[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

abit confused, whats the 6l for reave? The post has 5l and a flask. Also same for the 3l with Pride in it. whats the link for blood rage cus arrogance does nothing for blood rage
Hey, thanks for the build guide.

With the Brutal Restraint jewel, is the 5293 dekhara of Nasima (etc etc) the absolute mandatory number? I picked up a jewel that was like 5320 or something like that, close but not the same number. Doesn't appear that anyone is selling one with that exact figure currently.
Could I get some advices as to what to optimize in my build?

I know I need a bit more of life and I was also thinking about crafting gloves with t1 fracture spell supression chance to improve my blocks.

Eagle Eye passive was taken to get 100%/97% accuracy (dropped life nodes)
Hello!

I'm having some issues with the build since I got to a point where the obious upgrades are too expensives, and they are getting more and more expensives in a rate bigger than i can farm. The only barely consistant currency farm I can do is delving, but even this way is very hard and I end up dying A LOT. I have some (3~~4) raw divines to buy upgrades, but Thread of Hope and Unnatural instinct are way off my budget.

Really feels like I'm off damage and tankness, since I get almost oneshot A LOT.
I am a bit lost. How can you keep your mana up on the pob? You have no mana leech. Or you just forgot to add it somewhere?

And your items in the text is a bit jumbled and not in the right place.
PoB is outdated? Can't see "Second sight" on the tree
Second sight node is gone and instead it's Dance with Death.
Maybe look that up and update pob? maybe not use Brutal Restraint also
what gem set up for blade flurry
Hi! Can u guyz give me some hints.
1st time playing.
My current build here
https://pastebin.com/q8bJUQDM
which items do i need to swap, im at 11 mil dps, 5 times less than u

https://pastebin.com/xhEKHnSf
Last edited by Eplith on Oct 22, 2022, 7:48:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type