[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Thanks for sharing, it's a nice build.

Here is my question.

You mention that:
"
Do not run physical reflect if you use Blade Blast. Blade Blast will oneshot you when it triggers.

How about if using a lvl 1 Blade Blast? So it's physical damage won't be huge? Or it's necessary to use a lvl 20 Blade Blast for its radius?
"
Mercur1al_J wrote:
Thanks for sharing, it's a nice build.

Here is my question.

You mention that:
"
Do not run physical reflect if you use Blade Blast. Blade Blast will oneshot you when it triggers.

How about if using a lvl 1 Blade Blast? So it's physical damage won't be huge? Or it's necessary to use a lvl 20 Blade Blast for its radius?

Thank you for that, you are absolutely right! Fixed it in the guide and in the PoB.

I was pretty sure I had tested it with Blade Blast Level 1, but it seems I did a mistake there. Just tested it in game and in PoB and Blade Blast Level 1 actually does basically no physical damage even when you hit 20 targets.
Hey, thanks for sharing.

I read the PoB, unreserved mana is 0 (It seems actually correct with the 3 auras and devouring diadem). Where is the extra 1 % reduced mana reserved? Did i missed something?

I'll try this soon !
"
Ashes3416 wrote:
Hey, thanks for sharing.

I read the PoB, unreserved mana is 0 (It seems actually correct with the 3 auras and devouring diadem). Where is the extra 1 % reduced mana reserved? Did i missed something?

I'll try this soon !

There is none. The build has zero mana. We spend Energy Shield for casts due to Devouring Diadem (Eldritch Battery).
Ho of course, i forgot that ! Thanks
I'm struggling to understand how getting Eldritch Battery helps me right now. I have very little mana atm, can use about 3 salvos before I'm oom. My energy shield is also only like 50 so I'm not sure how to sustain my damage. Any ideas?
"
Yindori wrote:
I'm struggling to understand how getting Eldritch Battery helps me right now. I have very little mana atm, can use about 3 salvos before I'm oom. My energy shield is also only like 50 so I'm not sure how to sustain my damage. Any ideas?

It doesn't help you right now. Get an enduring mana flask and do Lab if you have not. You are using a 6 link at level 50 which is very mana hungry for spell casters.

And get more life, you have like no life at all on your gear. Also get defensive flasks.
Last edited by Moethelion on Nov 19, 2020, 6:43:42 PM
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Yindori wrote:

It doesn't help you right now. Get an enduring mana flask and do Lab if you have not. You are using a 6 link at level 50 which is very mana hungry for spell casters.

And get more life, you have like no life at all on your gear. Also get defensive flasks.

Hah, I know my gear is trash right now, was just wondering about how exactly you make eldritch battery work with such a low mana/es pool :)

Thanks for the reply!

Edit - I guess Pious Path ES regen should be enough for casting constantly
Last edited by Yindori on Nov 20, 2020, 5:04:37 AM
"
Yindori wrote:
Edit - I guess Pious Path ES regen should be enough for casting constantly

With Devouring Diadem and an Energy Shield base shield we definitely already have enough ES to cast for a long time due to our Pious Path regen.
Hello how much currency do i need to run this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info