[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Hi Qosmo, the best build I've played, thanks a lot for the guide!

Could you tell me in general what is the best thing I need to improve next? and, if possible, give examples.

https://pastebin.com/8UCcYgY8
Last edited by КапитанКорабля on Nov 12, 2020, 2:31:59 PM
Well, I have finally killed Sirus. It was only at A6 because I'm still progressing the atlas, but damn, that was so piss easy. I've only died once in the last phase because i didn't bother to dodge the rotating beam. I then came back, and as soon as i started spinning around him he died after 5 seconds. Overall last phase took like 10 seconds total of me damaging him.

I did use a different setup of skill gems compared to the guide, and i suggest everyone who's having problems with bosses to take a look at my character right now. You will still die occasionally if you're too lazy to dodge shit, but it won't take more than 1 portal on conquerors and Sirus if your main ice nova hits for at least 300000 per attack. What i have right now is as budget as you can get. Get a lv21 ice nova if you can afford btw.

I also have 100% hit and crit chance without flasks right now, i guess that helps too.
Last edited by whatever29173919 on Nov 12, 2020, 12:58:13 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
noel1234 wrote:
Thanks for the build. Can run mostly until t16 maps.
Having some difficulty when fighting bosses and endgame boss.
Es sitting around 5.8k only
Having some difficulty when fighting with bosses.
Still have some currency about 4ex.

Using crown of the inward eye
Shavs
Cosprice
Prism
Sin trek
Elder ring
Crystal belt with 8% cd
Fingerless silk gloves gonna change once i come back from 11days frontliner duty.

Can't link my pob since I'm away from my pc

hi Noel, I've just checked your build. It looks very good starting point. Obviously level your gems and it'll feel already much better.

Second point is that 8% CDR is still not enough for the 2nd breakpoint. If you can afford with 4ex, try to get either boots or ideally belt with 14%+ CDR.

back from frontliner duty
just bought a new belt
do i still need another boots with cdr? or is it good already?
thanks

here's my current pob
https://pastebin.com/NPTMPUXu
Last edited by noel1234 on Nov 12, 2020, 5:19:58 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if the critical strike chance on the Cinderswallow Urn required is for the 100% crit chance?

Regards
"
RolandW88 wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if the critical strike chance on the Cinderswallow Urn required is for the 100% crit chance?

Regards

if you are using Critical Strikes Chance Support, you can max out crit chance without it. It's more useful when you socket Conc. Effect, then every extra Crit chance is adding up to max out or almost getting there.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
noel1234 wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
noel1234 wrote:
Thanks for the build. Can run mostly until t16 maps.
Having some difficulty when fighting bosses and endgame boss.
Es sitting around 5.8k only
Having some difficulty when fighting with bosses.
Still have some currency about 4ex.

Using crown of the inward eye
Shavs
Cosprice
Prism
Sin trek
Elder ring
Crystal belt with 8% cd
Fingerless silk gloves gonna change once i come back from 11days frontliner duty.

Can't link my pob since I'm away from my pc

hi Noel, I've just checked your build. It looks very good starting point. Obviously level your gems and it'll feel already much better.

Second point is that 8% CDR is still not enough for the 2nd breakpoint. If you can afford with 4ex, try to get either boots or ideally belt with 14%+ CDR.

back from frontliner duty
just bought a new belt
do i still need another boots with cdr? or is it good already?
thanks

here's my current pob
https://pastebin.com/NPTMPUXu

for the 2nd breakpoint, you are good. If you want to reach 52%+ CDR, then you need boots + Awakened Cast on Crit Support.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Well, I have finally killed Sirus. It was only at A6 because I'm still progressing the atlas, but damn, that was so piss easy. I've only died once in the last phase because i didn't bother to dodge the rotating beam. I then came back, and as soon as i started spinning around him he died after 5 seconds. Overall last phase took like 10 seconds total of me damaging him.

I did use a different setup of skill gems compared to the guide, and i suggest everyone who's having problems with bosses to take a look at my character right now. You will still die occasionally if you're too lazy to dodge shit, but it won't take more than 1 portal on conquerors and Sirus if your main ice nova hits for at least 300000 per attack. What i have right now is as budget as you can get. Get a lv21 ice nova if you can afford btw.

I also have 100% hit and crit chance without flasks right now, i guess that helps too.

congrats, you can keep scaling from this point on. I also play mostly with Critical Strike Support where I have 100% Crit chance without flasks (but with charges obviously)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Hi Qosmo, the best build I've played, thanks a lot for the guide!

Could you tell me in general what is the best thing I need to improve next? and, if possible, give examples.

https://pastebin.com/8UCcYgY8

hi КапитанКорабля, I've just checked your build. Looks very good already, you just need to level your Awakened CoC gem to Level 3 and you are golden.

7.3k ES is not bad :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi Qosmoz,

I am wondering if 70ex is enough to run T16 maps + Uber elder?

Another question is, what is better? with cluster jewels or none?

"
Hi Qosmoz,

I am wondering if 70ex is enough to run T16 maps + Uber elder?

Another question is, what is better? with cluster jewels or none?

Clusters are more powerful but it's trickier to get required attributes and res, you need to play in pob to make sure you have necessary dex/str

I think that 70ex should be definitely good, mine costed probably a bit less.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info