[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

is there any place for regular seigebreaker as a belt?
In SSF, it's probably better than most of your other options. Replica will be an upgrade if you can find one in a Grand Heist.
Finally 36 challenges (didnt even thought to do em :D )
And lvl 98 - highest in my poe history :) (since 2013)
G f* G boy !!
did look a bit at youre build and noticed you hàve summon skitterbots.
How do you manage to get good amount of mana for MOM??

98 is pretty impressive!!
"
Promaore wrote:
G f* G boy !!
did look a bit at youre build and noticed you hàve summon skitterbots.
How do you manage to get good amount of mana for MOM??

98 is pretty impressive!!

Ah, yea have skitterbots, but just for testing purposes.

Now 5200hp and 3300mana(total 3500)
Skitters just reserves too much mana.
Hi OP!

First wanted to say thanks for your build guide, following as much a I can while making minor adjustments for more survivability, could I trouble you to take a look at my pob? the skeles are still popping too slowly even with an anomalous infernal legion.

Im suspecting its due to the sacrifice passive cluster.

https://pastebin.com/KEQDpPbU

"
Miraleth wrote:
Hi OP!

First wanted to say thanks for your build guide, following as much a I can while making minor adjustments for more survivability, could I trouble you to take a look at my pob? the skeles are still popping too slowly even with an anomalous infernal legion.

Hi,

First thing I noticed you have to change your sceptres to better ones

Summoned Skeletons take (15-30)% of their Maximum Life per second as Fire Damage

Now u have 22% -> get 29%+ or even 30% fire damage taken ones. :)
"
Miraleth wrote:
Hi OP!

+1 to what Amorpheus said

On your profile I see you've taken Indomitable Army, sadly that adds 15% fire resist and that's slowing it down, but that's all I see besides a very tiny amount of minion regen that shouldn't be noticeable.

I'm not sure what the Carrion Golem is doing there, are you just leveling it? Also wondering about CWDT linked to Clarity and Vitality, it's really only useful linking to Convocation and maybe Phase Run.

All things considered, you're looking great. I like Dream Fragments :) When you pick up a +3 helmet it'll make a real big difference.
Last edited by therealtoothman on Mar 27, 2021, 2:23:38 AM
Hi Amorpheus,

Thanks for the earendel's advice, switched to something closer to 29%

Hi therealtoothman,

Thank you too, I'll try removing Indomitable (pob avg dmg drops by 10k tho)

Cwdt linking to vitality + clarity was because i didn't have enough reserve for mom's 43% when i was pre-60 and didnt want to run these 2 aura's permanantly, i forgot about it until now.

Carrion is just leveling, i'm looking to swap in spell echo for lightning golem when done

+3 helm is kinda unreachable now, i'll can try for a +2
"
Miraleth wrote:
+3 helm is kinda unreachable now, i'll can try for a +2
It's not so bad, if you shop patiently I expect you'll find a good +3 for around 4 exalts, which you can farm pretty realistically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info