[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Hey, I another request if you don't mind.
Could you recommend what gear I sohuld get first? I think a neat gear progression could be usefull for everyone.
Thanks in advance and sorry if Im being annyoing with these.
"
Could you recommend what gear I sohuld get first? I think a neat gear progression could be usefull for everyone.

I think his "budget" Gear is a nice solution
"
affenflail wrote:
"

Yeah but I meant where do you go from that. Also, why is budget in quotations? Is it actually expensive? I don't wanna get jebaited again :P
"
"
affenflail wrote:
"

Yeah but I meant where do you go from that. Also, why is budget in quotations? Is it actually expensive? I don't wanna get jebaited again :P

Don’t even think about leaguestarting as a Reave.
Start off a generic lacerate glad build, farm up currency for a high pDPS weapon (or craft one using harvest) or paradoxicas AND then convert the build into Reave. You will hate yourself for trying to force this build on cheap or budget items. This build scales insanely good with good gear and that’s how you should approach this.
Last edited by Inviz1 on Jan 14, 2021, 3:14:21 AM
I would like to test the build, but as a newbie I would like to know what gems I have to use to level up and what objects
"
GreyLensman wrote:
Be sure you have the Community Fork. I can see it fine, both as 3.12 and 3.13.

Exactly!

"
lolshie wrote:
Just my opinion on a leveling process here.
[/u]

Seems interesting, I'll add that one as well (:

"
Hi, how should i level if I don't wanna buy stuff early on? I hate doing that on leaguestart.
Also, how much ex did you need to start farming 100% T19 delis so early on? And how did you make that required ex so fast?
Thanks in advance.

There is a levelling section and the prices are next to the builds.

"
GrimzEcho wrote:
Thanks for the great guide @Kiss_Me_Quick. I appreciate it when guide authors take the time to answer questions and keep the guide updated.

I'm going to league start with this, and like many, this will be my first melee starter.

How well does this delve? I usually like to hit ~500 by mid-league. Do you think that is possible with this build? Delve ability is one question that I didn't see answered anywhere.

Also, I'm assuming no phys reflect maps? Any other map mods we can't do?

U w U

I personally dislike Delve because you have to solely focus on it if you want to make big bucks off of it but it definitely can go beyond 500.

Only phys reflect is impossible.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Only phys reflect is impossible.

Sextant goes brrrt. (:
"
Wetip wrote:
Can someone lay out the major differences of this build and the champion alternative of this build?

Something along these lines
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySpL49IwFsg
- POB https://pastebin.com/1x2YSK37

I cant seem to come to a conclusion on which route to go or key QOL differences.
I'm not experienced enough to know the reason behind which ascendency is better other than POB showing slightly higher DPS on your route with gladiator

There's no real gameplay differences between Duelist ascendancies.
My build is simply the maximum efficiency squeezed out of the class, skills & items. If Champion would be better, I would have chosen it but Gladiator is simply #1 by far.

"

Not sure wholly what the question is but during acts you either have to get the unique gear suggested or use rares which have high life & res + high PDPS weapon.

"
Inviz1 wrote:

Don’t even think about leaguestarting as a Reave.
Start off a generic lacerate glad build, farm up currency for a high pDPS weapon (or craft one using harvest) or paradoxicas AND then convert the build into Reave. You will hate yourself for trying to force this build on cheap or budget items. This build scales insanely good with good gear and that’s how you should approach this.

I league start every league as Reave because already starting from maps it's on par with other league starters and scales way beyond them very fast.

Lacerate has the same damage as Reave now but far worse AOE and is lot clunkier. The only advantage which Lacerate has is that you can use axes.

"
dekebal wrote:
I would like to test the build, but as a newbie I would like to know what gems I have to use to level up and what objects
"
dekebal wrote:

Not sure what you're asking but there is a levelling section (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 14, 2021, 5:37:04 AM
Thank you for share this build.
Looks very nice, that will be my leauge starter for 3.13 :)

In Hype Gambur :D
Think i'll give this build a pass. The clear speed for mapping looks pretty slow in comparison to other builds, although i appreciate the builds other strengths.

Having whirling blades on a "timer" looks annoying due to the small mana pool. Quite a big disadvantage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info