[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

How do I deal with this? In your POB it shows you not having this passive changed by militant faith

Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
Last edited by Karakkonor on Feb 6, 2021, 5:34:29 PM
Hey, could you take a look at my character? I have about 20-25 ex and I'm wondering about what should I look into getting done next. I wanted to try saving up for a hh but it seems pretty unlikely so I decided to blow it on upgrades
https://pastebin.com/C7RZ9w1Y
Last edited by Acrayd on Feb 6, 2021, 5:49:32 PM
Crafting a helm for this build. Should add a note here to use a perfect fossil for 30% quality when crafting:

4. How to craft -9% Cold Resistance to Enemies and +1 Power charges helmet?
You can buy Item Level 85 Hubris with Enchant on. Use Redeemer Exalted orb to make it Redeemer Influenced. Use Frigid + Dense fossils until you have decent ES + %Cold Resistance (This is done for -9% Cold Resistance to nearby enemies craft).

If you want to go extra mile, you can have enchanted Redeemer as explained above with -9% Cold Resistance to Nearby Enemies mod with alteration spam. Then have any Warlord Influenced helmet (minimum Item Level 75) and alt spam until +1 Maximum Power Charges.

Use Awakener Orb on first on the Warlord helm, and then on the enchanted Redeemer Helmet. Pray to the RNG gods, and you might get a sick helmet which can be Best in Slot item.
"
Krixiis wrote:
Crafting a helm for this build. Should add a note here to use a perfect fossil for 30% quality when crafting:

4. How to craft -9% Cold Resistance to Enemies and +1 Power charges helmet?
You can buy Item Level 85 Hubris with Enchant on. Use Redeemer Exalted orb to make it Redeemer Influenced. Use Frigid + Dense fossils until you have decent ES + %Cold Resistance (This is done for -9% Cold Resistance to nearby enemies craft).

If you want to go extra mile, you can have enchanted Redeemer as explained above with -9% Cold Resistance to Nearby Enemies mod with alteration spam. Then have any Warlord Influenced helmet (minimum Item Level 75) and alt spam until +1 Maximum Power Charges.

Use Awakener Orb on first on the Warlord helm, and then on the enchanted Redeemer Helmet. Pray to the RNG gods, and you might get a sick helmet which can be Best in Slot item.

hi Krixiis, that's a good recommendation. I am going to add that. thank you
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Acrayd wrote:
Hey, could you take a look at my character? I have about 20-25 ex and I'm wondering about what should I look into getting done next. I wanted to try saving up for a hh but it seems pretty unlikely so I decided to blow it on upgrades
https://pastebin.com/C7RZ9w1Y

hi Acrayd,

I recommend to re-cpec from "Doom Cast" cluster to left side to get Transcendence Flesh jewel (5ex)

Up your Amulet with Defense Catalyst for extra ES

Also get a higher attack speed Cospri (care for Cold Damage for Spells also, try to get as high as possible with decent price)

Next, you can get a corrupted frozen trail (with Corrupted Blood Cannot be Inflicted on You"

Up your Atziri flask with max stats and you can get with your budget a Bottled Faith which you can pretty much use for any build and it never looses value.

If you dont hate lab like me, you can try to get "10% Ele Penetration" Enchant on your boots. That gives massive damage against anything.

Level your gems, and get 21/23 Ice Nova (pretty cheap). Get Level 21 Precision. Also use Ice Golem for 100% Hit Chance. Currently, you are missing a lot of damage because your hit chance was 96%.

With these changes, your damage jumps from 275k to 420k (52% More Damage). Here is reworked PoB for you: https://pastebin.com/mLkJCrpU
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Feb 7, 2021, 5:10:25 AM
"
Karakkonor wrote:
How do I deal with this? In your POB it shows you not having this passive changed by militant faith

Unfortunately, there is no prediction about Timeless Jewels. They are based on Random numbers and changes Notable Passives. You can Divine it to change the stats on it to see what will be the outcome.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Pipnotiq wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Ashaya2 wrote:
I've been playing this build, and feel very good about the state of my gear. One thing I've found to be an issue is accuracy. Where do I get enough accuracy to hit 100%? I have flat on gloves, level 20 precision, and % global on helmet, and I only hit 96% hit chance.

if you havent taken, take Depth Perception. Ice Golem and Precision at max levels also bumps your Accuracy. On top, every Aura % Inc node also boost Precision. Normally without extra investment on gear you should be able to cap Hit chance (i have with my shitty gear for example).

Most important for this build is to have 100% Hit Chance, and then Crit Chance with Cyclone.

I'm at 96% (91% evasive) and I have Depth Perception, and Precision/Ice Golem at max level.

hi Pipnotiq, can you share your current PoB with me? I am going to check.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi guys! It there any chance to avoid 1shots?

https://pastebin.com/5kpmyzKS

Rly hard playing with this 1shots. It's my first coc-build.
Last edited by vodkanoid on Feb 7, 2021, 5:15:03 AM
"
vodkanoid wrote:
http://poeurl.com/dbkx

hi, I am going to check, but basically i've updated the Q&A section with this recommendation.

If you are low ES (below 7-7.5k ES), i strongly recommend to fit Flesh and Stone in your build (Sand Stance) to blind nearby enemies. It helps a lot of one shots. Still projectiles from distant mobs can be dangerous with terrible map mods.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
vodkanoid wrote:
http://poeurl.com/dbkx

hi, I am going to check, but basically i've updated the Q&A section with this recommendation.

If you are low ES (below 7-7.5k ES), i strongly recommend to fit Flesh and Stone in your build (Sand Stance) to blind nearby enemies. It helps a lot of one shots. Still projectiles from distant mobs can be dangerous with terrible map mods.

Ty a lot. I'll going to try with Flesh and Stone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info