[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Gambur wrote:
Thank you for share this build.
Looks very nice, that will be my leauge starter for 3.13 :)

In Hype Gambur :D

Chyyyeah!

"
Nevzat wrote:
clear speed for mapping looks pretty slow in
Having whirling blades on a "timer" looks annoying due to the small mana pool.

The build and movement skills aren't made to be super "zoomy" because there's no point in doing something like T3 Burials for the whole league. Now DA MONEY is at the hardest content in game so the focus is on pure raw strength.

There's enough mana regen to not go OOM with Whirling Blades and you can simply use faster attacks with blood magic (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 14, 2021, 6:01:35 AM
How do you generate endurance charges?
Hey, the build looks okeyish, however, I do not see any clearspeed here.
I can tell that no serpentscale gloves/explody chest was used during the map clear vids.

Do you think it's gonna be way better with the abovementioned gloves (it will be kind of a long way til I get explody chest) or the clearspeed is rather meh-tier and the build focuses mostly on survi/bossess rather than clearing the maps quickly?
"
Xelathur wrote:

On block (:

"
greloziom wrote:
I can tell that no serpentscale gloves/explody chest was used during the map clear vids.

Do you think it's gonna be way better with the abovementioned gloves (it will be kind of a long way til I get explody chest) or the clearspeed is rather meh-tier and the build focuses mostly on survi/bossess rather than clearing the maps quickly?

No, the build has very fast clear speed - I just didn't deem it important to make a generic T16 video if there's a T19 and 1 EX budget one.
If you kill T16 mobs in 2 hits then with 1 EX then a few more EX will make it 1 hit (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
You can kinda tell from the t16 video, but from my testing in standard I found the build to be somewhat lackluster around the 1 ex budget. I'm wearing a 5L belly of the beast, res boots (no VDS), and rings that aren't steel ring base bc of resist constraints (and just what I had on hand). Without VDS setup, I was using reave for everything. DPS was too low for t14-16 mapping to feel safe, and map bosses in particular were a nightmare.

I bought a 400 pdps foil and things really turned around. Higher dps means not just faster clear but much higher survivability, since you're killing and moving out of the way fast enough for degen to be a lot less of an issue. I can totally see how this build could feel amazing with 5-10 ex investment but be stuck in low red maps until then. Life recovery on block shield would feel amazing if you're moving around fast enough for degen to be less of a concern. DPS scaling from more passives, ryslatha's, etc. would make it even more OP.

I'm not league starting with this, but I do plan on crafting towards it with harvest mechanics. Depending on the market, I'll probably be comfortable throwing this together with ~5-10 ex.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Xelathur wrote:

On block (:

"
greloziom wrote:

No, the build has very fast clear speed - I just didn't deem it important to make a generic T16 video if there's a T19 and 1 EX budget one.
If you kill T16 mobs in 2 hits then with 1 EX then a few more EX will make it 1 hit (:

Thank you so much for the prompt response!

I will rather refrain from league starting due to the same reason as jbmcarth. However, I will definitely come back once I got some cash at hand to feel the potential of the build.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
You can kinda tell from the t16 video, but from my testing in standard I found the build to be somewhat lackluster around the 1 ex budget. I'm wearing a 5L belly of the beast, res boots (no VDS), and rings that aren't steel ring base bc of resist constraints (and just what I had on hand). Without VDS setup, I was using reave for everything. DPS was too low for t14-16 mapping to feel safe, and map bosses in particular were a nightmare.

The demonstration T16 video is not made as a guidance that this is what you should do, but rather what you can do.

If you've reached T16 Phoenix, then by that point you will have more gear than 1 EX, otherwise a single map will cost 1/4th of your whole equipment.
From T1 > T14 with the 1 EX equipment shown - you will not die nor be slow.

Not having VDS and being 5L removes 50% of your overall damage and 70% boss damage, a downgrade which you should not go for even on a 1 EX budget.

Otherwise I completely agree that it's better late game than early but I personally specifically start with this build because of it's starter power and then deviate to other builds later on if I do.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Xelathur wrote:

On block (:

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm relatively new to this game.

I would like to know how you can generate Endurance "On Block", is it a mod / passive?

Thank you very much in advance.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Xelathur wrote:

On block (:

"
greloziom wrote:

Clear speed potential should always be a priority in a build guide imho. The majority of our time will be mapping, I appreciate this is a good boss killer and not uber tailored to mapping but I think it's doing you a dis-service by not showcasing it's speed potential. It is a huge selling point when playing a build especially for league start.

And if you refer to the phoenix video as it's potential, then that's just plain slow.
Last edited by Nevzat on Jan 14, 2021, 9:05:16 AM
Hello! Might you help me? I feel that I am missing something, my damage against Sirus is very little, I tried to follow your POB of 80ex as best I could (although in standard I end up spending much more than 80ex)

(my profile is public I think, so you can see it)

I deleted some characters to make room and sold what I had, so I can invest a little more to have a better character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info