[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Hello, could u look at my items and tell me what to upgrade first? I have like 10ex to spare now.
"
Nikolas58585 wrote:
Hello, could u look at my items and tell me what to upgrade first? I have like 10ex to spare now.
Just crafted this. Is this my endgame amulet?
"
Nikolas58585 wrote:
"
Nikolas58585 wrote:

Took a quick look on your character, You can get a hatred cold penetration watchers eye, which should be pretty cheap. And also you are using two flask medium clusters, the spiked concoction node do not stack, you should switch the other one into a crit medium cluster or aura effect medium cluster
Hello, thanks for sharing this build :D

Can you give a look on my char and equips and give me any advice to improve my DPS? I'm feeling stuck at this now :(

"
Pwnkkake wrote:
Hello, thanks for sharing this build :D

Can you give a look on my char and equips and give me any advice to improve my DPS? I'm feeling stuck at this now :(

You need better roll on your bow and your loreweave, epecially your bow, try to get a bow with high %phys damage roll and high attack speed. Also your barrage is not 6L yet, you'll need blood rage to pair with energy leech after you add it into your 6L.

You are missing one important piece which is the flask effect cluster, you need that to get to the 50% increased flask effect break point for dying sun.

You are using cold conduction + stormrider, as I mentioned in guide, this does not work very well with elemental focus support. With your set up, to get the chill/shock effect on bosses, you need to spam ice shot every 2 secs on bosses.

Also use attack catalyst on your rings for more dps, and annoint your amulet with any cheap usefull annoints if you are on a budget.
Respecced recently, crafted most of the gear, decent bow. At this point expected better dps. Not sure exactly what to improve now.
Lack of DPS can be felt in invitations, bosses aren't bursting fast enough. Also i dont burst Sirus like in the gif. Jewels can be improved, but it is expensive. Can get better belt, though i am still not sure if i want headhunter or not.
Lethal pride is 3x double damage. I also specced primeval force since i had 2 passives and no regrets left, probably will leave it like this until i get more dps. I think ring will give me the biggest boost, right now trying to get ass mark on it and free suffix, but probably will take a while.
Amulet has no life on it but dps-wise it is probably peaked. What is best to get besides the ring? I got 30-40 ex, might as well invest into jewels if there is nothing better.
"
Sunw1sh wrote:
Respecced recently, crafted most of the gear, decent bow. At this point expected better dps. Not sure exactly what to improve now.
Lack of DPS can be felt in invitations, bosses aren't bursting fast enough. Also i dont burst Sirus like in the gif. Jewels can be improved, but it is expensive. Can get better belt, though i am still not sure if i want headhunter or not.
Lethal pride is 3x double damage. I also specced primeval force since i had 2 passives and no regrets left, probably will leave it like this until i get more dps. I think ring will give me the biggest boost, right now trying to get ass mark on it and free suffix, but probably will take a while.
Amulet has no life on it but dps-wise it is probably peaked. What is best to get besides the ring? I got 30-40 ex, might as well invest into jewels if there is nothing better.

So I had a check on your character in PoB. If I did not miss anything important, you have about 15M sirus dps (adding void shot in). To reach similar dps level as in my gif, you need at least 30M+. Swapping in a 4th dps flask instead of quicksilver can improve your dps a lot while bossing, but I guess you probably are already doing this.

Some improvements you can make here:

1. If you feel you need more damage, I suggest using lvl 5 sniper's mark with CWDT, instead of ass mark on ring, it will give you about 10% more damage overall compare to ass mark on ring. If you use it with arcanist brand and lvl 20 sniper's mark, it's even more dps.

2. A good dps belt can give you a lot more dps. And it's very easy to craft with harvest. On a lvl 86 redeemer stygian, there are only 2 attack mods on suffix. So if you start with a belt with high life and ele damage with att, you can just lock prefix, r/a att until t1 proj damage and then aug att which guarantee the AS during flask mod.

3. Since you don't have intimidate on Lethal Pride, you could awk orb intimidate + culling on gloves, and harvest craft life, AS.

4. For jewels, you can search for jewels with crit multi + AS with bows + either AS or att and cast speed, and then harvest life on it. Or you could just buy crit multi + AS with bow, and craft life + res on it. Shouldn't be too expensive in this way.

5. For rings, the best option would be essense craft 25% crit multi suffix + t1 wed prefix, although its pretty costly to craft it. Right now, you could probably just get any useful suffix on your ring such as res/int/crit chance/AS. For amulet, the best prefix combo is cold penetration, phys as extra cold and wed, but also very expensive to craft.

These are just from a quick glance, there are a lot more that could be improved, although might not be cheap though.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Sunw1sh wrote:

So I had a check on your character in PoB. If I did not miss anything important, you have about 15M sirus dps (adding void shot in). To reach similar dps level as in my gif, you need at least 30M+. Swapping in a 4th dps flask instead of quicksilver can improve your dps a lot while bossing, but I guess you probably are already doing this.

Some improvements you can make here:

1. If you feel you need more damage, I suggest using lvl 5 sniper's mark with CWDT, instead of ass mark on ring, it will give you about 10% more damage overall compare to ass mark on ring. If you use it with arcanist brand and lvl 20 sniper's mark, it's even more dps.

2. A good dps belt can give you a lot more dps. And it's very easy to craft with harvest. On a lvl 86 redeemer stygian, there are only 2 attack mods on suffix. So if you start with a belt with high life and ele damage with att, you can just lock prefix, r/a att until t1 proj damage and then aug att which guarantee the AS during flask mod.

3. Since you don't have intimidate on Lethal Pride, you could awk orb intimidate + culling on gloves, and harvest craft life, AS.

4. For jewels, you can search for jewels with crit multi + AS with bows + either AS or att and cast speed, and then harvest life on it. Or you could just buy crit multi + AS with bow, and craft life + res on it. Shouldn't be too expensive in this way.

5. For rings, the best option would be essense craft 25% crit multi suffix + t1 wed prefix, although its pretty costly to craft it. Right now, you could probably just get any useful suffix on your ring such as res/int/crit chance/AS. For amulet, the best prefix combo is cold penetration, phys as extra cold and wed, but also very expensive to craft.

These are just from a quick glance, there are a lot more that could be improved, although might not be cheap though.

thanks will do that
Hey Man, just dropped by to say thanks, the build feels amazing. I have started with more of a "budget" version with Lioneye's Fall and now I feel I would like to invest a bit more.

Since I am using the character almost only for mapping (I didn't even six link my barrage setup yet), I went with Ice Shot and dropped conversion gloves in favor of Acuities - I feel they provide a great quality of life and unfortunately I can't afford legacy Vinktar. My belt and amu are work in progress, following your advice I am crafting them myself, so I am currently chasing Harvests (unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to play nowadays). I decided not to chase the % flask effect to reach Dying Sun's cap, because of extra arrows from ROTC, but maybe that was a mistake :) also I think in the end I will craft endurance charge on the amu, as dps already feels quite good.

I have around 250ex that I would like to invest in this character and I was thinking, this could get me a +1 arrow ~700+pdps bow - do you think that's the best upgrade course?

Cheers!
Marcin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info