The Fairgraves Stash Skin Bundle

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
CTRL click guild stash plz. ty
is this an out of season april fools joke?
How about the Mystery Box chests you have done in the past instead of this.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
RLY??
PERFORMANCE WHEN?
For real? 120 coins for it? crazy sh*t...... 80 or 60 would have been reasonable, but 120. Pity, looks like you just getting greedy.
nice tash, price?
You should be giving this to everyone for free along with a free mystery box due to Heist being released in an pre-alpha stage.
I'm sorry but I'm becoming more and more salty.

It wasn't too long ago you feigned being sorry for being pushy with MTX every day...but it's starting to feel like it YET AGAIN.

Almost all I read is MTX MTX MTX, buy buy buy buy.

Meanwhile every patch breaks a TON of things but it's okay as long as the money is rolling in.

I really used to love this game but you're slowly but certainly monetizing every single aspect of the game, constantly trying to see how much you can push it.

We aren't your cash cow to milk...we are the fanbase of your game that we want to enjoy. Maybe stop seeing us as walking wallets for five freaking minutes.

Just had to get that out.

Edit: And yes, I am well aware that I have put a ton of money into this game via supporter packs, but my wallet is from this day on officially on hiatus.
Last edited by Shehriazad on Oct 14, 2020, 10:14:49 AM
Looks cool. Thanks for more options GGG. love the ghost pirate look for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info