[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Hello mate,

I am using your build for almost 4/5 days and I am loving it.
Sadly I am dying a lot, I still have a lot of upgrades to make, I have 5k health, resistences and block capped. Can you check my profile to see if I am doing anything wrong?
Thanks in advance
"
heavenkami11 wrote:
Hello mate,

I am using your build for almost 4/5 days and I am loving it.
Sadly I am dying a lot, I still have a lot of upgrades to make, I have 5k health, resistences and block capped. Can you check my profile to see if I am doing anything wrong?
Thanks in advance

Your Immortal Call can't trigger, because it is level 4. Needs to be level 3. Do you have the Brine King pantheon? You absolutely need a stun defense. Try using defensive flasks (Basalt/Jade) instead of the unique ones until you get some more life. Also, you are pretty much wasting 3 skill points on the right side. Skill the jewel socket instead or remove the Nimbleness nodes and skill the Blood Siphon life nodes.
Thanks for the fast reply, later on I'll try those changes. Didn't notice that immortal call thing.

Thanks dude
I'm not seeing how you're getting Grace activated with all the other skills online (Zeal, Herald, and Anger). Do you kill 2 off before boss fights?
"
cldrucky wrote:
I'm not seeing how you're getting Grace activated with all the other skills online (Zeal, Herald, and Anger). Do you kill 2 off before boss fights?

The build only uses Vaal Grace as a cooldown for defensive purposes. Grace itself is not used ever.
Hi I'm trying your build on Quin league.

Its been really great, I'm still leveling (Lv 41, I don't have much time atm)

I just wanna ask you, fireball its banned from the league, do you have any suggestion for a replacement?

I've tried firestorm, works ok, and magma orb, not so much.

Planning on experimenting some infernal cry for clear today.

Tyvm
Last edited by RedHoodOmega on Oct 29, 2020, 4:06:53 PM
"
RedHoodOmega wrote:

I just wanna ask you, fireball its banned from the league, do you have any suggestion for a replacement?

Tyvm

I guess you can also just use Salvo for clear and use the 4-link for defense. Salvo has decent clearspeed as well. Don't really know what else could be good.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
RedHoodOmega wrote:

Tyvm

I guess you can also just use Salvo for clear and use the 4-link for defense. Salvo has decent clearspeed as well. Don't really know what else could be good.

I'll go with that

Tyvm for the reply bro :D
can i ask how many times you died until you did that lvl ? because im leveling this build right now curently act 6 with 21 deaths rolf
"
can i ask how many times you died until you did that lvl ? because im leveling this build right now curently act 6 with 21 deaths rolf

I see you have not a single piece of gear with life equipped. How do you expect to survive? The builds survivability scales mainly with life, so get life gear and cap your resistances (which you should do on every build after Act 5).

This build is not some leveling yolo build. It has specific gear requirements, that will make it a super strong endgame character.
Last edited by Moethelion on Nov 2, 2020, 2:09:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info