[3.12] Aura stacking Guardian on a budget

"
Following as much as I could of your corrections, now I have 89% resists and damage to 3.2M without Vaal bursts, build starts feeling much better.
I tried crafting a few jewels but no luck with rmr tho. The items with auras are veeeery pricey so it won't be easy to achieve, but am working on it: I do some lab carries and with Twice Enchanted sometimes I get some good enchants to sell.

Anyway I like the build, tyvm for it! Will continue to try to improve even if there are only 8 days left.

Glad you liked it:)
Good luck pushing it further
Hey Askaal, I am level 100 Arc Totem Hiero thinking of respeccing into this. I am now studiyng which items I need in the first place. I am on PS4 so we have whole 12 days left until next league. I got like 150-200ex but the PS4 realm prices are like 2-4x of PC. If you have any advices all welcome. Thank you for this cool guide.
Last edited by oxapmc on Jan 8, 2021, 3:25:12 PM
"
oxapmc wrote:
Hey Askaal, I am level 100 Arc Totem Hiero thinking of respeccing into this. I am now studiyng which items I need in the first place. I am on PS4 so we have whole 12 days left until next league. I got like 150-200ex but the PS4 realm prices are like 2-4x of PC. If you have any advices all welcome. Thank you for this cool guide.

Hey Oxapmc

With your budget, I would say you go straight to EK
Use my latest POB as a reference

For playing EK - the following things are mandatory:
- Watcher's Eye with Phys to Lightning conversion
- Ring Of Blades

As for the gear - all gear is mandatory, except Belt (u can use HH or crystal belt, whatever you can afford) and boots (high roll Sin Trek is a cheap option, good rare boots will be better, especially if you want to use HH)

In order to fit all auras I have - you will need at least 7 RMR jewels all together (rare jewels, cluster e.t.c)

With your cluster jewels - aim for 275+ % AE
As of flasks:
- Atziri
- Cinderswallow
- Diamond
- Bottled Faith (if you can afford it)

If you can afford alternate quality PoI and PoE - together with enhance it will allow you to drop a cold pen from your main link, but that is quite expensive

Cause you are lvl 100 - you can probably utilize Voices, but this is up to you

Anyway, start pulling everything together, and if you have any struggles - let me know - I'll try to help

Well. We can say, F.

Small Passive Skills on Cluster Jewels that granted increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills and increased effect of your Curses now grant 3% (from 6% and 5% respectively). These desirable stats were scarce on the regular passive tree, often requiring large investment to reach each cluster, but they became very accessible once cluster jewels were introduced. After this change, using multiple Aura Cluster Jewels together should be less efficient relative to the regular passive tree.
We have also adjusted the Cluster Jewel notable passives Stalwart Commander and First Among Equals as they also were providing too much accessible aura effect.
"
oxapmc wrote:
Well. We can say, F.

Small Passive Skills on Cluster Jewels that granted increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills and increased effect of your Curses now grant 3% (from 6% and 5% respectively). These desirable stats were scarce on the regular passive tree, often requiring large investment to reach each cluster, but they became very accessible once cluster jewels were introduced. After this change, using multiple Aura Cluster Jewels together should be less efficient relative to the regular passive tree.
We have also adjusted the Cluster Jewel notable passives Stalwart Commander and First Among Equals as they also were providing too much accessible aura effect.

Nerf to this madness called aura stacking was expected
But I'm not sure if the approach they have taken is correct

We need to wait exact patch notes, cause of I think on the high budget this thing is going to be broken anyway, just not godlike anymore
Budget version seems doomed though...
"
askaal wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:
Well. We can say, F.

We need to wait exact patch notes, cause of I think on the high budget this thing is going to be broken anyway, just not godlike anymore

From 300ex upwards i think it will still be playable.
Godmode will come after 1-1.5k though, at least on console where I am.

Anyway, I managed to reskill into a stacker for the week that remains on console and will enjoy a little bit.

I can fit another one 25% reserved something now, it fits perfectly, just wanted to ask your opinion. It will be probably aspect or herald, one of both. I chose main skill Arc because anything else is weaker DPS and more reserved mana and my build is already cheapest possible :)

I use Arc - Cold pen - Hypothermia - Inspiration - Arcane Surge - Spell echo.

Question is which Herald or Aspect is the best to add?

I spent all my currency on reskilling lol, like 5ex left, so I cannot experiment like buying and testing.

Also my chars are open and the stacker is Huist.

What is your opinion?

Thanks!
Last edited by oxapmc on Jan 13, 2021, 5:29:36 AM
"
oxapmc wrote:
"
askaal wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:
Well. We can say, F.

From 300ex upwards i think it will still be playable.
Godmode will come after 1-1.5k though, at least on console where I am.

Anyway, I managed to reskill into a stacker for the week that remains on console and will enjoy a little bit.

I can fit another one 25% reserved something now, it fits perfectly, just wanted to ask your opinion. It will be probably aspect or herald, one of both. I chose main skill Arc because anything else is weaker DPS and more reserved mana and my build is already cheapest possible :)

I use Arc - Cold pen - Hypothermia - Inspiration - Arcane Surge - Spell echo.

Question is which Herald or Aspect is the best to add?

I spent all my currency on reskilling lol, like 5ex left, so I cannot experiment like buying and testing.

Also my chars are open and the stacker is Huist.

What is your opinion?

Thanks!

I need to check POB to give you a clear answer
But I don't have access to it atm

Probably at the evening will be able to check

thank you so much! waiting for your opinion
"
oxapmc wrote:

thank you so much! waiting for your opinion

Checking your character and this is what I found so far:

1. Your flasks
Get Atziri, its 1c and a shit ton of damage
Bottled Faith is good as well if you can afford it

2. You are not running RF as far as I can see, and this is wrong
Get it ASAP

3. I would add an aspect of the spider, but I don't think you can fit it

4. You ave 1 ring missing Catalysts, fix it

5. I assume you have well above 300% AE
So ditch Arctic Armor I guess and replace it with
Divergent Purity of Elements link it with Purity of Ice and Enhance
This should give you shit tons of pen
6. I guess you better switch to EK
This will require some modifications

7. Insightfulness passive cluster is better then Melding for ES

It is quite late, I've maybe missed something, I'll try to check it tomorrow morning once more

Hey hi there, what happens now with new league with all the changes to aura stacking and new cluster numbers?
In your opinion is the build dead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info