[3.12] Aura stacking Guardian on a budget

So, how bad is this after the nerfs? got some mathed out DPS? I couldnt figure it out without POB updating the jewel values :(
"
andrew8448 wrote:
So, how bad is this after the nerfs? got some mathed out DPS? I couldnt figure it out without POB updating the jewel values :(

see his statement in previous posts

"
askaal wrote:
ALERT!!!
Patch 3.13 changes to medium cluster jewels make this build uneficcient

If my math is correct - with new cluster jewels MY character loses 68% AE
and this is quite BAD
If you are on a lower budget then me - you are going to lose even more most likely

You can try to fix this situation with Voices
But I doubt that 1 node Voices suddenly become affordable

And pouring Mirrors into a build just to make it OK - doesn't worth it in my opinion
"
oxapmc wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:

"
askaal wrote:
ALERT!!!

and this is quite BAD
If you are on a lower budget then me - you are going to lose even more most likely

And pouring Mirrors into a build just to make it OK - doesn't worth it in my opinion

Thanks but was looking for a dps number :)
"
oxapmc wrote:
I am going to make Aspect of the Spider belt..
If I understood correctly it is the only aspect you see as efficient?

1. Aspect of the Spider:
Up to 15% More damage - most among all Aspects
30% reduced monster speed - I like it, this is like Temp chains on steroids

2. Aspect of the Avian:
10% More damage - second best
10% Movement speed - Movement speed is nice

3. Aspect Of the Cat:
100% crit change - good, but only 4 sec out of 10
10% attack and cast speed - this is almost negligible

4. Aspect of the crab:
Phys def until get hit - on your lvl of investments into a build - you have plenty of Phys damage reduction I guess

So my choice is Spider
Avian is ok as well, if you run CI - avian is best
Others are just do not fit in my opinion
"
askaal wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:
I am going to make Aspect of the Spider belt..
If I understood correctly it is the only aspect you see as efficient?

1. Aspect of the Spider:
Up to 15% More damage - most among all Aspects
30% reduced monster speed - I like it, this is like Temp chains on steroids

2. Aspect of the Avian:
10% More damage - second best
10% Movement speed - Movement speed is nice

3. Aspect Of the Cat:
100% crit change - good, but only 4 sec out of 10
10% attack and cast speed - this is almost negligible

4. Aspect of the crab:
Phys def until get hit - on your lvl of investments into a build - you have plenty of Phys damage reduction I guess

So my choice is Spider
Avian is ok as well, if you run CI - avian is best
Others are just do not fit in my opinion

cool!

I crafter the Spider belt, feels good.

Now I think I would try to make use of the +1 to support gems in the nebulis.
But whatever I tried to move divergent purity of ice from blood magic into the sceptre, it does not fit.
Maybe i shall give this one up, I will not be able to buy purity of elements anyway, cheapest one costs 80ex on PS4.
I do see that even linking only Purity of Ice to Enhance5 would be profitable, are you able to see my PoB and help me to fit it in somehow?
Would really appreciate your support.
Best!
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:

"
askaal wrote:
ALERT!!!

and this is quite BAD

Thanks but was looking for a dps number :)

Here you have some numbers

This is my character before the nerf:

All flasks UP
All Vaal skills UP
Enemy is chilled and ignited

Pay attention to effective health pool, not only to DPS

And this is what it is going to look like after nerf:

It is still playable I think
But, now consider the problems:
- This is as good as it gets, room for improvement from this point is almost none (unlike before, improvements were nearly infinite for my character)
- No way to progress it, you'll have to buy all gear/jewels and have character ready (lvl 96+ so you can fit all RMR jewels)
- Phys damage reduction is going to be bad (especially paired with low EHP)
- Damage without Flasks and Vaal bursts will be quite bad (Especially single target)
- I doubt that 100% Delirium farming will be achievable with this build (it might be able to clear a map, but not blast through it)

The only good about this nerf - most of the required gear will be dirt cheap
Except:
- Alpha's howl with Zealotry's enchant
- 6 Link shavs
- Amulet craft will be at least a few Ex
- Bottled Faith

So to summarize - You will end up with a character that is probably OK to run t16
any Miner/Summoner/Chaos/Blade_Blast build can do the same, with ~ 10 EX investments total and will scale further

So is there a point to play this?
OK i have changed the Nebulis for now, to one with 10% chaos res, and reached the cap successfully.

