[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
sim_the_exile wrote:
"
ST359 wrote:
Hi there!
I have a couple of questions regarding going LL Budget
Planning to respec from miner, so i'm afraid to end up broke and unable to farm for upgrades
Currently i have Crown, 2x Cospri's, Prism Guardian and 3,5-4 ex currency
I can afford everything but NOT 6l Shavronne's(only 5l), Cinderswallow flask, Transcendent Flesh if i calculated everything right
So
1) Will it work on 5l Shavs without items i currently can't afford (on like t12-14 maps)?
2) What are possible replacements for missed items?
3) Or with this budget it's better to go life?

ive been running this build as my second character of the league so maybe i can share some insight.

1) i 6linked my shavs yesterday, but it was working perfectly fine in t15+, conquerors, sirus, etc on a 5L. i still do not have a cinderswallow, but i manage without it by kiting when my ES gets low (the es leech on tree does almost nothing in dicey scenarios because the leech per second cap is terrible). my recommendation is to save up for a transcendent flesh because the dps boost is incredibly noticeable. made conquerors and metamorphs in t15 buffed by the atlas ascendancy a joke. if you cant afford it and need something to buff you in the meantime, thread of hope (large) is very strong here since it gets us 8 points with a mix of tankiness and damage on the tree.

2) cinderswallow isnt too big a deal, like i said. its just a matter of kiting around when your es gets low. every once in a while youll get degenned or oneshot before you can react, but thats just how it goes sometimes. id say just get a silver flask for onslaught and spec into pantheons to mitigate degen. a shitty corrupted blood jewel (unfortunately corrupted blood frozen trails are super expensive rn) will help a LOT with survivability, especially against sirus and his rares in maps. i would probably run a lycosidae instead of the second cospris for life variant to fix accuracy because you cant run a high level precision in the life setup. LL version needs prism guardian.

3) life is incredibly weak imo. the damage and survivability seem much lower. the tradeoff is that the life variant has noticeably more aoe (due to carcass jack and grabbing some aoe nodes in templar side) but i can live without it if it means i do more damage and dont get oneshot as often. unless youre investing upwards of 10ex, i dont see how the life version beats out even the budget variant.

Thanks for the reply!
Right now i've generated enough currency for buying transcendent flesh, so i hope it will work well
Don't know how to craft belt, so i will need a to do some research
Also don't know what is first priority on next upgrade: cinderswallow or make Shavs 6l
i dead all time in invitation , guardians , breach etccc , i have coomplete build 7.500 energy shield, one shoot always kill me.. i dude this build is for this league.
Last edited by gueDDy on Jan 29, 2021, 1:00:36 PM
Thinking of rolling this build after playing bleed bow (a build I absolutely hated) - I have about 15 exalts to invest.

Will I be able to speed run maps and take down Sirus/other bosses on a 15 exalt budget? Also does the build feel squishy, in that random 1 shots from white monsters can kill you?
Almost everything past T15 will one shot you in 3.13. Maven buffs every boss and if you're unable to nuke it down (greater than 1m DPS) you'll die from the boss mechanic.

You can't effectively play this build without running some sort of curse removal flask so I'm not sure why there is no recommendation to run one as it is very mandatory. The ritual areas in 3.13 force you to stay within the confines of the circle thus preventing you from staying mobile (which the build relies on). You'll end up dead by the 3rd or 4th ritual offering on juiced T16 maps or even delirium influenced.

Don't even bother doing the Maven invitations as you'll just flop over.

I strongly recommend running a curse flask and a watchers eye with gain ES on hit. The ES regen is god awful and should not even be considered for this league. Gain on hit is what you need for effective mapping. Gimp your damage for survivability. You can only do damage if you're alive.

I don't suggest anyone to run this build until you're level 95 and have atleast 30 EX to dump into MANDATORY items. (6 link shavs, chayulas, jewels, herald rings, CDR belt, and high ES gear which is not cheap).

Expect to die a lot.... A lot.... Not an understatement... A lot.

Stick with a dual cospri life version and you'll have more fun. Probably even stay alive.
"
Fujitsuu wrote:
Almost everything past T15 will one shot you in 3.13. Maven buffs every boss and if you're unable to nuke it down (greater than 1m DPS) you'll die from the boss mechanic.

You can't effectively play this build without running some sort of curse removal flask so I'm not sure why there is no recommendation to run one as it is very mandatory. The ritual areas in 3.13 force you to stay within the confines of the circle thus preventing you from staying mobile (which the build relies on). You'll end up dead by the 3rd or 4th ritual offering on juiced T16 maps or even delirium influenced.

Don't even bother doing the Maven invitations as you'll just flop over.

I strongly recommend running a curse flask and a watchers eye with gain ES on hit. The ES regen is god awful and should not even be considered for this league. Gain on hit is what you need for effective mapping. Gimp your damage for survivability. You can only do damage if you're alive.

