[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

I respecced into this build from a BF/BB build, as the two-button playstyle was just getting to be too much for my hands. Spent about 20ish ex on gear and gems, rerouted the tree and am currently here: https://pastebin.com/cr3zxmhc

Clear speed on T14, T15 is fantastic. But bossing takes a bit longer than expected, and the first 10 boss invitation I did I failed with 3 bosses still up. I feel like I'm missing something for survivability. I swapped out Lightning Golem for Vitality in hopes of staying upright a bit more, but it hasn't seemed to make much of a noticeable difference. I know I'm short a bit on ES, but not sure where to pick any more up since I can't seem to hold any xp between the bosses and random one-shots. :(

I have 2ex and 285c currently to help with upgrades/ES gain where needed. Trying to save for Transcendent Flesh and maybe respec 3 points into the socket by Templar tree, but where to remove 3 points from to get there?

Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated!
"
Quick question: why no Ghost Reaver in LL Budget PoB?

Dunno, I've took that
What do you think about putting in inspired learning?
I've been playing this build, and feel very good about the state of my gear. One thing I've found to be an issue is accuracy. Where do I get enough accuracy to hit 100%? I have flat on gloves, level 20 precision, and % global on helmet, and I only hit 96% hit chance.
"
JShug wrote:
I respecced into this build from a BF/BB build, as the two-button playstyle was just getting to be too much for my hands. Spent about 20ish ex on gear and gems, rerouted the tree and am currently here: https://pastebin.com/cr3zxmhc

Clear speed on T14, T15 is fantastic. But bossing takes a bit longer than expected, and the first 10 boss invitation I did I failed with 3 bosses still up. I feel like I'm missing something for survivability. I swapped out Lightning Golem for Vitality in hopes of staying upright a bit more, but it hasn't seemed to make much of a noticeable difference. I know I'm short a bit on ES, but not sure where to pick any more up since I can't seem to hold any xp between the bosses and random one-shots. :(

I have 2ex and 285c currently to help with upgrades/ES gain where needed. Trying to save for Transcendent Flesh and maybe respec 3 points into the socket by Templar tree, but where to remove 3 points from to get there?

Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated!

hi JShug,

A few suggestions from my side:

1. Take out Nimbleness and spec those points to Arcane Focus, Deep Wisdom and Utmost Intellect. Then you can annoint your amulet with Divine Judgment (or Tranquility for more damage but more expensive). That will provide extra damage.

2. I would swap Herald of Ice setup to Vortex - Bonechill - Hextouch - Frostbite setup at your damage level. I am playing this also with my lackluster gear and it provides much more damage. Then you can put Frostbomb to Cospri.

3. Level your gems (CoC and other supports). Vaal Ice Nova 21/23 is cheap, get one with your currency.

4. You can also check Level 21 Aura gems (Hatred & Zealotry). Especially since you have the corrupted Prism Guardian, you'll benefit more from 21 level gems.

5. Swap vitality with Flesh and Stone. I see great benefit for defense. When you break HoI setup, you'll more mana reserved. If you can't fit, instead of Divine Judgnment you can annoint "Charisma" but it's tad more expensive (gold oils).

6. I suggest using Sin Trek for you, since you have already quite capped your resistances. You can try to find cheap ones with good ES with enchant (ideally Ele Penetration but can be expensive).

With these basic steps without leveling extra, i could bump your damage to 433k vs. 280k. Check PoB here: https://pastebin.com/QQCkW0tr
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Ashaya2 wrote:
I've been playing this build, and feel very good about the state of my gear. One thing I've found to be an issue is accuracy. Where do I get enough accuracy to hit 100%? I have flat on gloves, level 20 precision, and % global on helmet, and I only hit 96% hit chance.

if you havent taken, take Depth Perception. Ice Golem and Precision at max levels also bumps your Accuracy. On top, every Aura % Inc node also boost Precision. Normally without extra investment on gear you should be able to cap Hit chance (i have with my shitty gear for example).

Most important for this build is to have 100% Hit Chance, and then Crit Chance with Cyclone.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Yo, so honestly, this build is great even on a low-ish budget (about 20ex in maybe), clearing T16's, did Sirus A8, etc. https://pastebin.com/mzRJKsZJ

Had a question though.

Where can you actually get more attack speed? My POB lists my attack rate for cyclone at 6.52/s and I'm not really sure where/how to get more.
Last edited by Malfetus on Feb 5, 2021, 4:55:52 PM
"
Malfetus wrote:
Yo, so honestly, this build is great even on a low-ish budget (about 20ex in maybe), clearing T16's, did Sirus A8, etc. https://pastebin.com/mzRJKsZJ

Had a question though.

Where can you actually get more attack speed? My POB lists my attack rate for cyclone at 6.52/s and I'm not really sure where/how to get more.

you can get on gear like gloves, rings etc. you can check craftofexile.com for potential mods. Also, you can go near Precision cluster on the mid-left side.

Another idea could be to get Haste buff. I need to investigate this myself before I recommend doing so.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey guys been playing boring old golems been looking for a different build today I hit a +1skills +2 proj shavs and this build seems really fun and I already have a few of the expensive pieces for it including a +2prism. Just wondering how its holding up in 3.13 and if it can do sim and +5 legions with a pretty nice budget if I swap ill be going in with 100exalts or so as ill be selling the shavs and rebuying like just a +1 for it

Last edited by Bap on Feb 5, 2021, 8:02:20 PM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Ashaya2 wrote:

if you havent taken, take Depth Perception. Ice Golem and Precision at max levels also bumps your Accuracy. On top, every Aura % Inc node also boost Precision. Normally without extra investment on gear you should be able to cap Hit chance (i have with my shitty gear for example).

Most important for this build is to have 100% Hit Chance, and then Crit Chance with Cyclone.

I'm at 96% (91% evasive) and I have Depth Perception, and Precision/Ice Golem at max level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info