[3.14] Demigod's Wrath - 90% berserk, Automatic Warcries, 157% character size, Permastun Sirus

"
nazboi wrote:
Hi, I dont understand the use of fragility jewel. can someone help to explain?

thanks!

The build is centered around this item. You will want to activate this with as few endurance charges as possible, which requires one of three things: +2 minimum endurance charges, -2 maximum endurance charges, or +1 minimum and -1 maximum endurance charges. This means when you would gain one charge, you are at your maximum and activate the shield's effects.

We use Enduring Composure from a Small Armour cluster jewel to generate an endurance charge every second if we've been hit recently, which means we activate the shield's effect every second. We also use Gluttony to consistently activate this effect for mapping.

All of this has been explained in both the thread and my build video.
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
"
nazboi wrote:
Hi, I dont understand the use of fragility jewel. can someone help to explain?

thanks!

The build is centered around this item. You will want to activate this with as few endurance charges as possible, which requires one of three things: +2 minimum endurance charges, -2 maximum endurance charges, or +1 minimum and -1 maximum endurance charges. This means when you would gain one charge, you are at your maximum and activate the shield's effects.

We use Enduring Composure from a Small Armour cluster jewel to generate an endurance charge every second if we've been hit recently, which means we activate the shield's effect every second. We also use Gluttony to consistently activate this effect for mapping.

All of this has been explained in both the thread and my build video.

thank you so much for reply!
"
Deth_Meth wrote:

=D i guess i'm chad titan lewl marauder only
"
banished wrote:
=D i guess i'm chad titan lewl marauder only

Was there ever another option? ;)
Is this build HC viable?
"
Wes07 wrote:
Is this build HC viable?

This is a firm no. If it looks solid defensively, enough for HC, then you'll be disappointed. Even playing safely in HC, it does not have enough defensive layers to keep it propped up even in the worst of situations.

Someone else in this thread had attempted to modify it for HC viability, but he died around level 83, I believe.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Jan 13, 2021, 2:18:20 PM
Hey there!

I am kinda interested in this build and want to give it a go in Ritual, but the main issure I have is: I can't seem to find any information on how to get the Blunderbore. PoE-Wiki doesn't say anything on how to get it apart from Div-Cards.

It it a Grandheist only drop?
"
hdrsum2 wrote:
Hey there!

I am kinda interested in this build and want to give it a go in Ritual, but the main issure I have is: I can't seem to find any information on how to get the Blunderbore. PoE-Wiki doesn't say anything on how to get it apart from Div-Cards.

It it a Grandheist only drop?

It's a heist exclusive drop, though that's really the extent of what we know. I am positive it's not a curio case replacement, so it'll just be a game of chance with drops.

Additionally, Blunderbore + The Gull are by no means required. For maximum character size, which is just a meme stat outside of two cases, you will want these.

An alternative to these would be a Loreweave + Formless Inferno/A rare helmet. These are the non-meme alternatives and will perform far better defensively than in the original build guide. I would also recommend not league starting this in SSF for reasons I've stated in the Q/A section.
Thanks for the quick reply!

Thanks so much for making this build. i found a large sized chad and i knew i must play this build. is it possible to get a screenshot of the finished passive tree my POB hasnt been able to import anything recently :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info