[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Really dont want to sound harsh but often people blame the build being squishy when in fact they are not used to or even be able to play the build correctly.
I do every boss in seconds. Died many days ago last time and pretty sure I can push this Build to lvl 98/99 easily.
My shit:
Spoiler

Sure it is no budget build but if you start with decent stuff and craft your way on good bases you can get an superb endgame build.
Just learn how to play it correctly and Hunter is a Joke as all the other bosses are.

Where do you get resistances? I do not see much res on your gear. What are uncapped resistances?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
2 * 5% stength 20% fire resist on socket near golem's blood - 16170. No waste points at all (5% from bravery and fury bolts, which ar used and res is from golem's blood itself)
"
Programysh wrote:
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Really dont want to sound harsh but often people blame the build being squishy when in fact they are not used to or even be able to play the build correctly.
I do every boss in seconds. Died many days ago last time and pretty sure I can push this Build to lvl 98/99 easily.
My shit:
Spoiler

Sure it is no budget build but if you start with decent stuff and craft your way on good bases you can get an superb endgame build.
Just learn how to play it correctly and Hunter is a Joke as all the other bosses are.

Where do you get resistances? I do not see much res on your gear. What are uncapped resistances?

My Resists are 63/71/66/-38
But with 4 Endurance Charges up all time I am at 79/87/82. I needed a Jewel for that to achieve:
Hello there.

I am theorycrafting building one of these builds in hardcore, with the intention of it being able to beat T19 100% delirious maps.

I have a guardian spectre build which has close to 15000 es. Would it be possible to create a guardian ES based version of this build, except with replica kaom's heart (more reserved mana = bigger ES) shaper's touch (more es from strength) and of coarse ES based tree in which you path to the top right for CI and aura clusters, while still taking some nodes on the left side of the tree for strength, and annointing the 40% str 10% more strength node at the bottom left?

Just wondering if such a build would be possible before I go about making it, or if the dps / survivability would not come close to being able to clear t19 100% delirious maps.

There was one guy playing this build in hardcore, with over 2000 strength and 11k+ life, but he died.
"
Supermang32 wrote:
Hello there.

I am theorycrafting building one of these builds in hardcore, with the intention of it being able to beat T19 100% delirious maps.

I have a guardian spectre build which has close to 15000 es. Would it be possible to create a guardian ES based version of this build, except with replica kaom's heart (more reserved mana = bigger ES) shaper's touch (more es from strength) and of coarse ES based tree in which you path to the top right for CI and aura clusters, while still taking some nodes on the left side of the tree for strength, and annointing the 40% str 10% more strength node at the bottom left?

Just wondering if such a build would be possible before I go about making it, or if the dps / survivability would not come close to being able to clear t19 100% delirious maps.

There was one guy playing this build in hardcore, with over 2000 strength and 11k+ life, but he died.

If you want to run T19 100% Delirious map play a strength stacking wander. Totems die too fast to actually deal any damage so it is better to do it on your own. Tuck in a Headhunter if you don't want to die as you will want the extra life/es to survive lags and stuffs.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Supermang32 wrote:
Hello there.

If you want to run T19 100% Delirious map play a strength stacking wander. Totems die too fast to actually deal any damage so it is better to do it on your own. Tuck in a Headhunter if you don't want to die as you will want the extra life/es to survive lags and stuffs.

Where is this strength stacking wander build?
"
Supermang32 wrote:

Where is this strength stacking wander build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2960390

There are still several versions like crit or poison, this is one of them.

Chaos damage given from Replica Alberon has such a wide range that if you are unlucky and hit the low roll you are very likely to deal 0 damage and die. A skill with as many hits and as fast as possible is the only way to utilize this boots. Kinetic Blast and Barrage from wands is the ideal skill apart from 18 totems.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Nov 2, 2020, 8:34:11 PM
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
My shit:
Spoiler

There's no way to "play correctly" - chaos resist and going splat to chaos damage content. But ya, lets blame it on playing it wrong. With all due respect, if the build has one flaw, its lack of chaos resist.
"
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
My shit:
Spoiler

There's no way to "play correctly" - chaos resist and going splat to chaos damage content. But ya, lets blame it on playing it wrong. With all due respect, if the build has one flaw, its lack of chaos resist.

In all my years of playing this game I came across so many builds. And sure: there were builds promoted as "the shit" and really suck. But this one? Nah.
I had a volatile dead build once. I pushed it easily to lvl 98 never died more than once in a week. So I gave that exactly stuff and skill tree and all to my comrade. He wasnt able to do a shit with it whining: its so squishy. Well it was him, not the build. But in conclusion we agreed that one build suits a player and didn't another.

I played in this league a trickster with +50 chaos Res. He died more than this build with -38.
Thanks for the build its been a blast and finally been able to kill awakener , deathless even.

gear
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info