[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

In the early mapping version of the build you run herald of Purity which grants 12% more physical damage.

In the final PoB you've swapped it out for Tempest Shield which grants a boatload of Spell Block chance.

Which one should I settle on? I've noticed I'm not dying much, but I'm not sure if Tempest Shield is intended for the Pinnacle Bosses.
Hello, I've been struggling so much, cant past level 92. Since, I've been dying too much I also went for spell supression on boots and gloves as well as neck annoint and switched to tempest shield. Still I cant accomplish anything and cant get past level 92. If you guys have any suggestions (cant afford massive ring thread of hope atm, got around 500c), that can change course of the game for me I would be happy.

Else, I think I am very tired of playing this league I will just quit.
Thanks in advance
Howdy,

Ive been going pretty smooth through early maps. No paradoxa, no Aul, and no massive thread of hope. I saw that the build used a very large ring before the massive. Can I use a very large for the time being? What nodes are best?
Since no massive, should I path to vaal pact? Thanks

Any thoughts?
Last edited by Deadwest on Sep 12, 2022, 10:05:45 AM
when i put the brutal restraint where u have it, it tells me i cant use my abyssus helmet? what am i doing wrong?
I really enjoy the lvling. when I can change to the reave build?
Been running this build for a few days and wondering which soul in which map to catch?
Hello i might neeed some help, cause I have some problems with dmg and survivalbility in T5+ maps...
I played some leagues before, but my knowledge is not really good.
It's my first character in this league, so my currency is about 20 chaos atm.

1. What can I do to improve this character?
2. I got the Fortify Mastery, but for Rampart I need 3 more Fortification Stacks, how can I get them?

Thank you in advance for some tips! Hopefully :D

Pastebin https://pastebin.com/rR4CAqzU
"
Lexy_86 wrote:
Hello i might neeed some help, cause I have some problems with dmg and survivalbility in T5+ maps...
I played some leagues before, but my knowledge is not really good.
It's my first character in this league, so my currency is about 20 chaos atm.

1. What can I do to improve this character?
2. I got the Fortify Mastery, but for Rampart I need 3 more Fortification Stacks, how can I get them?

Thank you in advance for some tips! Hopefully :D

Pastebin https://pastebin.com/rR4CAqzU

Sell Tabula and Shield, buy a 6L rare with appropriate stats + LV21 Vaal Reave gem + all equipment with as high life as possible for 3 chaos each, then farm a lot.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Yeah with aul's amulet build starts feeling great cannot wait for thread of hope!!!
Hello everyone! I'm a beginner, this is my first character. Levelling is quite easy, but soon I think to buy what is indicated in the guide.
Should I use identical genes as in the guide?
Because the description of items and gems is messy, I'm not sure how and what to combine. One thing is written, but the gems are different.
Or can I just buy these gems as indicated and install them in the appropriate links?
For example, it is indicated that you need to have Paradoxica. The gems indicate Blood and Sand, Dream Runner and Multistrike support, respectively, will I have to have them in such a combination in Paradoxica?

Sorry for these questions, i want to understand, but it's too much information i have to follow

GEMS

Spoiler

Body - Vaal Reave

Use Vaal Reave if you're at 4 stacks to push the range to 8 stacks.
Vaal Reave can also be used during mapping for a quick burst of even more damage as Vaal Reave itself has 2x the damage of a normal Reave.

Helmet - Totems, Steelskin & Aura

Steelskin goes on left click.

Gloves - Leap Slam & Reckoning

This helps generate Power Charges very reliably, especially with alternate quality Power Charge on Critical and helps applying on hit effects while providing another source of life.

Boots - Vaal Double Strike

Use this 0.5 seconds before engaging the boss. It essentially doubles your DPS for the amount that the clones are doing their work.

So if your character does 30M Reave Damage, then for 6 seconds you'll be doing 60M damage.

Weapon - Blood Rage & Auras

Blood Rage needs to be refreshed mid fight at bosses if you want to use it at bosses. It's also reasonable to not use it at all to increase life leech. I also suggest not using Blood Rage at the Maven boss at all.

Shield - Pride & Purity

Purity has to be unlinked or it will reserve your life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info