[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
I need to get a different talisman so I can get enough dexterity to use a paradoxica (probably most frustrating aspect of this build - getting the dex/int for the skills/weapons! Not even a good spot to branch off to a +30 node temporarily :()

What anointments are good? Blood Siphon? Anything else?

Tenacity. Gold oils are pretty cheap already, 30C or so, so I would choose only between these two.

"
AnubixcZ wrote:
How u deal with chaos damage? I dont understand how u run T19 delirium maps with -60 chaos res and 6k life :)

I am trying this build on HC, but def layers are quite meh i dont expect long life (now 85 lvl) :)

You can always take more life nodes and chaos resistance on gear which I highly suggest in HC. There are roughly 15 life nodes for you to choose from nearby as well. You can push it to 7K life at level 95 relatively easily.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Thanks for the tips. I generally don't look for more upgrades at this point since it doesn't change the gameplay, but just more dmg on bosses, which I can clear fast anyway.

Although, I will follow some of your advices
Last edited by Failchon on Jan 27, 2021, 6:37:22 PM
"
Luigo wrote:
"
Great build. Probably best one I've had in many leagues.

Leveling was pretty smooth and mapping as well. Although now I'm pretty much done with it unless I want to min/max things with a 700 dps foil.

do u want to sell your weapon ill buy it

Nah, i will still play the build.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
I need to get a different talisman so I can get enough dexterity to use a paradoxica (probably most frustrating aspect of this build - getting the dex/int for the skills/weapons! Not even a good spot to branch off to a +30 node temporarily :()

What anointments are good? Blood Siphon? Anything else?

Tenacity. Gold oils are pretty cheap already, 30C or so, so I would choose only between these two.

"
AnubixcZ wrote:
How u deal with chaos damage? I dont understand how u run T19 delirium maps with -60 chaos res and 6k life :)

I am trying this build on HC, but def layers are quite meh i dont expect long life (now 85 lvl) :)

You can always take more life nodes and chaos resistance on gear which I highly suggest in HC. There are roughly 15 life nodes for you to choose from nearby as well. You can push it to 7K life at level 95 relatively easily.

Still at around 44 it seems but falling. Oh well, just spent all my free currency finally switching to a blind+phys+crit strike multiplier near rare/unique paradoxica and a decent amulet to tide me over to the auls. Will take a sec before I can farm up that and the tenacity and the threads of hope though.

Is there an easy way to search for threads of hope, poe.trade doesnt have any way to filter by the radius ring size
Thinking of league starting this. I know this is a melee build in the end, but on a scale from 1 to Aura stack EK, how is the map clear on this build, obviously single target seems wild.
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:

Is there an easy way to search for threads of hope, poe.trade doesnt have any way to filter by the radius ring size

official trade site
Hey, could someone help me decide what to get next? I'm having a hard time killing bosses like sirus/shaper etc. I was trying to see what was the next upgrade will be after maybe getting the ryslatha's coil, better jewels, amulet, and watcher's eye. I was comparing to the ritual PoB you added to the thread and curious how you got that 4.6m combined DPS. I even try moving some of the items that you on there over to my character but it would only get me into like 2.9m from my character's 1.9.

My character:
https://pastebin.com/sMbgvNZ8
Last edited by some1awesome on Jan 28, 2021, 1:48:10 AM
"
some1awesome wrote:
Hey, could someone help me decide what to get next? I'm having a hard time killing bosses like sirus/shaper etc. I was trying to see what was the next upgrade will be after maybe getting the ryslatha's coil, better jewels, amulet, and watcher's eye. I was comparing to the ritual PoB you added to the thread and curious how you got that 4.6m combined DPS. I even try moving some of the items that you on there over to my character but it would only get me into like 2.9m from my character's 1.9.

My character:
https://pastebin.com/sMbgvNZ8

Are you using Reave or Blade Flurry for sirus fights? If you don't use Blade Flurry, you should, it's a way better setup for those fights
Hi ive quitted for a few leagues and found your build interesting and was gonna give it a try but I cant seem to load your pastebin on path of building
it just says error.
I've got my POB updated to the latest version already
Hi, could someone help me on what i should get next?

Current PoB:
https://pastebin.com/HgkgrLef

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info