[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

I'm kind of at the endgame stage where I can do T16 bosses, and some of the lighter end game bosses quite easily. I'd say I've probably put in about 20ex or so, maybe more towards 25. They key is to get the right upgrades first - I started with the Budget Build, and then started working on the upgrade list in the FAQ (very handy by the way). And the ES on hit Watcher's Eye is huge too for not dying.
I do have a question though - is there a sneaky way we are supposed to deal with those pesky curses (Temporal Chains, etc)? Since the default flasks don't include one of Warding. I'm still fairly new to POE with this being my only third major build.
Hi, have some questions that I find hard to answer with Pob. My hit chance with cyclone is at 95% currently, if I move some things around the tree (by pathing to depth perception) I can hit 100%, but the Pob show my ice nova dmg goes form 1.9mil to 1.7. I was wondering how to evaluate which was better, higher ice nova dmg, or the higher chance to hit?

Also, if I am using a HH, then I assume I don't have to care about the breakpoints since HH will mess with them anyway?

Below is my current Pob: https://pastebin.com/M3WZbEuP

This is my 100% hit chance Pob: https://pastebin.com/TVfb9Hj0
"
Sumidian wrote:
I do have a question though - is there a sneaky way we are supposed to deal with those pesky curses (Temporal Chains, etc)? Since the default flasks don't include one of Warding. I'm still fairly new to POE with this being my only third major build.

Don't have to stick exactly the same setup, flasks are switchable and I think anti-curse/freeze/bleed are pretty much mandatory assuming no other way to immune them (like cannot be frozen on boots, etc).
If anyone has problems with this build, here's a simple solution - don't use the gem setup suggested in this build by default.

Instead go to poe.ninja, and take a look at what skill setup people with similar builds have. Only 12% of people use vitality, and 48% uses flesh&stone for blinding nearby enemies. Vitality will do jack shit if you can't avoid getting hit in the first place.

They also use alternative curse setup that this guide mentions, when you link frostbite+hextouch+vortex+arcane surge/bonechill. That will improve your single target damage.

In this case use frostbolt+frostbomb+ice nova in your cospri, or replace ice nova in cospri with energy leech, so you'll regain a little bit of your es while you're hitting someone.
Last edited by whatever29173919 on Nov 10, 2020, 1:39:04 AM
I also have a question - is it possible to prevent Militant Faith jewel from converting notable skills to random bullshit? Right now i either have to sacrifice Throatseeker or Insightfulness, depending on which side of the tree i place Militant Faith on. Should i buy another one instead of the one i have?
Last edited by whatever29173919 on Nov 10, 2020, 1:52:26 AM
Hi, ive been following the transition to low life, and yet on PoB it shows 60-80% crit chance. Ive been trying to understand but i dont see it, i have 780% increased crit in calcs, against the 1000% from your PoB. Anyone can help me see what im missing ? its 300% difference
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Hi, ive been following the transition to low life, and yet on PoB it shows 60-80% crit chance. Ive been trying to understand but i dont see it, i have 780% increased crit in calcs, against the 1000% from your PoB. Anyone can help me see what im missing ? its 300% difference

hi AcidCitrus, I've looked at your char to see the main 6link. The difference is simply Conc. Effect Support vs. Inc. Crit Strikes Support. If you socket Inc. Crit Strikes, then you should have similar values.

I suggest to swap Conc effect only during main bosses. Rest of the stuff is ok to go with Crit Strikes Support.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
I also have a question - is it possible to prevent Militant Faith jewel from converting notable skills to random bullshit? Right now i either have to sacrifice Throatseeker or Insightfulness, depending on which side of the tree i place Militant Faith on. Should i buy another one instead of the one i have?

Where do you place the Militant Faith? I suggest to minimize the notable passive modification, use it on the left side.

That's the thing about Timeless Jewels, they modify the passive surrounding them. You can divine and outcome will be different. All random generated numbers and they change the outcome.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
dboySasha wrote:
Hey. Great build thanks. But I have survivability issues and serious damage issues. Please tell me what to change in the build in the first place to run t16 maps. thanks

hi dboy, I couldnt import you character. However, I've just checked your profile in the site. First noticed that you really have only 11% CDR but you even took the extra Precision & Retribution. I can say you are loosing 30-40% of your damage by doing that. I suggest checking my Budget build and compare to yours. Try to stay below 7.57 APS or get a CDR belt, level your Awakened CoC Support and divine or get higher CDR boots.

I suggest minimum 6.5k+ ES to feel good about mapping/bossing. Below that build is squishy. I also suggest to take Vitality if you have any sustain issues.

Thanks for the answer. I followed your advice and it became noticeably better. But there are still problems with dps, it feels like I have 200k dps. Me one shoted Shaper Guards. My budget is 30 exalts that I should change so as not to catch one shots. My es 7k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info