[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
dronedoom wrote:
what about ssf league starter, is it viable build for that?

For sure! As you can see from the Phoenix video, no crazy gear required.

"
dedi37 wrote:
What do you think about grabbing Unpredictable Offensive and going for cyclone instead of reave? Pob shows way more dps, but i guess aoe might be abit small

You can try!

"

1) At T16 can say 10Ex comfortably clear Legion encounters?

2) Looking at the leveling Pob's 1 and 2h both look like they do about 15k damage at 80 skill points. This seems a bit low. Then again the weapons look sub optimal in the leveling pob's.

3) Everyone says that 2h is better for leveling. I've never league started like I said so can someone give me the progression of 2H that you usually use up to Terminus Est? When I make a melee to mess with as a second or 3rd character I just buy weapons every 10 levels or so because my leveling gear is expensive and I can just blow through all content. At league start I'll actually have to pay attention to the weapon. So what do the weapon progressions look like?

4) What is the area clear like with reave? It looks good in the videos but I've never played it. I understand its not going to be top tier but is it comfortable enough during delirium outside maps?

5) For 2H do we literally just use Ground Slam through till we are ready to switch?

6) Speaking of switching do we have to wait till 68 for Ahn's might, or can we switch beforehand?

7) Lastly. All the high end Pob's show -60 chaos resists. Whats up with that?

Thanks!

1) Ya.

2) That's just a levelling example, this guide is focused on content after acts as BF & Reave are not skills for acts.

3) Terminus Est is already in maps, should be playing the original guide by then.

4) It's screen wide AOE + explosions, can't really ask for more : >

5) Pretty much!

6) You can swap whenever you want, I normally do it right after finishing acts.

7) You can get more chaos resistance if you want, nobody except the Hunter causes problems to me with that.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Great! thanks!

Ok for 2h weapon then. Without me having to pull up Pob while leveling what mods am I really looking for? Just flat physical damage or what? precision? I know this sounds like a REALLY silly question, but on casters/minions I intuitively know how all the mods work/are ranked. I feel like a duck out of water here.

:)
"
Great! thanks!

Ok for 2h weapon then. Without me having to pull up Pob while leveling what mods am I really looking for? Just flat physical damage or what? precision? I know this sounds like a REALLY silly question, but on casters/minions I intuitively know how all the mods work/are ranked. I feel like a duck out of water here.

I buy the one with the highest physical DPS on trade for 1 chaos for my level and then choose support gems spontaneously whatever seems to hit the hardest.

Warcry + Bonk has been clearing every pack for me in 1 hit until acts so far every league.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey @Kiss_Me_Quick, thanks for this build. I can't wait to start it with the new league. Just for leveling sake, what is the 2-hand bonk skill you pref to level with? Thanks!
Bingo. That's exactly what I needed. Thanks.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Great! thanks!

I buy the one with the highest physical DPS on trade for 1 chaos for my level and then choose support gems spontaneously whatever seems to hit the hardest.

Warcry + Bonk has been clearing every pack for me in 1 hit until acts so far every league.
Hey! Is it possible to have picture of your skill tree since I can't download it on my mac ? Because your build seems very nice haha :)
Thanks a lot for the reply. I'm hyped to league start with this build!
Put off slightly that there are no medium level play throughs of mapping.. I want to see what the clear speed is like once you have like 10 ex (i.e T16 normal map speed).

hi play reave in past was using vaal reave to get the stack to 8 for bigger faster clear is this a thing in this build thx
"
Eclipse24 wrote:
Hey @Kiss_Me_Quick, thanks for this build. I can't wait to start it with the new league. Just for leveling sake, what is the 2-hand bonk skill you pref to level with? Thanks!

I honestly don't even remember and know what the best are - I'll find myself out once the league starts (:

"
LvLx wrote:
Hey! Is it possible to have picture of your skill tree since I can't download it on my mac ? Because your build seems very nice haha :)

https://i.imgur.com/6iz8TPo.png

"
Nevzat wrote:
Put off slightly that there are no medium level play throughs of mapping.. I want to see what the clear speed is like once you have like 10 ex (i.e T16 normal map speed).

There's a video at T16 Phoenix with 1 EX gear.

"
djeezo wrote:
hi play reave in past was using vaal reave to get the stack to 8 for bigger faster clear is this a thing in this build thx

You're in luck! We do use it :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info