[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"

How unfun this build be if i refuse(dont like smashing buttons too much) use double strike for bossing, dont want totems on a budget of 5ex early in league? I would be stuck in white maps right?

Even wihout totems and with reave the 1ex pob shows 1m DPS with flasks up, which is realistic for conquerors/map bosses. 1m dps i enough to beat red tier maps, so no, you woldnt be stuck in white maps :)
Hi your build looks very good i think about playing it. Do you have any tips how to craft good equipment for this buid using harvest?
"
wretchyyy wrote:
"
Kolaronion wrote:
Reave buff? Am I dreaming?

gonna be pepega

"
Alkatraz_BR wrote:
I always thought Reave it was a really cool skill, this buff and a big improvement or just a light one?

Uhhh, well damn! The build got buffed by ~ 20% more damage.
The removed 40% increased damage if no damage taken was a useless stat anyways as it was barely ever in use and ticked off in PoB.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 13, 2021, 7:39:51 AM
"
billybadass wrote:
How do you think slayer would fare with the changes and the much improved life leech?

Slayer is still bottom tier in melee, ironically the life leech on Gladiator was and is superior to Slayer's.

"
webas wrote:
How unfun this build be if i refuse(dont like smashing buttons too much) use double strike for bossing, dont want totems on a budget of 5ex early in league? I would be stuck in white maps right?

You can try it but as it's a strike skill, I doubt it performs. You don't have to mash with Reave either - in fact probably less than with Double Strike as you're further away.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hello, your build seems awesome, for the leveling do you think is better to start as a bleed bow and later switch or do leveling with reave in a 1h is acceptable?

thanks
I will try to level with 1H Reave and I think it is doable. A little longer path but you don’t need to change passive tree etc.
PoB didn't seem to like converting the tree to 3.12 but I didn't think there was any skill tree changes that affected this?

Build looks fun, looking forward to it (I never really do melee)
I was very disappointed that there was no guide to leveling gems. For example, I'm a beginner, I have no idea what to take ...((
Reave is almost like a bow skill, imho go with your favorite two hander slam skill to maps, then do the change to reave. Much faster than 1h+shield.
Hi! First and most important. I like Your guide, it's clear, easy to read, and includes all of the necessary info. Build looks solid with good dps and high survivability, gonna give it a shot in 3.13 since new end game will require strong and tanky build. (At least from what I saw on Announcment). Also I have a few questions, like:
*How do You swap from Reave to BF when there are different colors of support skills? Should I go for Vorici syndicate table?
*About HoP, why not swap it for HoA and gaind extra fire dmg, along with explosions from it. We do have a lot of phys dmg, and don't use brutality in Reave setup. Wouldn't it boost clear speed by a lot?
Last edited by Royalmind_PL on Jan 13, 2021, 11:08:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info