
MrAwesome2020 wrote:
what about the explo chest situation ?

I didn't use explode already last league. Haemophilia gloves should be still the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info