[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Im currently using the guide and POB but am at a fraction of the DPS your POB says, what am I doing wrong?
https://pastebin.com/UX5qedVX
Relatively disappointed in reave, even with about 40div put into the build it hits like a wet noodle and dies relatively easily. I think it is a shame that this is advertised as a league starter when it practically requires lvl 95+ to even stand on its own two legs. Could just be kalandra league also being a disappointment but i think my build choice (this guide) was my largest regret this league.

The majority of the 3.19 comments in this thread seem to reflect my experience with it.
Last edited by yovalord on Nov 6, 2022, 3:52:02 PM
its only good for mapping, uber bosses are ok if u know what are u doing, myb u should switch to lacerate, bit more new player friendly... in the end melee builds are still prety behind compared to ranged
Guys help plz ! why my dps only 40k with all aura buffed ? :(((

i followed exactly to the build
"
locke1905 wrote:
Guys help plz ! why my dps only 40k with all aura buffed ? :(((

i followed exactly to the build

You have to use POB, not in game tooltip.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
yes bro, i used your pastebin, followed exactly every node base on your skill tree, gem and gear, but dps is still very low , dont know where i failed or missed +_+
"
locke1905 wrote:
yes bro, i used your pastebin, followed exactly every node base on your skill tree, gem and gear, but dps is still very low , dont know where i failed or missed +_+

for one, you dont have unwavering stance aka remade to second sight with brutal restraint nasima.

U are not using a ryslatha belt. maximum damage more important than higher minimum

You are not using vaal reave, and many of your ggems are missing quality on them. and i dont understand why using tempest shield inside your main damage skill setup. as you are losing out on a support socket there.

Many of your gems are just wrong or in the wrong spot. Follow the build pob...

i can keep going, but you are best of just looking at the budget pob and final pob
"
Zokie_ wrote:
"
locke1905 wrote:

for one, you dont have unwavering stance aka remade to second sight with brutal restraint nasima.

U are not using a ryslatha belt. maximum damage more important than higher minimum

You are not using vaal reave, and many of your ggems are missing quality on them. and i dont understand why using tempest shield inside your main damage skill setup. as you are losing out on a support socket there.

Many of your gems are just wrong or in the wrong spot. Follow the build pob...

i can keep going, but you are best of just looking at the budget pob and final pob

omg, I inserted the brutal timeless jewel but forgot add point to Second Sight +_+ .

The reason i put tempest shield in main skill setup is just temporary, 'cuz in the first page of this build guide,in the GEM part, there's only 5 gems in body amour and a flask +_+

yeah a lot of my gems is lack of quality.

truthly appreciate your advise ! Thanks a lot, now i will try to upgrade.
Is this build good for 3.20 update?
"
Is this build good for 3.20 update?

Ya, for sure. I will personally either play Ruthless with slams or normal mode with Reave - depends how I feel (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info