[3.14] Demigod's Wrath - 90% berserk, Automatic Warcries, 157% character size, Permastun Sirus

"
We activate a warcry once every second, each one needs to have (at least) a 3s cooldown so that they will always be ready to activate once it comes back around to them.

Just to be clear, u mean 3s or LESS.

"At least" suggest that 3s or HIGHER would be optimal, which would not seem to be the case with all the investment in lower cd of warcrys

Even in the Startpost section you have that weird way to describe the goal, which may confuse non-native speaker ALOT.
Last edited by xardas149 on Apr 24, 2021, 9:46:10 AM
"
xardas149 wrote:
"
We activate a warcry once every second, each one needs to have (at least) a 3s cooldown so that they will always be ready to activate once it comes back around to them.

Just to be clear, u mean 3s or LESS.

"At least" suggest that 3s or HIGHER would be optimal, which would not seem to be the case with all the investment in lower cd of warcrys

Even in the Startpost section you have that weird way to describe the goal, which may confuse non-native speaker ALOT.

You are completly right! its about having the CD on 3 sec or less. This is important to make sure to cast 1 wc every second with the eternal apple.

The lower cd on warcrys is also nice to always make sure to have endurance cry ready in case of emergency :) I even linked it with second wind to have 2 charges ready.
hello there
I wanted to ask if you have any tips for playing this in hardcore, as Exodia isn't strong enough in Hardcore :p!

any recommendation regarding tree nodes or items and so.
I am at act 9 right now so I should be mapping tomorrow (I didn't switch to the apple yet but i am using the ralakesh tree and managed to survive so far as this isn't my first character.

But once I reach mapping i am not sure how is the experience.

also question regarding the shrine armors, how will reach enough str as i didn't see the tree picking str nodes

Thanks very much
Well for HC the only advice will be go play Groundslam/Vaal Groundslam with the "Defy Pain" (and immunity to reflect via yurgul pantheon, 3 treenodes and 2 implicits on jewels) and forgoe this build.

AS funny as the build is, it is simply not hardcore viable if you dont drink the kool aid.

Your defensive potential just drops to low in bad situations when you have those very small windows of downtime of Berserk.

Maybe some slightly diffrent variant with scolds brittle may work, but Glotony and hardcore is a big no-no.
In conjunction with what the other guy said, the last person to publicly say he was trying this build in HC got to 76 before dying. This wasn't made with HC in mind, I don't plan on making any further suggestions on how to build it towards HC, and you're far better off playing something else if you only want to play HC.
hi,am i able to end game with this build? all boss available??
nice pics. i laughed
So with the complete removal of the damage bonus from Seismic Cry, is it still worth playing this build? It looks fun, but losing about 30% dps to the Seismic Cry change alone sucks.
3.15 viable?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
I think this could be viable with rage vortex instead of earth shatter for 3.15. Switch seismic cry for enduring cry for survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info