[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Any tips on what to upgrade next? Maybe a watchers eye have about 8ex to spend. Loving the build so far!
Last edited by kimjungbill on Jan 26, 2021, 6:57:14 PM
Hello. How do you deal with degen? I'm having to use a life potion, as I often see my life decaying quickly (I have a jewel with corrupted blood). That Boss in burial chambers for example, applies a very strong degen.

TY for the guide.
It's an option replacing fortify with melee physical damage, and adding the fortify to whirling blades?
"
I'm not agree with you. The problem with your clearspeed is that you don't have an explody chest. Cyclone is much slower because you don't take passive skills on AOE. I tested the cyclone on several maps, including the T16 80% Delirium, its clear speed and AOE are much less. In addition to this, I want to say that for the cyclone, you need another armor with -15 mana cost of skills.
Here's my current gear.

I have explode on gloves and i don't need other -15, its running fine without it. Explode chest costs fortune, and sure this is a rich mans build. What im saying, with my current 15ex gear the cyclone beats reave hands down. And that is my tip to you folks, if you dont swim in exalts, try cyclone instead of reave. In my case it triples my clear speed.
"
kimjungbill wrote:

Any tips on what to upgrade next? Maybe a watchers eye have about 8ex to spend. Loving the build so far!

Proper boots, amulet / talisman and rings :P

"
kenbak wrote:
Hello. How do you deal with degen? I'm having to use a life potion, as I often see my life decaying quickly (I have a jewel with corrupted blood). That Boss in burial chambers for example, applies a very strong degen.

TY for the guide.

Move your feet, finish the pantheon and if that's still not enough, get chaos resistance.

"
TenT_vQ wrote:
It's an option replacing fortify with melee physical damage, and adding the fortify to whirling blades?

Not really because fortify doesn't refresh itself if it's not expired so it'll be off quite often.

"
masterburger1 wrote:

I have explode on gloves and i don't need other -15, its running fine without it. Explode chest costs fortune, and sure this is a rich mans build. What im saying, with my current 15ex gear the cyclone beats reave hands down. And that is my tip to you folks, if you dont swim in exalts, try cyclone instead of reave. In my case it triples my clear speed.

Yeah, Cylone is a solid option as well because they're the same damage but it's definitely not faster in any scenario because Reave's 8 stacks which you can keep up the whole map is just way more AOE.
If that's what you prefer though, that's fine.

Explode chests cost exactly as much as Belly of the Beast. There is no cost difference between Cyclone and Reave.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hi,

About the Vaal Caress Curse on gloves, can we have instead another one like Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, Elemental Weakness, or another ?
I mean only Vulnerability is useful ?

Thank you

"
40 Chaos.

These with Vulnerability are actually best in slot due to how much we use Vaal skills. Rare gloves with Vulnerability curse would work if you don't have a curse on rings.
@kissmequick im looking at your new gear are you using rare gloves because you need to fit in res in your gear to compensate for getting an aul uprising?
"
kimjungbill wrote:
@kissmequick im looking at your new gear are you using rare gloves because you need to fit in res in your gear to compensate for getting an aul uprising?

Yeah, these are pretty neat gloves in overall. Slightly better than Vaal Caress.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Have about 300c to spend (after i sold some of my bleed bow gear , wasnt feeling very "safe" with it) , you guys think thats enough to get the build up and running to farm some red maps , or should i try something else
(also i know thats not alot but i started a bit late and havent had any luck gathering currency)
Thanks
Last edited by ryan_MD on Jan 27, 2021, 9:07:13 AM
@kissmequick

Hi Mate, nice guide and build. Please tell me what is current best setup for auras? Pride, Blood and Sand, Precision? Or I should change something for skitterbots or other auras?

PS. Pantheons really make a diference ;-) Same situation with Paradoxica.
Last edited by Inkwizycjaa on Jan 27, 2021, 10:38:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info