[3.12] Aura stacking Guardian on a budget

Another question from me , sry for being annoying or stupid. Wouldnt Voidwalker boots be better than sin trek ?
"
emphsz wrote:
Another question from me , sry for being annoying or stupid. Wouldnt Voidwalker boots be better than sin trek ?

This build biggest problem is the low EHP, so using Voidwalker without some higher investments into great jewels to compensate for lose of energy shield - it's not gonna fly
So I play this build with Saqawals and three herald's and using three purposeful harbinger since I rolled three of them and figured I would give it a shot and I also use a 15% red mana res shield since Shavs is close 7-8ex now. I got the Saqawals from doing the bestiary, so been using it. How much of difference is in the tree? I am playing a guardian and I see some people run three large clusters 6 mediums, or two large and 4mediums and then all 1rmr in those sockets instead of using 30% red mana to fire, lighting and ice. I am using Divine ire, but I feel arc would be better fit. I am not looking to clear everything, but just some help or advice. My profile should be set to public if you want to take a look.
"
Rodneyking wrote:
So I play this build with Saqawals and three herald's and using three purposeful harbinger since I rolled three of them and figured I would give it a shot and I also use a 15% red mana res shield since Shavs is close 7-8ex now. I got the Saqawals from doing the bestiary, so been using it. How much of difference is in the tree? I am playing a guardian and I see some people run three large clusters 6 mediums, or two large and 4mediums and then all 1rmr in those sockets instead of using 30% red mana to fire, lighting and ice. I am using Divine ire, but I feel arc would be better fit. I am not looking to clear everything, but just some help or advice. My profile should be set to public if you want to take a look.

I might be wrong here, but I think Purposeful Harbinger has a hard cap of 40%
So with your 3 heralds and 2 notes - you reach this cap so stacking more harbingers is useless

With cluster jewel stacked the way you have them - you get like 84 increased aura effect, which is quite low I would say

Your passive tree is kinda mess
You are stacking a lot of int but I can't understand why
You are using both CI and low life, but I don't see the way low life will work for you
Intuitive leap at the top, what is it for there?
Using small cluster jewels for Purities is not efficient

You have wasted 2 gem slots for an increased duration and faster attack for smite

You are using only 1 Call of the brotherhood, so you effectively losing half of your Nebulis power, and I'm not sure if ele weakness will compensate for this

About your main skill - this is more about personal preferences I think, but Arc is better than Divine Ire
"
You are using both CI and low life, but I don't see the way low life will work for you

I was playing around with the tree. I am not the richest person and I am not one to always ask for help, but i felt like I was on the right track, but then went off the deep end and ended up here. The gem socket up in the middle was a test. It reached Disocrd Disdain, which gave me mana red for my heralds and also increase the herald effects. Tons of mana, mana reg, ES, Unholy might QOL stuff. I have been saving for a shavs, just keeps going up. I am open to any suggestions or anything. As for the ring, I was trying to see how the mana red went with it and all. Path of building was giving me trouble on the mana res calculation for the ring. I am just trying to think outside the box, maybe a little too much thinking, but again thank for the reply.

PS I also realized I had 4 passive medium and not 6 mediums, so I was able to get two 5 passives. well I can get rid of increase duration since Anamlous smite gives increase duration and smite felt slow to proc so I was trying out faster attack. I also can drop herald of purity and just run one purposeful and try and 3 more first among and rel 5 to 6 passives instead of 4. Few other things on the tree was trying out to see if I was lacking crit. Would I handicap myself by getting 5 link 6 socketed shavs over using a 6 link saqawals with aspect of avian?
Last edited by Rodneyking on Oct 16, 2020, 5:57:03 PM
"
Rodneyking wrote:
"

I was playing around with the tree. I am not the richest person and I am not one to always ask for help, but i felt like I was on the right track, but then went off the deep end and ended up here. The gem socket up in the middle was a test. It reached Disocrd Disdain, which gave me mana red for my heralds and also increase the herald effects. Tons of mana, mana reg, ES, Unholy might QOL stuff. I have been saving for a shavs, just keeps going up. I am open to any suggestions or anything. As for the ring, I was trying to see how the mana red went with it and all. Path of building was giving me trouble on the mana res calculation for the ring. I am just trying to think outside the box, maybe a little too much thinking, but again thank for the reply.

PS I also realized I had 4 passive medium and not 6 mediums, so I was able to get two 5 passives. well I can get rid of increase duration since Anamlous smite gives increase duration and smite felt slow to proc so I was trying out faster attack. I also can drop herald of purity and just run one purposeful and try and 3 more first among and rel 5 to 6 passives instead of 4. Few other things on the tree was trying out to see if I was lacking crit. Would I handicap myself by getting 5 link 6 socketed shavs over using a 6 link saqawals with aspect of avian?

I decided to use Shavs + Prism of the guardian cause of thought that LL is going to be cheaper for me
Going back to 5 link isn't going to do any good I think

For you, since you already have Saqawal 6link, you should probably stick to it, It is almost 3 AM already, and it is hard to think clearly, if you would wait till tomorrow - I can try to help you figure out where to move next, and what to replace in your build
"
I decided to use Shavs + Prism of the guardian cause of thought that LL is going to be cheaper for me

For you, since you already have Saqawal 6link, you should probably stick to it, It is almost 3 AM already, and it is hard to think clearly, if you would wait till tomorrow - I can try to help you figure out where to move next, and what to replace in your build

Lol for sure, thanks again for the time and help
"
Rodneyking wrote:
"

Hey, I've checked your character, and this is what I would suggest you start with

https://controlc.com/90612f76

Keep in mind, that this is pure theorycrafting, I don't have all the equipment you have to test with

I do not understand why pob shows that herald of purity reserves no mana in your build, so I've kept it there for the additional value of Purposeful harbinger

If you have any question like "why this not that" - don't hesitate to contact me here or in-game
Last edited by askaal on Oct 17, 2020, 11:08:40 AM
"
askaal wrote:
"
Rodneyking wrote:
"

Hey, I've checked your character, and this is what I would suggest you start with

https://controlc.com/90612f76

Keep in mind, that this is pure theorycrafting, I don't have all the equipment you have to test with

I do not understand why pob shows that herald of purity reserves no mana in your build, so I've kept it there for the additional value of Purposeful harbinger

If you have any question like "why this not that" - don't hesitate to contact me here or in-game

Not sure how to say thank you, but thanks for taking the time and helping me out, but going to work on this now, again thank you
"
Rodneyking wrote:
Not sure how to say thank you, but thanks for taking the time and helping me out, but going to work on this now, again thank you

No problem) let me know how is it going)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info