[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Ive completed all the maven invitation boss fights and will attempt the feared soon, i tried doing uber elder and kept getting 1 shot by like a shaper ball when i couldn't block and the degen. A9 sirus corridor attack also 1 shots, ive got most of the items and have recently finished crafting my chest, ill prob put chaos res on it or power charge on crit to finish. Dont feel like gambling with an aug influence and possibly getting a mana mod or %int/dex. Any advice would be appreciated on how to fix up my char, also have both threads of hope and impale watchers eye. Was trying to craft a better shield but it hit +2 max lightning instead of all res, will attempt another in time.

Last edited by deathtech on Jan 28, 2021, 7:55:04 AM
IS there a viable blade flurry setup for bossing that can be ran with 4R2G, or will I just eventually have to find a chest with 2 white sockets so i can swap between the reave/BF setup as needed

Edit: Nevermind, saw the first page update using close combat instead. Way ahead of me :)
Last edited by BlackYoshi7 on Jan 28, 2021, 8:56:50 AM
Hi, great build im loving it

btw. is that better haemophillia or vaal caress?

I have no money so i bought a vulnerability ring, so the gloves without the curse is cheap.. which one should i use?

tyvm
Guys, could anybody please post a vid from a map run on like 10-20ex investment build? I am aware of the boss melting potential, but I am afraid that the mapping will be like C Tier, and that's pretty what keeps me from starting one.

Thanks a lot.
Just reached mapps and can't imagine how to fight even on 1st tier maps...

So little range of main skill is awful even with vaal.
Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
Last edited by Daniil8888 on Jan 28, 2021, 11:43:37 AM
"
"
some1awesome wrote:
Hey, could someone help me decide what to get next? I'm having a hard time killing bosses like sirus/shaper etc. I was trying to see what was the next upgrade will be after maybe getting the ryslatha's coil, better jewels, amulet, and watcher's eye. I was comparing to the ritual PoB you added to the thread and curious how you got that 4.6m combined DPS. I even try moving some of the items that you on there over to my character but it would only get me into like 2.9m from my character's 1.9.

My character:
https://pastebin.com/sMbgvNZ8

Are you using Reave or Blade Flurry for sirus fights? If you don't use Blade Flurry, you should, it's a way better setup for those fights

No I have not I never really liked using it, but I'll give it a shot but do I just keep another 6l armour or just map with only bf?
Hey, nice Guide! :)

i switched from eq bleed gladi to this and i like it.

for now i can farm T10-T12 Maps but my gear is rly bad.

what do u think about Ichimonji as a starter weapon?
Last edited by ToTec_ on Jan 28, 2021, 3:57:11 PM
Hi sir, nice Guide. I switched from bleed bow gladiator to this and i love it.

This is my character:
https://pastebin.com/zXxjdL3Z

I got roughly 15Ex now. What should I get next?
My totem dies sometimes which reduces my damage, any suggestion?

Last edited by Wythe16 on Jan 28, 2021, 4:27:09 PM
Hey im using your build and thank you it is very powerful for both map and boss without spending hundred of ex. I was wondering if buying a watcher eye with 2 pride mod or 1 pride and 1 precision is really worth it over just impale last 2 additional hit because the price difference is pretty huge :)
Last edited by DarkFlash91 on Jan 28, 2021, 5:24:06 PM
Sorry for this question, but on some bosses or metamorph I just do nothing in damage. I can clean easily any map at T16 now. But on some bosses nothing if I don't have any ... once my Vaal are exhausted.

What I am doing wrong please?

Should I equip the Haedmophilia or get an explode torso asap?

Thanks
Last edited by _Netdiver on Jan 28, 2021, 5:45:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info