I don't suggest anyone to run this build until you're level 95 and have atleast 30 EX to dump into MANDATORY items. (6 link shavs, chayulas, jewels, herald rings, CDR belt, and high ES gear which is not cheap).

Expect to die a lot.... A lot.... Not an understatement... A lot.

Stick with a dual cospri life version and you'll have more fun. Probably even stay alive.

well that's an opinion and experience, but it's yours. I checked your build, you have barely 5.5k ES to start with. That makes it obvious why your experience is so bad when it comes to high tier content.

Anyway, I am still experimenting the build myself for the league. It's too low level to agree or disagree with you. What I know is, still this is one of the most fun build to play in the game (It doesn't matter life, LL or CI).
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
asddsa106 wrote:
Thinking of rolling this build after playing bleed bow (a build I absolutely hated) - I have about 15 exalts to invest.

Will I be able to speed run maps and take down Sirus/other bosses on a 15 exalt budget? Also does the build feel squishy, in that random 1 shots from white monsters can kill you?

15 Exalts will get you start going for sure. Prices went down quite a bit. Just see the prices of CDR belt vs. Awakened Cast on Crit gem (i suggest to invest on this earlier to level to 3 asap).

I spent 10ex roughly on mine, and doing red maps (not T15/16) yet.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Been loving the build so far, I'm about to break the 6k ES mark and would make a suggestion for other people who are struggling with deaths to grab Zealot's Oath and run the highest vitality you are comfy fitting into your build. It's been a game changer for my defenses.
"
gueDDy wrote:
i dead all time in invitation , guardians , breach etccc , i have coomplete build 7.500 energy shield, one shoot always kill me.. i dude this build is for this league.

No, you don't have complete build, you didn't even maxed resistances, ANY build would die without resistances
You also don't have "Corrupted blood can not be inflicted on you" jewel, it's VERY important for survivability
Also it's not a 7500 ES according to PoB

Here's TLDR what you need to do https://pastebin.com/LRqkgLuM
May contain some mistakes, but i think everything is right

1) You don't use Vaal Discipline, it's SOS button for ES builds, it starts recharging ES emmidiately upon activating, doesn't matter if you've been hit recently
This alone should remove like 1/3 of deaths or even half
2) Resistances
You can fix them by speccing into Alira and reallocating points from frenzy charges to Faith And Steel node, it also gives some ES
Alira though will remove 2 points, so you need to deallocate something like Deep Wisdom and Utmost Intellect, anyway you have more than enough INT
3) Your gloves are so gorgeous i'm sure these alone can delete any content
Craft yourself some pair of gloves, it takes like 20-40 c to craft something with more than 160 ES, or you can buy some for 10-50 c, you have 88 ES gloves, it's low i think even for white maps
4) You can try Circle of Fear ring setup, you don't need these expensive rings with inc. buff effect right now, just one with cold damage and cold resistance buff, it will help balance resistances around Wise Oak, straight 15% damage boost and less resistances pain, and with other ring fill ES, resistances and stats, bought myself yesterday very good one for 12 c and Corcle of Fear for 15c, so cheap to expirement
P.S. Cinderswallow Urn is around 120c now, just buy any, it's also good for survivability
Last edited by ST359 on Jan 31, 2021, 6:24:08 PM
"
ST359 wrote:
"
gueDDy wrote:

No, you don't have complete build, you didn't even maxed resistances, ANY build would die without resistances
You also don't have "Corrupted blood can not be inflicted on you" jewel, it's VERY important for survivability
Also it's not a 7500 ES according to PoB

Here's TLDR what you need to do https://pastebin.com/LRqkgLuM
May contain some mistakes, but i think everything is right

1) You don't use Vaal Discipline, it's SOS button for ES builds, it starts recharging ES emmidiately upon activating, doesn't matter if you've been hit recently
This alone should remove like 1/3 of deaths or even half
2) Resistances
You can fix them by speccing into Alira and reallocating points from frenzy charges to Faith And Steel node, it also gives some ES
Alira though will remove 2 points, so you need to deallocate something like Deep Wisdom and Utmost Intellect, anyway you have more than enough INT
3) Your gloves are so gorgeous i'm sure these alone can delete any content
Craft yourself some pair of gloves, it takes like 20-40 c to craft something with more than 160 ES, or you can buy some for 10-50 c, you have 88 ES gloves, it's low i think even for white maps
4) You can try Circle of Fear ring setup, you don't need these expensive rings with inc. buff effect right now, just one with cold damage and cold resistance buff, it will help balance resistances around Wise Oak, straight 15% damage boost and less resistances pain, and with other ring fill ES, resistances and stats, bought myself yesterday very good one for 12 c and Corcle of Fear for 15c, so cheap to expirement
P.S. Cinderswallow Urn is around 120c now, just buy any, it's also good for survivability

very good suggestions. I agree with everything you say.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Guide and PoBs, and some of the broken things in the guide is updated. Please let me know if you have any questions.

3.13 vs. 3.12 did not change much for us. Only we lost some damage due to APS loss, but core of the build is the same.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info