[3.12] Cast While Channelling VD/Any Skill Chieftain - Terrific all rounder, easy A8 Sirus

Approaching end game with this build with some slight variations.

What would you say is more important 400+ c investment? Awakened spell cascade, Unnatural instinct above witch in the middle or finally ditching tabula that has served me so well for an explody-spell crit chest?
"

and i nwhat order you recomend me to pick my ascendance points?

The first post mentions the recommended order under the "Bandits, Ascension, Pantheon" section: Tasalio > Ngamahu > Hinekora > Valako

"

and about jewells, just need increase damage on then? plus that damage while leeching?

So far, I'm using jewels with max life, crit mult to fire/spells, and dex/cold res/lightning res. There are lots of 5c-10c jewels with combinations of those to start out with. I would recommend picking up your rings/amulet first and then use jewels to fill in any gaps in dex/resistances. If you have trouble with dex, you can always pick up a +30 dex node on the skill tree temporarily.

Increased damage is okay too, but crit mult is better (about 25-50% more effective, depending on the rest of your stats). Don't use "Crit mult with 2-handed weapons" - this does not apply to your spells.

"

Arcane Surge is at 10 because a lower arcane surge triggers on less mana, so it will trigger more often.

For Arcane Surge, you'll want to keep it at the highest level it can be while still triggering every time you use Flame Dash/Immortal Call. Remember that the specific level might vary depending on how much increased mana cost of skills you have on your Voidbringer!

"

By high roll you mean i need a glove with more mana cost os less mana cost??

If you're going to try to use a Granite flask, you'd probably want more mana cost (so you can still trigger CWDT more reliably despite the higher armor). Personally, I would just avoid a Granite flask instead; if you encounter a boss where you run out of charges for your Granite flask, you don't want to suddenly be taking much more self-damage than usual.

Assuming you aren't using a Granite flask, I don't actually know what the ideal mana cost roll for the Voidbringer is - it has a pretty wide range (40-80), with a pretty major impact on self-damage rate. I would think that you'd want to keep it as low as you can while still making sure it's high enough to generate enough corpses for Volatile Dead.

I'm using one with +52 mana per skill right now and it feels like I'm generating plenty of corpses, so I would be tempted to look for a lower roll, but I haven't experimented with different numbers; if anyone else has played with different rolls here I'd be curious to hear the results!

I think I'm going to try replacing the right side of the skill tree into the Shadow area with instead getting some more life nodes near Constitution and grabbing the AoE nodes in the inquisitor/witch center areas; I think losing 8% DPS to gain 60% AoE and more life sounds like a good tradeoff.
"
brosmike wrote:

I'm using one with +52 mana per skill right now and it feels like I'm generating plenty of corpses, so I would be tempted to look for a lower roll, but I haven't experimented with different numbers; if anyone else has played with different rolls here I'd be curious to hear the results!

I have +44 and that seems to be maintaining corpses just fine.
Small update, running some tests with minions as a defensive layer:

"
brosmike wrote:
"

I think I'm going to try replacing the right side of the skill tree into the Shadow area with instead getting some more life nodes near Constitution and grabbing the AoE nodes in the inquisitor/witch center areas; I think losing 8% DPS to gain 60% AoE and more life sounds like a good tradeoff.

Plz show us how you changed it and let us know how it feels once you tested...

about the ascendancy, i did the wrong question, i should have asked about the Phanteon to pick

thx..
"
Eathb wrote:
Small update, running some tests with minions as a defensive layer:

Plz, keep us updated on how it feels....

i was thinking about a crazy ideiam but not so sure of that could work, how about change the meteors for Raging spirits + infernal legion + Minion instability Node??? to release explosive fire skills.... Dont know if there is slots for that and if the damage worth.
Ok, i just hit my lvl 65.. but if i t ry to use the Voidbringuer glove and the auras, i just cant do that... cuz im already at low mana and there is not even time to use mana pots to keep some mana ans cast spells... ho are you guys doing that??? desactive the auras and keep using mana pots forever??
"
andrelb1 wrote:
Ok, i just hit my lvl 65.. but if i t ry to use the Voidbringuer glove and the auras, i just cant do that... cuz im already at low mana and there is not even time to use mana pots to keep some mana ans cast spells... ho are you guys doing that??? desactive the auras and keep using mana pots forever??

You need an Enduring Eternal Mana Flask @ 20% quality.

I have a checklist on page 2
Last edited by Eathb on Oct 13, 2020, 9:51:20 PM
am I missing something? how do you have energy shield when you are speced into The Agnostic node?
"
Eathb wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

You need an Enduring Eternal Mana Flask @ 20% quality.

I have a checklist on page 2

even with the flask, im doing just some movments casting wave of conviction and brands, and fast droping my life to 1...... the dessecrate and VL and not geting casted... all links are checked and correctle linked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info