[3.14] Demigod's Wrath - 90% berserk, Automatic Warcries, 157% character size, Permastun Sirus

Did I miss the video with Sirus being perma stunned?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:

Last paragraph of "Stun Mechanics" section if you don't care to read about how stuns work.
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
"
Spacecom wrote:

Last paragraph of "Stun Mechanics" section if you don't care to read about how stuns work.

In the stun section I see no video link. Just an undelined word, which if that is it , it doesnt work for me , tried to click it, not clickable.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:

In the stun section I see no video link. Just an undelined word, which if that is it , it doesnt work for me , tried to click it, not clickable.

My apologies for not being more specific. The last paragraph is the tl;dr of how we effectively permastun Sirus. I don't have video of it because I lost interest in playing while making the build guide video, so I never got around to recording another Sirus fight.

However, the math is there. 95% reduced stun threshold results in requiring a 900k hit to stun Sirus on A8, even less for lower awakening levels. More often than not we go above and beyond that threshold in a single attack, meaning we can stun him on CD. Sirus does a powerful attack about once every 4 seconds, meaning when we can stun him again, we stun him out of his attack. Of course, sometimes he does it more frequently than that, but the majority of the time he's either on time or a bit slower.

During Flashback I will be playing this build again. Alongside this, I will be uploading a league start video and update that portion of the guide. Because I'll be rolling this build again, I'll be sure to upload me doing the Sirus fight this time for people like yourself interested in seeing it in action.
nice build perhaps i will give it a go on flashback

what about replica restless ward for leveling? it takes care of diminishing max endurance charges while waiting for rings/blunderbore
I've been looking to try a non spin melee, Is it me or is the POB link not working? Tried the ones in the build and the comments.
Last edited by Frosty1999 on Dec 16, 2020, 1:20:02 PM
"
Frosty1999 wrote:
I've been looking to try a non spin melee, Is it me or is the POB link not working? Tried the ones in the build and the comments.

Are you using the POB Community fork? It's still working for me.

POB Build Link https://pastebin.com/YtPpQEvF
POB Community Fork Link https://pathofbuilding.community/

Also working on a league start video, so stay tuned.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Dec 16, 2020, 4:20:05 PM
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

what about replica restless ward for leveling? it takes care of diminishing max endurance charges while waiting for rings/blunderbore

Requires lvl 71, but it's a viable option. Personally would recommend just using up 2 jewel sockets and running 2 fragilities instead. Better to run a rare 6L chest instead of a 5L unique chest that gives barely any decent stats.
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

Requires lvl 71, but it's a viable option. Personally would recommend just using up 2 jewel sockets and running 2 fragilities instead. Better to run a rare 6L chest instead of a 5L unique chest that gives barely any decent stats.

but didn't you mention that using 2 fragilities is bugged?
hey ill be using your build in the flashback event. just a few questions: in the Q/A you mention a make-shift for the eternal apple? but you never dropped one, or were you playing trade-league? just making sure this isnt ssf viable, because i prefer ssf but if i need the eternal apple and gluttony i have to decide if id rather play tradecore.
anyway thx for the build im sure ill have fun with it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info