[3.14] Demigod's Wrath - 90% berserk, Automatic Warcries, 157% character size, Permastun Sirus

Hey dude, having a blast with this so far!
even just going to friends' hideouts and givng them a sound experience^^

just noticed that in your "recommended alternate qualities" you said that it's divergent cast when damage taken for increased duration, that's the anomalous one though
"
Northal wrote:
Hey dude, having a blast with this so far!
even just going to friends' hideouts and givng them a sound experience^^

just noticed that in your "recommended alternate qualities" you said that it's divergent cast when damage taken for increased duration, that's the anomalous one though

Glad you're having a good time with it so far!

Good catch on the typo. I was sort of going through the motions and probably changed that one to Divergent on accident. The alternate qualities for the gems should be pretty obvious when checking them out yourself, but I'll definitely make a pass and ensure everything is in order.
For those that are leveling the build... it's a lot of fun to play once it gets rolling. Just be patient. :)

LOL.. I love the new image at the start. :)
"
Pracis wrote:
For those that are leveling the build... it's a lot of fun to play once it gets rolling. Just be patient. :)

LOL.. I love the new image at the start. :)

I had plans to roll out a leveling tree last night but couldn't get to it until today. It covers basically everything until Act 5 where gearing becomes far more linear. It should help considerably for those inexperienced leveling marauders.

That picture was a suggestion by a friend so I'm glad you liked it!
Hey, very nice Build but have you ever tried Ground Slam with Call of Steel?.
"
Wudy wrote:
Hey, very nice Build but have you ever tried Ground Slam with Call of Steel?.

With this build? No. I find it fairly unlikely that Ground Slam would outperform Earthshatter both in terms of raw damage (as we're gaining free damage from our 10 spikes every second) and clearspeed (as our spikes cover beyond the screen).

Call of Steel is not something I have fiddled with as of yet, because I forgot it existed. I'll take a look into it.

Edit: We guarantee 90% of the pack dies already, but I'll do more testing tomorrow with it. The way people run it now is exactly how I used Great Old One's Tentacles last league with the Impaler to totally finish off packs with a "No Survivors" guarantee at the end. Pretty easy to slot into this build so if I feel like it's decent enough, I'll slap it in.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Oct 18, 2020, 5:37:42 AM
From what lvl i can start using eternal apple? and what i need to proc warcry every 1 sec? and how we cope with low mana?
Last edited by BoriaPL on Oct 26, 2020, 6:37:50 PM
"
BoriaPL wrote:
From what lvl i can start using eternal apple?

It's a lvl 49 item and the Enduring Composure notable requires lvl 52 which is required to make it work.

"
BoriaPL wrote:
what i need to proc warcry every 1 sec?

Explained in the build guide. Please read it thoroughly.

"
BoriaPL wrote:
how we cope with low mana?

We leech mana.
Any videos uploaded?
Nice build, thx bro.
It give me a lot of inspiration.
I am trying to make a similar build recently, with the new weapon Actum Butcher Axe and use Timeless jewel(Supreme Ostentation) to counter the negative effect of no int.
With Supereme Ostentation, I can use apple shield, and Blunderbore without
that much int and str.
With the new Axe and Marylene's Fallacy I can get a decent 50% crit and almost 500% crit multi without too much investment.
But I can't fit in the accuracy rate Because dex don't give flat accuracy and Precision Aura cost too much (beacase we are 0 int).
In the end I have to choose Champion, with ascendancy enemies taunted cannot evade attacks.
And that fit the Earthshatter play-style very well, cause we almost always taunt with War cry, and have a very large aoe effect of war cry to cover.

Finally I found that I can use the flask Doedre's Elixir Greater Mana Flask , to trigger self damage and not use Gluttony. Keeping my armor back to save my ass.

And that's it. I just create it in theory and have barely time to make it out cause I have a kid to take care.
And I think this maybe a decent budget build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info