[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
maniard wrote:
Thanks for the great guide! Looking forward to trying it out, I am playing on Standard and this seems like an awesome opportunity to chase some legacy items :)

EDIT: removed the phys-only question. I see in Standard I could get a legacy Taste of Hate, old helmet enchants and amulets with higher Elder rolls. Do you have any other suggestions how to min max it in Standard league?

EDIT 2: regarding bows, how do you think legacy Arborix compares to legacy ROTC or a rare high dps bow?

Many thanks again. Superb guide!

Glad that you like the guide!

Yes there are quite a lot legacy items that we can utilize in std. ToH and Barrage +2 helmet are both really strong. For amulet, it's probably better to craft yourself with harvest. As for min-maxing in std, if you have a budget in mind, I can give you some suggestions.

As for bow, legacy Arborix is slightly better for bossing, but ROTC is better for clearing. A good rare bow with +2 arrows however, can beat both uniques, but can also get quite expensive, and there are not many for sale.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:

Yes there are quite a lot legacy items that we can utilize in std. ToH and Barrage +2 helmet are both really strong. For amulet, it's probably better to craft yourself with harvest. As for min-maxing in std, if you have a budget in mind, I can give you some suggestions.

As for bow, legacy Arborix is slightly better for bossing, but ROTC is better for clearing. A good rare bow with +2 arrows however, can beat both uniques, but can also get quite expensive, and there are not many for sale.

Thanks for quick response! I was thinking to start with around 100ex and see how the build feels like. I guess ROTC would be my choice since I am planning to focus on mapping (I already have a character for endgame bosses). I haven't decided on the clearing skill yet.

Regarding amulets, I was considering obtaining a 20% extra cold int or int/dex base and then proceeding with harvest crafting.
I have shaper amulet with phys to cold, i am running with hrimsorrow and node at the ranger for phys to cold, but i still die phys reflect, how is that possible?
"
maniard wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:

Thanks for quick response! I was thinking to start with around 100ex and see how the build feels like. I guess ROTC would be my choice since I am planning to focus on mapping (I already have a character for endgame bosses). I haven't decided on the clearing skill yet.

Regarding amulets, I was considering obtaining a 20% extra cold int or int/dex base and then proceeding with harvest crafting.

So with about 100ex, you can just check my PoB for high budget for sample gears in general.

Make sure you use double legacy ROTC with +4 arrows, they are not cheap though, probably 30ex+. And barrage +2 helmets are at similar price range.

For amulet, unless you have a legacy 20% extra cold + 10% ele pen shaper amulet so you can craft from that, otherwise I suggest you craft a new one on your own. You can do a redeemer one or redeemer+elder one. Try to roll double t1 crit multi/crit chance with harvest crit chaos spam, or with deafening essence of scorn, elder base can also get 13% AS in sufffix. And for prefix, go for cold pen, then use rem/add phys for phys as extra cold, and finally life.
"
ata191 wrote:
I have shaper amulet with phys to cold, i am running with hrimsorrow and node at the ranger for phys to cold, but i still die phys reflect, how is that possible?

Amulet gives you phys as extra cold, not phys converted to cold, they are different. You only have 90% phys converted to cold, so you can die in phys reflect.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:

So with about 100ex, you can just check my PoB for high budget for sample gears in general.

Make sure you use double legacy ROTC with +4 arrows, they are not cheap though, probably 30ex+. And barrage +2 helmets are at similar price range.

For amulet, unless you have a legacy 20% extra cold + 10% ele pen shaper amulet so you can craft from that, otherwise I suggest you craft a new one on your own. You can do a redeemer one or redeemer+elder one. Try to roll double t1 crit multi/crit chance with harvest crit chaos spam, or with deafening essence of scorn, elder base can also get 13% AS in sufffix. And for prefix, go for cold pen, then use rem/add phys for phys as extra cold, and finally life.

Thanks a lot man! Last question hopefully: with ROTC shooting so many extra arrows, would you recommend to skip GMP in my gem links and go with something else?
Last edited by maniard on Feb 8, 2021, 10:18:31 AM
"
maniard wrote:

Thanks a lot man! Last question hopefully: with ROTC shooting so many extra arrows, would you recommend to skip GMP in my gem links and go with something else?

So if you are using TS, then you can keep GMP, since TS secondary arrows from different initial arrows can hit the same target. But if you use LA or IS, then you can switch to dps support such as awk VP.
Is attack speed per 8%q uality worth crafting on our Chin Sol or are we better off letting quality bump our flat phys dps?
"
Semarin4 wrote:
Is attack speed per 8%q uality worth crafting on our Chin Sol or are we better off letting quality bump our flat phys dps?

The original quality for phys dps is better.
Thanks a lot for your great guide. Can you tell me if it is a good idea to integrate hardened scars and iron reflexes, which are mostly used by poison-based pathfinders, into your build? At poe.ninja I cannot really see any cold-based pathfinder or deadeye that use them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info