Still if you have any ideas (replace the Nebulis I have now with the one +1 to support gems) i would greatly appreciate.

Stay safe and thanks again for the build, this is a huge chunk of fun in the last 10 days of Heist.
"
oxapmc wrote:
OK i have changed the Nebulis for now, to one with 10% chaos res, and reached the cap successfully.

Still if you have any ideas (replace the Nebulis I have now with the one +1 to support gems) i would greatly appreciate.

Stay safe and thanks again for the build, this is a huge chunk of fun in the last 10 days of Heist.

I've checked the idea to add enhance to Purity of Ice
And it doesn't seem to be all that great actually
You'll have to ditch your empower, and shuffle your gems a bit
And you'll end up with more or less same damage as you have at the moment

What you can do cheap:
- Replace your life flask with Atziri

With some investments: (depends how much Watcher's cost)
- Switch to EK (just feels smoother then Arc)

With Large investments:
- Get HH
- Super corruptions (on rings) will allow you to add more empowers/enhances etc
- more RMR jewels will allow you to fit more auras/heralds etc

You stay safe too) and enjoy this OP thing until it's getting deleted
Last edited by askaal on Jan 15, 2021, 6:37:33 AM
"
askaal wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:

What you can do cheap:

With Large investments:
- Get HH

Flask will get replaced with probably Bottle of Faith as soon as I am sure that I don't need to move auras around and get a couple exalts which will be soon (still have like 100ex in items, they dont sell but if I go cheap I will get some currency)

Moving to EK as discussed above will probably involve some high magic because I have intuitive leap saving me passive points and I cannot really reskill as I have only 401 increased effect. Also we have like alltogether 20 Watchers on trade so we can safely forget about the right jewel or maybe pay 200ex :D

Probably worth it to stick the version I have - still I am happy that I have found an idea I didnt see anywhere else, to get alphas with duration corrupt (2ex even on PS4 because the seller was probably not aware) and insert most important vaaled auras there (smite, vaal disc, vaal haste) and get them to 27-28 with empower :)

i am really happy that this trick was comparable to the allknown and much more expensive solution with enhance and purities, i did it really cheap.

i will still try to improve this thing somehow in the next days, to be honest its even more fun to have a mega limited market so i need to improvise and create own ideas how to add anything on the top :)

CHEERS!
Last edited by oxapmc on Jan 15, 2021, 7:07:09 AM
"
oxapmc wrote:
"
askaal wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:

What you can do cheap:

With Large investments:
- Get HH

Flask will get replaced with probably Bottle of Faith as soon as I am sure that I don't need to move auras around and get a couple exalts which will be soon (still have like 100ex in items, they dont sell but if I go cheap I will get some currency)

Moving to EK as discussed above will probably involve some high magic because I have intuitive leap saving me passive points and I cannot really reskill as I have only 401 increased effect. Also we have like alltogether 20 Watchers on trade so we can safely forget about the right jewel or maybe pay 200ex :D

Probably worth it to stick the version I have - still I am happy that I have found an idea I didnt see anywhere else, to get alphas with duration corrupt (2ex even on PS4 because the seller was probably not aware) and insert most important vaaled auras there (smite, vaal disc, vaal haste) and get them to 27-28 with empower :)

i am really happy that this trick was comparable to the allknown and much more expensive solution with enhance and purities, i did it really cheap.

i will still try to improve this thing somehow in the next days, to be honest its even more fun to have a mega limited market so i need to improvise and create own ideas how to add anything on the top :)

CHEERS!

Most of the damage of your empower trick is coming from Smite
So make sure smite is UP as long as possible

And discipline gives quite some ES
Empowering Haste is not that much useful tbh

Trick with enhancing Purity is giving much more DPS, but you have to fully commit to it, having both Purity's, high lvl enhance and then replace Pen gem with some other support

Otherwise it is not that good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info