[3.12] Aura stacking Guardian on a budget

"
askaal wrote:
"
Rodneyking wrote:
Not sure how to say thank you, but thanks for taking the time and helping me out, but going to work on this now, again thank you

No problem) let me know how is it going)

So I had an update then deleted because I rolled enlighten 4 and sold it for 180c, then nabbed a few 70c items and was able sell them, and for Aranchid plague and sold it for 3ex and so i was able to get four six passive mediums and then still have two five, got cinder with 71crit for 50c, diamond flask 4c, added awaken lighting level 1 for 30c, so yeah big change lol

My original update was I was able to get two flask, added gem, get four five passive mediums then still have the two four, was able to correct the tree, leaving me with three extra points and that I enjoy mapping and delving and not a super bosser, but just enjoy poe lol
Last edited by Rodneyking on Oct 17, 2020, 5:34:56 PM
Thanks for writing up this guide. I am enjoying this build.

I have spent significantly more than the budget build, but i cant seem to surpass the DPS of the budget build. I have compared them plenty of times and still have o idea what i am doing wrong or how could my dps be so low. Could experts here advise me?

My POB
https://pastebin.com/5wafKG2f
"
TeRrYkEn18 wrote:
Thanks for writing up this guide. I am enjoying this build.

I have spent significantly more than the budget build, but i cant seem to surpass the DPS of the budget build. I have compared them plenty of times and still have o idea what i am doing wrong or how could my dps be so low. Could experts here advise me?

My POB
https://pastebin.com/5wafKG2f

Hi
The problem is your passive tree, you need to get your 3-rd large cluster and 2 more medium cluster jewels, due to the breakpoint nature of effectiveness stacking
Another boost to DPS would be a Frostbite corruption on the ring

Since you are running 4 heralds - Having 2 Purposeful harbingers is not really efficient, the first one gives your 32% aura effectiveness when the other is only 8, which should be superseded by First Among the Equal
Having Small Passive Skills have 25% increased Effect on your medium jewels is highly appreciated as well

Would 50ex be enough to this build to start working and grinding like.. t14 maps or so?
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Would 50ex be enough to this build to start working and grinding like.. t14 maps or so?

With 50Ex you can start grinding like t16 80% delirium, not deathless though
So after farming hard all day yesterday ended up with enlighten 4, another split beast, few well rolled unique rare items, I was able to get five out of six with six passives, so I am broke lol, but one item can bring me to what build made for me. Overall feels smoother, the flask upgrades helped a lot, and getting 6% to my neck was huge too the extra mana was a sigh of relief! Bosses I had problems with are not anymore. I tend to freeze the bosses a lot and seems to fuck up the animation,
Last edited by Rodneyking on Oct 18, 2020, 7:28:50 PM
"
Rodneyking wrote:
So after farming hard all day yesterday ended up with enlighten 4, another split beast, few well rolled unique rare items, I was able to get five out of six with six passives, so I am broke lol, but one item can bring me to what build made for me. Overall feels smoother, the flask upgrades helped a lot, and getting 6% to my neck was huge too the extra mana was a sigh of relief! Bosses I had problems with are not anymore. I tend to freeze the bosses a lot and seems to fuck up the animation,

Most of the bosses are permafrozen with this build)
So any phases you have to go through - you should stop damage

Glad you are happy with you build now)

Crafted this beast today :)
"

Crafted this beast today :)

Quite good) gz)
Any tips how to improve this character? Got 40ex to upgrade..
My pob: https://pastebin.com/2p4n13Ny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info