[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

This is my current gear, with a HH is it still important to match the aps breakpoints? Right now I have 9.25 aps with 20% cdr

Last edited by theblindsaint on Nov 10, 2020, 10:02:47 AM
Hi Qosmoz, thank you for the great build.
Could you please view my Assassin? Idk what will upgrade next? The DPS of the build is so goooood. 7k ES is great but sometimes my char still dying for no reason.

My current gear:

"
theblindsaint wrote:
This is my current gear, with a HH is it still important to match the aps breakpoints? Right now I have 9.25 aps with 20% cdr

Gear
Gear

really really good stuff, top tier. Headhunter nullifies anything needed, just rush the map and kill everything quickly. For bossing (Sirus etc.) you ideally have 52% cdr but nevertheless your power level should be enough not to worry about it too much. good job.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Nov 10, 2020, 2:29:02 PM
"
ChuuXIII wrote:
Hi Qosmoz, thank you for the great build.
Could you please view my Assassin? Idk what will upgrade next? The DPS of the build is so goooood. 7k ES is great but sometimes my char still dying for no reason.

My current gear:
Gear

Gear

top stuff. I guess nitpicking here would be enchanted helmet, anomalous ice nova, inspiration, maybe second circle ring, etc. I think you dont need much :)

well done, it must be fun to play. Do you have militant faith setup?
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Build has nice clear speed, but it is like glass cannon. Sometimes with 5,5k ES i got one hit on T13 map.
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

top stuff. I guess nitpicking here would be enchanted helmet, anomalous ice nova, inspiration, maybe second circle ring, etc. I think you dont need much :)

Yes, I have Militant Fait setup and sacrifice some area dmg points for ES leech points (near Melding note). The DPS is still goood and more sustainable.

Btw, thank you for your quick reply. The enchanted helmet seems would be the hardest part. And using 2 circle ring that makes me lose 600 ES. So I will get the alternative quality gems. xD
"
ChuuXIII wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

Yes, I have Militant Fait setup and sacrifice some area dmg points for ES leech points (near Melding note). The DPS is still goood and more sustainable.

Btw, thank you for your quick reply. The enchanted helmet seems would be the hardest part. And using 2 circle ring that makes me lose 600 ES. So I will get the alternative quality gems. xD

you can craft the helmet for yourself. I explained how, i'll copy it in the FAQ section for you, you can check it out, and it might be helpful for others as well.

(I've added how to craft into FAQ section).
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Nov 11, 2020, 12:23:09 PM
Hey guys, got a question about APS. I've done everything from step by step guide on how to check the APS, however with all buffs checked POB shows 8.06 attack rate of cyclone, when in game with all buffs I have 7.3 APS. Since, I have around 30% cooldown from the gear, I'm not sure if I should get a slower cospri..
Please disregard flasks, I'm just in the building process.

https://pastebin.com/UZ20pVcU
"
jacynthe wrote:
Hey guys, got a question about APS. I've done everything from step by step guide on how to check the APS, however with all buffs checked POB shows 8.06 attack rate of cyclone, when in game with all buffs I have 7.3 APS. Since, I have around 30% cooldown from the gear, I'm not sure if I should get a slower cospri..

hi Jacynthe, just checked. You had Tailwind which grants extra 10% Extra Action Speed. Now someone wrote Action Speed does not effect the Attack Speed (which PoB calculates as it does). It might be bugged in the game, or PoB calculation might be wrong.

Other than that, when you spec into Mistwalker Ascendancy, Elusive buff also grants 15% extra Attack Speed. You can get elusive and check your APS of Cyclone while hitting an enemy (to crit and activate Elusive) or you can simply use Withering Step gem to activate Elusive and check in your Hideout.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
jacynthe wrote:

hi Jacynthe, just checked. You had Tailwind which grants extra 10% Extra Action Speed. Now someone wrote Action Speed does not effect the Attack Speed (which PoB calculates as it does). It might be bugged in the game, or PoB calculation might be wrong.

Other than that, when you spec into Mistwalker Ascendancy, Elusive buff also grants 15% extra Attack Speed. You can get elusive and check your APS of Cyclone while hitting an enemy (to crit and activate Elusive) or you can simply use Withering Step gem to activate Elusive and check in your Hideout.

Hey Qosmo, thanks for checking!
In game with all buffs (tailwind, elusive and onlaught) my APS is 7.3. So, I guess, it fine for my cooldown recovery?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info