[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

"
Arkaon wrote:
Any help at all? I can't even do T9 maps without getting 1shot, and I feel like I am missing something big, or have f'd up somewhere.

0) Cap your lightning resistance!
1) Do you have Brine King pantheon? You definitely need stun avoidance from Brine King or boot enchant.
2) You don't need to skill Eldritch Battery with Devouring Diadem. Get Arcane Guardian instead.
3) Divine your shield to 5% recover life on block. It is HUGE.
4) Craft % life on your body armour. Mana is useless.
5) Try to get some gloves with life or pierce enchant (could be hard though)
6) Get a jewel with life and some spell damage mods instead of "Brood Spire".
7) Try basalt and jade flask instead of unique flasks to be more tanky. You will lose dps but become way more tanky.
8) Craft damage while leeching on your amulet. Mana is worthless.
9) Craft increased damage or fire damage + cold/lightning damage. We don't "attack".
10) Cut the top left part of your tree and go full into Constitution wheel + jewel socket with life OR go for Cluster Jewel to substantially increase DPS.
11) Do not run physical reflect. Blade Blast will oneshot you when it triggers.
Last edited by Moethelion on Nov 6, 2020, 3:39:53 PM
I really appreciate that, I've been struggling and will work on all of those.
"
Arkaon wrote:
I really appreciate that, I've been struggling and will work on all of those.

One thing I forgot: Get curse immunity on a flask (for example quicksilver).
Hi, if I have to change one of the support gem to green solor for blazing salvo, which support gem should I take out and which green gem should I use?
"
shiya14 wrote:
Hi, if I have to change one of the support gem to green solor for blazing salvo, which support gem should I take out and which green gem should I use?

Slower Projectiles or Added Cold Damage. With Added Cold Damage you can even kill Porcupine packs with Blazing Salvo to destroy their corpses and not let them explode.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
shiya14 wrote:

Slower Projectiles or Added Cold Damage. With Added Cold Damage you can even kill Porcupine packs with Blazing Salvo to destroy their corpses and not let them explode.

Okayy thanks, May I ask which gems is recommended to remove?
"
shiya14 wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
shiya14 wrote:

Remove Controlled Destruction for best dps or remove Concentrated Effect if you want to be able to stand a bit farther away from the boss.
"

"
Remove Controlled Destruction for best dps or remove Concentrated Effect if you want to be able to stand a bit farther away from the boss.

Thanks.
Sorry to ask again but I am still having survivability problem.
Elemental resistance and block is capped currently, but hP only around 4k.
Always die in i80+ contract.

Anything I can improve?
Thanks again anyway :)
Last edited by shiya14 on Nov 7, 2020, 10:21:48 AM
"
shiya14 wrote:

Anything I can improve?
Thanks again anyway :)

1. Get Acrane Swiftness as an anoint!
2. The block cluster is insanely inefficient. Find a different way to cap your block or leave it uncapped.
3. Divine your shield to 5% recover life.
4. Try defensive flasks, if your damage is sufficient.
5. Remove Wave of Conviction, it's useless. Get level 10 Frost Shield instead for example.
6. Get rid of the Circle of Anguish! The Vulnerability mod overwrites Assassin's mark. Get a rare ring with life instead.
Hello,

Is there a new PoB for this?

https://pastebin.com/7FVDvpPG does not seem to work with the latest version.

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info