[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

I'm no POE Master. Started at Beastiary and I'm just now learning to craft due to this build.

I'm EXTREMELY confused on those of you who are gripping here. Especially because many of you have MUCH better gear.

Leveling, follow the guide! 2H, ES+Cry/GS - crazy easy.
"

No explodey chest, no Para, no Auls .. nope on quite a bit. I'm on T14 maps right now and my only deaths have been me Leap Slamming into a clusterfuck without a Vaal up. Even 1 Vaal would have solved all of those deaths.

Guardians are down in 2-5 seconds.

Literally nothing has hindered my crawl to 86. Really curious what some of you are doing wrong, despite the solutions seeming to be items I don't even have.

Only thing I can think of is to move away from WB as your moveskill. It's slower (our buffs are up most of the time) and you can get away much quicker.

I'm REALLY trying to upgrade my shield, chest, jewels and of course a foil or Para, but unless someone here is feeling really nice I don't think I'll have one for sometime as I'm down to 25c.

On that foil note, I've found some kickass ones that don't even come close to Ahn's. Where should I look for them/learn to craft? lol. I've burned so much currency trying to even get close, but I'm still looking at -7-10% DPS across each board.

EDIT: Ring with Vul is just there for a test. My DPS is down quite a bit until I swap it back.
Last edited by ynsae on Jan 28, 2021, 6:47:00 PM
Nothig was hard at all until my hellish level 91 where I died maybe a dozen times... I learned a lot on how to play and what to fix (if any) in my stuff.
The 92 was deathless !
My only trouble now is on some bosses where I can't charge the Vaals. I think I have to switch to Blade Vortex for those fight. Just need a good advice.
Just a quick upload on The Formed fight.
Didn't even get to use Vaal skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odwdDO5oSuo
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Just a quick upload on The Formed fight.
Didn't even get to use Vaal skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odwdDO5oSuo

Same! I wasn't prepared for my first time w/ Maven's squad but she was down in maybe.. 5 seconds because she moved? Would have been 2-3 if not.

Can't wait to get my Threads and Paradoxis.. Someday!

Edit! It was ~5 seconds to take her bosses down* They weren't at your level though Kiss.
Last edited by ynsae on Jan 28, 2021, 7:18:37 PM
Hi again,

This ring can be used by our build? Frenzy charge will be better than phys dmg or something else? Its hard to check on POB dmg differences. Ofc ring will be crafted with +phys, life, res.

Or just sell it?
Last edited by Inkwizycjaa on Jan 28, 2021, 7:27:27 PM
Hi guys! if I understand correctly, Culling Strike is used when bossing?

So when I'm mapping I should be using divergent riposte, correct?

Thank you.
Playing this in HC Ritual atm, enjoying it, only 89 and I'm slow but it's tanky as hell. Although in Hardcore a lot of the gear is near unobtainable and Abyssus is too dangerous to wear so our damage is obviously much lower.

Just a question about pantheons, you recommend Abberath as minor, any particular reason? And do u switch off Arakaali for Solaris for crit maps/end game bosses?
Just wondering how do you always keep frenzy charges up all time?
"
matrixcps wrote:
Hi, great build im loving it

btw. is that better haemophillia or vaal caress?

I have no money so i bought a vulnerability ring, so the gloves without the curse is cheap.. which one should i use?

tyvm

Best would be rares.

"
some1awesome wrote:

No I have not I never really liked using it, but I'll give it a shot but do I just keep another 6l armour or just map with only bf?

Or get white sockets.

"
ToTec_ wrote:
Hey, nice Guide! :)

i switched from eq bleed gladi to this and i like it.

for now i can farm T10-T12 Maps but my gear is rly bad.

what do u think about Ichimonji as a starter weapon?

Seems fine to me!

"
DarkFlash91 wrote:
Hey im using your build and thank you it is very powerful for both map and boss without spending hundred of ex. I was wondering if buying a watcher eye with 2 pride mod or 1 pride and 1 precision is really worth it over just impale last 2 additional hit because the price difference is pretty huge :)

It's not :P

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
_Netdiver wrote:
Sorry for this question, but on some bosses or metamorph I just do nothing in damage. I can clean easily any map at T16 now. But on some bosses nothing if I don't have any ... once my Vaal are exhausted.

What I am doing wrong please?

Should I equip the Haedmophilia or get an explode torso asap?

Thanks

Yap, Reave alone will have slow fights, that is why we use VDS in the boots.

"
ynsae wrote:

On that foil note, I've found some kickass ones that don't even come close to Ahn's. Where should I look for them/learn to craft? lol. I've burned so much currency trying to even get close, but I'm still looking at -7-10% DPS across each board.

You don't.
Paradoxicas are again already cheap enough to be much more efficient than foils.
50 EX foil = 8 EX Paradoxica.

"
Inkwizycjaa wrote:
Hi again,

This ring can be used by our build? Frenzy charge will be better than phys dmg or something else? Its hard to check on POB dmg differences. Ofc ring will be crafted with +phys, life, res.

Or just sell it?

Not worth it, it's less damage and conditional.

"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
Hi guys! if I understand correctly, Culling Strike is used when bossing?

So when I'm mapping I should be using divergent riposte, correct?

Thank you.

Nope, you always use culling on totems. See the PoBs.

"
MrPing1000 wrote:
Playing this in HC Ritual atm, enjoying it, only 89 and I'm slow but it's tanky as hell. Although in Hardcore a lot of the gear is near unobtainable and Abyssus is too dangerous to wear so our damage is obviously much lower.

Just a question about pantheons, you recommend Abberath as minor, any particular reason? And do u switch off Arakaali for Solaris for crit maps/end game bosses?

It seems to me that GGG has buffed ignite a lot so it hurts plenty, I don't swap off anything :P

"
Just wondering how do you always keep frenzy charges up all time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info