[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

"
Going with the core build, budget helm (just the two extra support, no +miniongems), and just one starter Medium Cluster with Life From Death, in my experience that's enough to clear t16s, Shaper, and Elder. Sirus is doable if you get good with the mechanics (and if you watch my videos, my bar for "good" is far from perfect), Uber Elder is a bit easier than Sirus, Maven is probably gonna be very hard until you get the defenses and damage built up. You'd want the Clusters filled out and something close to optimal in every slot to try Maven or other super-hard encounters.

You can certainly get this build up to A8 Sirus level on a moderate budget, then either go for expensive upgrades or fund a more specialized second character.

How about early prizes of unique weapons and armour? They should be cheap af, right?
"
How about early prizes of unique weapons and armour? They should be cheap af, right?
Oh god yeah, "good enough" gear is dirt cheap. After slotting the essentials, I'd fill out the clusters and then save up for a good helmet.
The Build is Cheap, i looked on the Prices of the Scepter, when Ritual League was on. At Poe.ninja the Prices at Ritual start are from 1 Alch to 1 c..for a not good rolled one. Scepters with 30% Minion Life could be a bit more expensive, but maybe with Livesearch we will have some luck to snap a good one for cheap? ;-)

Bloodbond Armour is the same, a 4 link is all we need to go into maps, farm Currency and then 6 Socket it and 5 link it.

The Rest of the Grear could be cheap Rares, the Helmet could be a little bit more expensive e.g. without +Minion Sklls.

The expensive Part would be the Jewels, and for BiS the +3 Helmet, but for normal Farming in Maps u dont need them, as @therealoothman says :-)

@therealtoothman: will u update the PoB´s? It seems, that nothing in the Three changes...but for Protocol ;-)
Last edited by Wolve666 on Apr 16, 2021, 2:06:14 AM
"
"
Oh god yeah, "good enough" gear is dirt cheap. After slotting the essentials, I'd fill out the clusters and then save up for a good helmet.

Thanks, so this is my league starter now. How about adding some fortress covenant early on to make skelies pop even faster? Does "minions take 20% increased damage per medium passive in radius" affects skellies in this build? And is it worth early on?
Fortress covenant in itself adds quite a bit of damage, but with the changes to low life now to 50%, I don't think you really need to lower pop time that much, but I usually play this with the "from dust" unique jewel, so I don't know if it's better with "normal" cast.
First time seeing this build. Thanks for posting it! I now plan on using it this league.
Btw, what's the upgrade order after u get dirt cheap base of the build (basic belt, 2x weapon, chest)? Shall I invest into awakened infernal legion, replica siegebreaker, cluster jewel or timeless jewel at the first upgrade? or maybe some rares?
Any opinion on From Dust jewel? you get +4 skell every cast and it is cheap so you can vaal them for curropted blood.
"
Aeres wrote:
Any opinion on From Dust jewel? you get +4 skell every cast and it is cheap so you can vaal them for curropted blood.
I recommend trying it out temporarily as "training" so you get used to the delayed POP

Later on you'll want to be able to chain 2-3 casts and will benefit from the stats of a regular jewel. The new low life threshold will make them POP faster now anyway.

"
Btw, what's the upgrade order after u get dirt cheap base of the build (basic belt, 2x weapon, chest)? Shall I invest into awakened infernal legion, replica siegebreaker, cluster jewel or timeless jewel at the first upgrade? or maybe some rares?
After you get "good enough" things in every slot, go for clusters and Replica Siegebreaker, then a good +2/+3 helmet.

"
Jhan wrote:
First time seeing this build. Thanks for posting it! I now plan on using it this league.
I hope you enjoy, it's been a very smooth league start for lots of users here!
Last edited by therealtoothman on Apr 16, 2021, 3:55:59 PM
Isn't arrogance support the wrong new gem to replace blood magic with? That one is for auras, I think you want Lifetap Support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info