[3.12] Cast While Channelling VD/Any Skill Chieftain - Terrific all rounder, easy A8 Sirus

in your video frenzy charge gain so many time
I don't understand your gain Mechanics
and endurance charge gain only kill 0.5%?
"
tbqoxmf2 wrote:
in your video frenzy charge gain so many time
I don't understand your gain Mechanics
and endurance charge gain only kill 0.5%?

Get Frenzy charge through the annointments "Charing Offensive" on boots or amulet. It's very important to get.

Also this build is 3.13 ready although it does lose some defensive prowess.

I think it's playstyle can suit the 10 bosses.
What do you think about running a Bladefall/Blade Blast variant? I ran this build last league and had a lot of success, but wanted to try something new with it. Do you think BB could work? I'm getting quite high damage numbers in PoB but I'm not sure if it would work in practice. I'm thinking it would be less tanky because you would have to be on top of your target, whereas VD can offscreen and stay out of danger.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Jan 19, 2021, 12:31:16 AM
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
What do you think about running a Bladefall/Blade Blast variant? I ran this build last league and had a lot of success, but wanted to try something new with it. Do you think BB could work? I'm getting quite high damage numbers in PoB but I'm not sure if it would work in practice. I'm thinking it would be less tanky because you would have to be on top of your target, whereas VD can offscreen and stay out of danger.

I had the same thought when I plugged the numbers into POB but I haven't actually tested it.

Worst case is that you can switch back to VD if it doesn't work but from my understanding of BB/BF putting CWDT triggers on BF should work? The only issue I can think of is that Blade Blast on Cyclone will trigger all the blades too quickly.
Last edited by Eathb on Jan 19, 2021, 1:03:54 AM
"
Eathb wrote:
The only issue I can think of is that Blade Blast on Cyclone will trigger all the blades too quickly.

I was also concerned about this.

I'll be testing it over the next few days after work and will report back how well it functions. Had to make a few small adjustments to the tree to scale more AoE (as well as removing Undertaker), but in theory it should work.
Alright Blade Blast variant update #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rwzh-cDRFg&feature=youtu.be

It's working amazingly and is literally deleting bosses. The amazing thing is that my current damage is like 1/5th of what it's going to be when fully leveled and with full gems.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Jan 19, 2021, 10:53:32 PM
thx for the build! but i whana try it with necro, have any one necro PoB or something?)
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
Alright Blade Blast variant update #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rwzh-cDRFg&feature=youtu.be

It's working amazingly and is literally deleting bosses. The amazing thing is that my current damage is like 1/5th of what it's going to be when fully leveled and with full gems.

Glad you made it work, makes me want to roll the build lol
This has been so far the best build for me, clear is awesome and I made it so far to 97. Now I've hit a wall, though. How to improve my char now? A8 and A9 Sirus kicks my ass, A6 was doable. T16 map dps is fine, but 100% delirium maps feel like I need more dps and/or survivability.

I fear this build guide is dead, but if not, I welcome any input :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info