[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
maniard wrote:
Hey Man, just dropped by to say thanks, the build feels amazing. I have started with more of a "budget" version with Lioneye's Fall and now I feel I would like to invest a bit more.

Since I am using the character almost only for mapping (I didn't even six link my barrage setup yet), I went with Ice Shot and dropped conversion gloves in favor of Acuities - I feel they provide a great quality of life and unfortunately I can't afford legacy Vinktar. My belt and amu are work in progress, following your advice I am crafting them myself, so I am currently chasing Harvests (unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to play nowadays). I decided not to chase the % flask effect to reach Dying Sun's cap, because of extra arrows from ROTC, but maybe that was a mistake :) also I think in the end I will craft endurance charge on the amu, as dps already feels quite good.

I have around 250ex that I would like to invest in this character and I was thinking, this could get me a +1 arrow ~700+pdps bow - do you think that's the best upgrade course?

Cheers!
Marcin

If you only focus on mapping and using +4 ROTC, u can skip flask effect indeed. But if you switch to a bow with less arrows, you probably should still get it, and its not hard to get.

At your stage, I would suggest improving your other slots first before buying the expensive bow.

For belt, probably just get a headhunter for mapping. Also you can craft a good pair of tailwind + elusive boots easily via harvest, best upgrade for mapping. For helmet, you probably could buy a base with the enchant you want, and essense craft res/life as I mentioned in guide to cover your res. You can spam essense of scorn on shaper opal ring until you get something decent, and harvest craft the rest.

Also, it's worth spending a bit in cluster jewels as they are way better than lioneye. Some clusters are pretty easy to craft with harvest. Similar for rare jewels, viridian jewel is better than abys eyes. Can also get a 2-mod WE.

These probably won't need to many exalts if you farm harvest yourself, and you can always sell crafts you dont need to earn some currency. After these, then you could buy a bow with the budget you have at that time. Since bow can get really expensive, I suggest check dps difference in PoB first to make sure the exalts you spent is worth it.

Updated most gear slots with min-max examples, and a brief introduction on how to craft via harvest. Added a Very High Budget Version of PoB. Crafting can be complex and so feel free to share your thoughts and discuss here.
How would a Rigwald's Quills do when it comes to clear speed instead?
"
ZombiesSlayer wrote:
How would a Rigwald's Quills do when it comes to clear speed instead?

TBH Rigwald's feels kinda weak nowadays. It basically gives nothing other than a bit extra coverage from fork. Especially if you use Tornado shot, the reduced projectile speed feels awlful, and will actually reduce your clear coverage. On the contrary, Voidfletcher gives ton of damage and increased proj speed. So if you are on tight budget, and need more damage, use Voidfletcher; if you are rich, just grab awk chain to boost clear and still stick to Voidfletcher. Rigwald's is probably only worth using on ice shot/lightning arrow and when you have enough damage but can't afford awak chain.
Enyone can see my account ? If a possibile need help 😉
"
Emi001 wrote:
Enyone can see my account ? If a possibile need help 😉

Do you want to elaborate more about what help you need? Such as what problem are you dealing with, and what content are you having trouble with? Need more damage or need more survivability, etc.?
Need more life, have only 4K at lvl 80 and a little survivability.
"
Emi001 wrote:

So you are only lvl 80 right now, as I said in guide, should try to lvl to at least 90+, 95+ is more ideal. You can try to get more life on belt, boots and amulet (either buy new ones, or use harvest rem/add life). It should be easy to reach 5k+ life after you reach lvl 90+, which would be decent for a bow character. And also our play style is not meant to be tanky, but to freeze/shatter everything along the way to keep yourself safe.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Emi001 wrote:

So you are only lvl 80 right now, as I said in guide, should try to lvl to at least 90+, 95+ is more ideal. You can try to get more life on belt, boots and amulet (either buy new ones, or use harvest rem/add life). It should be easy to reach 5k+ life after you reach lvl 90+, which would be decent for a bow character. And also our play style is not meant to be tanky, but to freeze/shatter everything along the way to keep yourself safe.

Very thx man forn helping, i tre ti lvl Up into 90 (best 95), and see i can upgrade item you say. In general my item build is good? Or need ti chance enything?
"
Emi001 wrote:

Very thx man forn helping, i tre ti lvl Up into 90 (best 95), and see i can upgrade item you say. In general my item build is good? Or need ti chance enything?

So in general your items look decent for a starter, belt I would suggest just getting a new one.

You don't need the 3 points for life/mana leech since you already got it on your large cluster. I suggest follow exactly the tree on my PoB unless you know what you would like to change. You would want to get the flask effect medium cluster to reach 50% increased flask effect as I mentioned in guide, but that can wait till you are 90+.

You might also wanna keep your cast when damage taken at lvl 1 to get triggered more frequently, and sniper's mark at lvl 5 and wave of conviction at lvl 7. Also, you would want less duration support instead of increased duration on gloves for aspect of the cat, to get permanant charges, but you should not link it with CWDT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info